The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

Still waiting for my rewards =( But for all the questions I'm seeing about the Dissidia artwork sleeve thing. It was for preordering dissidia back when it came out. So now I'll have a spare of it.

On a side note, a friend gave me his SE PS3 card, I already registered the game, so no real use, here it is for anyone that wants it, all I ask is this, please leave me feedback for giving the code for anyone who uses it. I've tested the code and it is still good. Here it is

mhu8 - hi42 - szpo - bksk

quick edit: Why did they not send tactics ogre tarot cards as a reward? I was really hoping to get those cards as a bonus. But obviously that wasn't meant to be.

I just got my rewards in the mail. Shipped from Valencia, CA.

Didnt realize the messenger bag folds into a smaller zippered bag. I dont want to take it out since I'll prob never repack/use it.

[quote name='62t']so they just throw in a bunch of leftover preorder bonus[/QUOTE]

Better than just getting the pouch alone.

I wanted the Tarot Cards too. Why is it the one game I didin't pre-order, they didn't include its bonus? Anyone have one? I'd trade some stuff for one.

The artwork size is approx. 12" x 12". I'm thinking of selling one of mine so that I can buy the Japanese version of it. They got better packaging than ours.

Got my stuff today. Kind of annoying because I already have half of these bonuses.

If anyone wants to part with their Lightning art prize, I'm interested.

[quote name='josb101']Still waiting for my rewards =( But for all the questions I'm seeing about the Dissidia artwork sleeve thing. It was for preordering dissidia back when it came out. So now I'll have a spare of it.

On a side note, a friend gave me his SE PS3 card, I already registered the game, so no real use, here it is for anyone that wants it, all I ask is this, please leave me feedback for giving the code for anyone who uses it. I've tested the code and it is still good. Here it is

mhu8 - hi42 - szpo - bksk

quick edit: Why did they not send tactics ogre tarot cards as a reward? I was really hoping to get those cards as a bonus. But obviously that wasn't meant to be.[/QUOTE]

I used the code, thanks a lot!

[quote name='conkwe']Better than just getting the pouch alone.

I wanted the Tarot Cards too. Why is it the one game I didin't pre-order, they didn't include its bonus? Anyone have one? I'd trade some stuff for one.

The artwork size is approx. 12" x 12". I'm thinking of selling one of mine so that I can buy the Japanese version of it. They got better packaging than ours.[/QUOTE]

How did the package American one compare the to Japanese one? I did try to hunt the artwork on yahoo japan auction and the cheapest one I've seen at the moment was for 10,000 yen lol(but it might lower since now NA is now getting theirs). I've seen several though on past auction which I lost for 5000-8000 yen(though the one for 8000 yen including both Lightning artwork and the DQ artwork).

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my ultimate prize but the messager bag felt very thin and weak, specially as gold reward prize.... soundtrack set from last year would bet better. Btw... was the tarot cards the same one the gamestop have as their reward point item?

Got my ultimate reward today! I was planning on selling the plaque but this baby is a beauty. Also enjoying the shit-ton of promo stuff they sent along with it. Thanks again to everyone in the thread who I traded codes with, the trouble was well worth it!

I have more than 1 ultimate prize, if shipping in the US, pm me what you want for it. Includes Art Illustration and Promo items unopened or I could part it out.

Got my package as well. MAN, that messenger bag is small. It's smaller than my Club Nintendo one.

@josb101: Yeah, kind of surprised those tarot cards weren't included. Maybe they didn't have enough or anymore.

Any idea how I hang up the artwork? I have a feeling push-pins aren't going to work.

yeah i got a whole bunch of kingdom hearts garbage. Not sure what to do with it.

So I look at the previous Japanese Lightning artwork and notice that the frame is different? Ugh it makes me want to buy the Japanese one too but now I see what conkwe is talking about in the packaging.

I have my ultimate rewards package for sale. PM me if interested.

edit: Ultimate Reward is gone - have Gold and below left

[quote name='Xellos2099']I like my ultimate prize but the messager bag felt very thin and weak, specially as gold reward prize.... soundtrack set from last year would bet better. Btw... was the tarot cards the same one the gamestop have as their reward point item?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the gold prize was pretty weak this year. The silver prize this year outdone last year's prize though.

The tarot cards from Gamestop's rewards should be the same one as the pre-order bonus.

[quote name='Zonic505']Got my package as well. MAN, that messenger bag is small. It's smaller than my Club Nintendo one.

@josb101: Yeah, kind of surprised those tarot cards weren't included. Maybe they didn't have enough or anymore.

Any idea how I hang up the artwork? I have a feeling push-pins aren't going to work.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing nails on the wall. The artwork is pretty heavy. Good thing there's a spot on the back for it.

