The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do I give this avatar to?
ottkidavatar.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm really liking Mass Effect.
Fantastic $9 pick-up.
I just never have enough $ to buy any cool weapons.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought a weapon yet and I'm mass-murdering motherfuckers like it's the prime-objective... and I have AIDS for a squad too.

I just got the "rich" cheese because I had to sell a fuckton of shit (that I never used anyway)... it warned me I had 140/150 items. I turned some into omni-gel and just liquidated everything else at the nearest shop. I laughed when I wasn't even halfway done and the achievement popped.

The only things I've bought from a shop are the unique items, like medi-gel +1 or grenade +1 or the licenses.

By the end of my 2nd playthrough I had maxed out my $$ and omnigel for my character. I try not to pick up any crap anymore since it's useless.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Wasn't part of the rules laid down was that a new GGT could be made , just to keep the frequency to a minimum? If a shitty infinite OTT was made , a new one could replace it eventually (maybe).[/QUOTE]

No rules were actually laid down. The dude changed his mind about what he wanted like 8 times before I assume saying fuck it, so no one knows what is allowed.

Anyone ever installed Ubuntu inside windows? The installer says it will slightly reduce disk performance, I want to know how much slightly is.

[quote name='JJSP']Puma, here's a laugh - Have Heart are opening most of the No Doubt shows now.[/QUOTE]

The fuck? :lol: That almost makes me want to go to a No Doubt show.

I've learned over the past few days that finding truly good hardcore/hardcore punk is really difficult. There are way too many shitty bands out there that I've had to sift through.

[quote name='lordwow']One of the guys I worked with bought a Donald Brown jersey the day after he was drafted.[/QUOTE]My older brother is getting a Micheal Crabtree jersey which surprised me that he would want a rookie after what we got with Alex Smith. My younger brother is getting a Gore and I'm getting a Patrick Willis :cool:.

I thought the OTT would be happy to know I scored 35 points in my teams 60 - 47 drubbing of the two Claims lawyers today.

They may make 3 x my salary, be better looking, and have nicer cars, but on the court I pwn them!

[quote name='manthing']I hope this doesn't bring w__b back here.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? This place needs more Wubb! It's jumped the shark since he left.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The fuck? :lol: That almost makes me want to go to a No Doubt show.

I've learned over the past few days that finding truly good hardcore/hardcore punk is really difficult. There are way too many shitty bands out there that I've had to sift through.[/QUOTE]
The Music Ocean posts so many terrible hardcore bands, it's ridiculous. I enjoy laughing at some of their awesomely generic names though.

[quote name='st0neface']Who knew there were so many people curious about how to shave one's asshole?[/QUOTE]Right? I hate to be in the same playing field as a gigantic $$$$$$, but lilboo prolly knows how a smooth asshole feels. Feels good, man.

[quote name='st0neface']I bet they call it 'hoops' too.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

No, but if I heard them say "give me the rock" one more time, I was going to walk out.

[quote name='Number83']
They may make 3 x my salary, be better looking, and have nicer cars, but on the court I pwn them![/QUOTE]

And I'm sure their wives spend all day getting wined and dined at the CC too.

:hot:

[quote name='manthing']And I'm sure their wives spend all day getting wined and dined at the CC too.

:hot:[/QUOTE]

No, they're smart. They're single.

[quote name='JJSP']The Music Ocean posts so many terrible hardcore bands, it's ridiculous. I enjoy laughing at some of their awesomely generic names though.[/QUOTE]

You should come to a show down here or in OKC if you want to see terrible hardcore. We've bad bands come through that were so bad no one would dance to them. :lol:

[quote name='Number83']:lol:

No, but if I heard them say "give me the rock" one more time, I was going to walk out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's even worse.

Good work, Number.

[quote name='Number83']No, they're smart. They're single.[/QUOTE]...with nice cars and salaries? I'm listening.

Well, I fixed what I could on my own, but the headlight assembly was busted beyond repair and everywhere wanted $200 for one, plus it would take a week to get here. I was just going to take it back to the original garage and pay them to fix it, but then my mom decided to pay for that, getting my a/c recharged and getting my alignment done. New total $500. At least it will get that pink sticker off of my window.

My damn car radio died on me. Was fine this morning, then earlier when i went to lunch i noticed it wasn't on. That car is such a pos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back