The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

thanks for info on the contest. I saw that post yesterday, but I skimmed over it too fast, missed the 50 points section =( But thankfully you didn't miss it ;)

Thanks for the link. I barely know any of these though.

5th game
21 years old
Crystal Engine
Rhianna Pratchett also did Risen
Tomb Raider 2013 is the first M rated
Jason Graves is the composer

CE doesn't have the survival pouch, I think
Amazon's preorder bonus just confuses me. Probably the "art book" that isn't the 48 page one.

So it looks like the site has at least sorted out the points for me since I now have a yearly total of 650 and all-time total of 1,010. Not sure what 650 gets me at yet since they have not announced the tiers. Meagan Marie at Crystal Dynamics said recently they were supposed to announce this soon.

Quick question, will we find out the rewards before the cut-off time? I've never entered my codes but want to make sure this year's rewards are what I want.

[quote name='josb101']it is usually 20 games. So if you've entered at least 20, you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IndelibleSin']Unless they changed it, the rewards will be announced after the cut-off date.[/QUOTE]

How do we know how many are registered for this year, and when is the cut off date? I have a ton I've been holding in to register.

[quote name='Romeo']How do we know how many are registered for this year, and when is the cut off date? I have a ton I've been holding in to register.[/QUOTE]

once you log in, just click your picture on the left. Should take you to the next page that'll say "Yearly Points:" and "Total Points" along with lots other stuff, but it'll have that right next to your picture on that page in the middle area.

thanks for the info Zonic, if anyone needs codes, still have some readily available. Just need to look at my code list, or message me. Should still have till the end of the month to do it.

So do multiples still work? I tried signing in and when I registered a game, all of my previously registered games went away. Now I only have 100 points total.

[quote name='battousai11']So do multiples still work? I tried signing in and when I registered a game, all of my previously registered games went away. Now I only have 100 points total.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I just logged in and I also have 100 points. I have not tried registering any since last year.

Multiples still seem to work. Out of maybe 10 dupes, I only got rejected for one (which I registered a couple of years ago) for some reason.

Who knows if they will do some sort of verification later on though... seems like a mess with the lack of info, late announcement, etc.

I also don't like how they took away the image which showed which was a zero or letter O! Took some trial and error to enter all the codes.

[quote name='Skull_Kid']Do they normally reveal the tiers before the deadline or are we just hoping we have enough points?[/QUOTE]

They do. Really strange how they have a form up but didn't reveal the tiers.

[quote name='battousai11']Is there any way to figure out what I've registered before? I seem to have lost all of my registered games.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore. You can look on your profile to see some registered game title covers, but it doesn't separate out PS3/360 multiples.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']They do. Really strange how they have a form up but didn't reveal the tiers.

Not anymore. You can look on your profile to see some registered game title covers, but it doesn't separate out PS3/360 multiples.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that; I logged on yesterday and didn't have anything under registered titles. I also had 100 total and yearly points.

I logged in today and now I have 4215 total points and 1155 yearly points and I haven't registered any since yesterday. I then refresh the page and I'm back to no games and 100 points.

What a mess.

I've read that quite a few folks were having that same issue. You had to call SE's customer support in order to correct it.

It was some weird setup where you could have two accounts under the same username, both being your own and separating out depending if you used twitter/google/facebook/your created username and the like.

Here's their number

(310) 846-0345

UPDATED 03/20/13

Added Tomb Raider Point card code for regular 360 and PS3 edition. Will Had CE point card code when i know if they are different.

PS3 91042
360 91041

[quote name='MDRaph']UPDATED 03/20/13

Added Tomb Raider Point card code for regular 360 and PS3 edition. Will Had CE point card code when i know if they are different.

PS3 91042
360 91041[/QUOTE]

Someone posted the TR PS3 CE code a few posts ago

[quote name='WdragonXsGirl']FYI: My PS3 Collector's Edition of Tomb Raider has the code: 91275[/QUOTE]

1 free code. I have no idea if it's been redeemed as it came from pre-owned game.

Sleeping Dogs (91209) RQ70-0AAZ-XTY3-AISJ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mark_IV']2 free codes. I have no idea if they've been redeemed as they both came from pre-owned games from Gamestop.