[quote name='jer7583']yeah i got a whole bunch of kingdom hearts garbage. Not sure what to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Sell them... or give them to me! :)

[quote name='Lightning00']So I look at the previous Japanese Lightning artwork and notice that the frame is different? Ugh it makes me want to buy the Japanese one too but now I see what conkwe is talking about in the packaging.[/QUOTE]

I know! I'm not sure if the frame is different, but the writing on the bottom says something else. Also, they got a nice box to slide in the artwork with extra packaging inside plus a letter included. I like our box better, since they're like gift boxes with a separate top cover and bottom, but they weren't manufactured well and there's no extra packaging for the artwork. One of my boxes is a mess. It's dented, ripped, and has tape markings on it. :(

[quote name='conkwe']Yeah, the gold prize was pretty weak this year. The silver prize this year outdone last year's prize though.

The tarot cards from Gamestop's rewards should be the same one as the pre-order bonus.

I'm guessing nails on the wall. The artwork is pretty heavy. Good thing there's a spot on the back for it.

Sell them... or give them to me! :)

I know! I'm not sure if the frame is different, but the writing on the bottom says something else. Also, they got a nice box to slide in the artwork with extra packaging inside plus a letter included. I like our box better, since they're like gift boxes with a separate top cover and bottom, but they weren't manufactured well and there's no extra packaging for the artwork. One of my boxes is a mess. It's dented, ripped, and has tape markings on it. :([/QUOTE]

Well from the picture of the one I see of the Japanese one the nails[?] look much smaller compare to the NA. The box slip is really nice and it has an engraving too. That sucks about what happen on your box :\

Bleh if I do see a cheap Japanese one I might bid/buy one.

Oh, jeez. I was right. This bag is just downright awful.

I unzipped it like an idiot and now I'm trying to figure out how to put it back. Suddenly, it's size grew three-fold.

The artplate is better quality than what I originally expected though.

Anybody know a place to pick up Dissieda cheaply? I'mma need to buy two for these slipcovers -- I'm stupid.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Oh, jeez. I was right. This bag is just downright awful.

I unzipped it like an idiot and now I'm trying to figure out how to put it back. Suddenly, it's size grew three-fold.

The artplate is better quality than what I originally expected though.

Anybody know a place to pick up Dissieda cheaply? I'mma need to buy two for these slipcovers -- I'm stupid.[/QUOTE]

best bet is to hit up either ebay or amazon, do that and I'm sure you'll get it cheap(ish)

Funny thing about the lightning picture.. Its heavy.. So I can't hang it. My appartment walls are so damn cheaply made if I was to hang it on the wall, I'd probably have the fear of the wall coming down. I want to hang it, but that fear outweighs the risk of it happening

[quote name='Xellos2099']I like my ultimate prize but the messager bag felt very thin and weak, specially as gold reward prize.... soundtrack set from last year would bet better. Btw... was the tarot cards the same one the gamestop have as their reward point item?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that thing was the gold prize?

What is the other case thing with Square Enix Members on it? Is that a DS case or something? I don't want to open it in case I can sell it (no need for more cases). The rest of the stuff was pretty meh - I have nearly all of it (some many times over).

The art print frame is pretty substantial though. The box it came in was all bent and ripped in the corners though. As I'm sure they did with everyone, they squeezed it into a Priority Mail box that was just big enough to fit the frame and its box (the black box with "Ultimate Reward" on it. The lack of padding around it (just some paper on top) resulted in a pretty mangled box. It's no big deal unless I meant to sell it - which I'm not sure (though I'd like to have that option in the future). I'll probably put this up in the gaming room if my wife will let me ;).

(Just looked back 2 pages and it seems like everyone else had the same ripped/bent boxes for the ultimate reward - no surprise given how it was packed).

(And also, is that smaller black thing the silver reward - a "pouch" or something?)

All in all very underwhelming compared to last year, but I guess that is to be expected ;).

Sorry to hear about all the damaged boxes, I guess I am a bit more fortunate in that the box for my art plate was not damaged at all.

The pouch is useless. Preorder bonuses were nice. As is the lightning print. Didn't even open the messenger bag. Have enough video game related ones ill never use.

[quote name='Xellos2099']the silver reeward is kind of nice... just big enough to fit a 3ds XD[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing. Plus you can hold some games with the sleeves on the inside cover. Would've been cooler if the design just wasn't the members logo.

here is the newest update from SE about the 200 deus ex bonus points..

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for any inconvenience, unfortunately there is no Estimated time we can offer you regarding the addition of the bonus member points from the recent Deus EX: Human Revolution campaign. We assure you that we are in the process of getting the points added for all participants and if you have completed your submission you will be getting the points promised as a part of this campaign

EDIT: I added a reply to this by asking something on the lines of, every now and then it lets me take the picture again when usually it says I have already entered the contest, is my picture not being submitted so I have to keep trying to resubmit one?

I'll give another update once they respond to it.

Got my ultimate reward yesterday. No tear on Lightning art box but it's nicked in few places.

It's lame that the transparent tape will lift the black ink off the box too.

I got my Ultimate Rewards yesterday.

Just as disappointing as I thought they would be from what others previously posted.

I was surprised that I couldn't find any of the art pieces on eBay yet. I wonder what they will fetch.

I probably would have considered hanging it if it were a better picture, but the pose she is making is really terrible.

[quote name='blindinglights']I got my Ultimate Rewards yesterday.

Just as disappointing as I thought they would be from what others previously posted.

I was surprised that I couldn't find any of the art pieces on eBay yet. I wonder what they will fetch.

I probably would have considered hanging it if it were a better picture, but the pose she is making is really terrible.[/QUOTE]

Even at that, the prize is still pretty cool overall though. But it is surprising that no one has posted them on ebay yet. You could be the first one to do it, lol

I didnt get bonus yet, but that look nice... Ipod touch was cool cuz thats worth money, but in the end i prefer the Lightning picture, it looks very nice and you can keep it for collection. Since i got an Iphone i had no need for the Ipod so i evantualy sold it.

[quote name='TripleQ']Just got my 200 Deus Ex bonus points.

Also, 10 points for doing a Square Music Sample CD Survey

https://member.square-enix.com/na/points/rewards/index.php?present_id=8

or link from home page if that doesn't work[/QUOTE]

I just did the survey and no points - does it take a while to apply? I refreshed and everything. Not that it matters much as 10 points doesn't really help, unless they have 4 more things like this before Spring ;).

I had no idea about the Deus Ex point promo or I would have done that. I entered some codes I had in reserve and am up to 250 points. I need 250 more just to get to Silver.

Also, why is FF XIII-2 listed as not being eligible for the current promo year (through end of March, 2012)? Doesn't it come out in January?

[quote name='io']I just did the survey and no points - does it take a while to apply? I refreshed and everything. Not that it matters much as 10 points doesn't really help, unless they have 4 more things like this before Spring ;).

I had no idea about the Deus Ex point promo or I would have done that. I entered some codes I had in reserve and am up to 250 points. I need 250 more just to get to Silver.

Also, why is FF XIII-2 listed as not being eligible for the current promo year (through end of March, 2012)? Doesn't it come out in January?[/QUOTE]

I just did it too as well, no points. So it will take awhile, hopefully not that long, but awhile none the less

Hey all, just thought I'd be nice and post this.. Here is a link for ebay to get the last remnant for PC It says its the M rated version, so its the hardest code to get, if not the hardest, it was the hardest for me to get it at least.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Last-Remnan...619?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4fafbb3f4b this first one says its in multiple locations, so it might be good to message the guy and confirm it is the M rated version. I have bought one that was a stock photo saying M rated but it was the 16+ version, so therefore it was either no code or just didn't work here (forgot if it had it or not).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Last-Remnan...776?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4fab812c30 Just like the first one, might be good to message the guy confirming its the M rating version.

Hope this helps some of you out

Heres another piece of info I got for y'alls.. If anyone missed out on getting the special augmented edition of the Deus ex, don't worry too much, didn't miss out on a special code for it (like I had hoped) Apparently its the same from what I can tell. Friend bought the plain boring version and I bought the Augmented and both have the same 5 digit code 91018 for the 360.

careful with that though, thats how I got my 16+ version. That is a stock photo, and I did get it on amazon originally. The seller let me send it back and I got my money, but still want to contact them to claify on it first.

Yay got my 200 points for Deus Ex. Also got my Ultimate prize. I love this prize way more than the iPod I got last year. This is much more of a collectible prize, which is what a prize for S-E fans should be, not merely a prize that's worth money so that people will just sell it on eBay for profit.

Also did anyone actually have the 10 points from the music survey post to their account? It tells me that I've taken the survey, but I don't see the 10 points in my point history.

[quote name='jling84']Yay got my 200 points for Deus Ex. Also got my Ultimate prize. I love this prize way more than the iPod I got last year. This is much more of a collectible prize, which is what a prize for S-E fans should be, not merely a prize that's worth money so that people will just sell it on eBay for profit.

Also did anyone actually have the 10 points from the music survey post to their account? It tells me that I've taken the survey, but I don't see the 10 points in my point history.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming it'll take a week or so before it'll apply to the account. I did it, still no points, so just gotta wait I guess. I want the 10 points just to make it an even amount. Once I get it, it'll go along with the 30 points (I think) for the gun loco singing, and the 10 points for the gun loco voting.

wow, the lightning artwork on ebay has taken off. It currently sells on ebay for $150, to upwards of $200+. I'm not selling mine, because I like free stuff, plus it took me a while to collect the points and support the company, but the resale value is not bad lol.

Finally got my package, didn't know that the small pouch of the big SE member bags open up till I look inside lol.

I love the artwork(obviously cause I'm a Lightning fan xD) but yeah I have a small lightning display now :)

bread's done
Back