Sleeping Dogs (91209) RQ70-0AAZ-XTY3-AISJ

Army Corps Of Hell (91124) 0YCM-7XVP-0C5L-E8RX
[/QUOTE]

Thanks mark! I got Army Corps.

[quote name='TripleQ']Someone posted the TR PS3 CE code a few posts ago[/QUOTE]

Thx, Just found the PS3 collector code but we wont receive 360 so i won't know until someone here find it ^^

In the blogs on the site, FFX/FFX-2 HD remake announced now. Doesn't say the systems it is gonna be on, but thought it was for Vita, hopefully it is gonna be on the 360/PS3 too as well. If so, gladly pick it up then

Yearly Points: 1,105
Total Points: 2,365

You currently have 1105 points.

Does this mean I'm qualified already? I ask because I didn't register jack squat this year yet, I was waiting for the announcement.

No idea. You should try calling them on Monday to see if they can sort out exactly how many points you do have for the year. Number is on the previous page.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']No idea. You should try calling them on Monday to see if they can sort out exactly how many points you do have for the year. Number is on the previous page.[/QUOTE]

Tried to call, they're not open yet... at 11am. Damn then and their fake time zones. Everyone knows EST is the true American time! Hah.

So yeah, I haven't registered anything yet I noticed the two different categories for points. Is yearly points the goal? When I signed it it sent me to a confirmation page for the rewards, that's where I copied you currently have 1105 points".

Called SE just now. In the end the rep told me the yearly points goes towards the reward so if 1000 is ultimate this year, I'm good. What I don't get is how since I've been holding off registered any games until tiers were announced. The rep stated doing other site activities gets points, but I never post, and even then, over 1,000 points from random site participation?

Nah. You don't get any points for posts and the like, just the surveys/contests theyput up like the latest 50 points for the tomb raider trivia. As for getting that many points without doing jack, not sure if even Square knows.

I think it's from when the points doubled when the new website went up.

Really hope the total points count for something. It's hard to reach Ultimate multiple times when you've already registered a decent amount of games to hit that rank.

Seeing as I'm at 410, think I'm gonna play it safe & try to hit 500 before next week since that tends to be the amount for Silver.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Nah. You don't get any points for posts and the like, just the surveys/contests theyput up like the latest 50 points for the tomb raider trivia. As for getting that many points without doing jack, not sure if even Square knows.

I think it's from when the points doubled when the new website went up.[/QUOTE]

That's the only thing that makes sense, the doubling points. But if that's what makes me eligible, why? I registered around 23 games for 2011 rewards, so in the end that is making me eligible for two years?

[quote name='Zonic505']Really hope the total points count for something. It's hard to reach Ultimate multiple times when you've already registered a decent amount of games to hit that rank.

Seeing as I'm at 410, think I'm gonna play it safe & try to hit 500 before next week since that tends to be the amount for Silver.[/QUOTE]

A SE rep agreed with me, there's no reason to register your games until the rewards eligible is live. Once you hit the tier you want, save your points until next year. Right now I have around 13 games waiting to be registered.

Hey, I have 900 points this year. At least that is what the site shows. So I think i need to register two more games to reach Ultimate status. Could you look at the square enix code trading thread and see if you have anything I need. I know I am not supposed to ask here but with the deadline coming up, I need either to get the games soon or have to make a trade soon. Please help and I would be willing to pay by paypal or amazon credits. Thanks and sorry once again for posting this here, but Im getting desperate.

I already submitted my form for the year. Can I still register more games and have them count? I'm just worried that my 1,010 pts for the year wont be enough for Ultimate.

:cold: I lost my Mark of Mastery Edition of KH: DDD. I have no idea where I put it and it's the last one I need to reach 1000points for the year. I don't even understand how in the hell I can lose a big silvery box on top of a shelf.

[quote name='Jommy']I already submitted my form for the year. Can I still register more games and have them count? I'm just worried that my 1,010 pts for the year wont be enough for Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

Not certain. Somebody asked that on their questions topic, but they never gave an answer to it.

bread's done
Back