The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Its comments like that that end up bringing the person you're talking about in here, zewone. #-o

Just let it die.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='JolietJake']zew secretly wants wubb to come back so that he'll have something to bitch about.[/QUOTE]

Eat a dick.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its comments like that that end up bringing the person you're talking about in here, zewone. #-o

Just let it die.[/QUOTE]No, he would read the thread title first and then he would feel compelled to come in here and say something "witty" about it.

We don't mind if you keep on making "sadifxikeyboardsmashinwekjew" OTTs to point out how stupid it is to lock OTTs before a new one is made but knock the numbered shit off.

Hmm, that $200 Sony ebook reader at Borders is kind of tempting. Reading the SD thread makes it seem like it's really easy to be cool on it.

That's not the point.

If you're implying that I don't use it, I haven't read nor replied to a JolietJake post in over 2 months.

[quote name='zewone']I lost my monkeylist when I had to upgrade to Win7 RC1.[/QUOTE]

Need it again?

Linkin, who was that nykkysix dude who was all over the DVD forum earlier today?

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's not the point.

If you're implying that I don't use it, I haven't read nor replied to a JolietJake post in over 2 months.[/QUOTE]
You're a jerk jimbo:cry:.

[quote name='manthing']Linkin, who was that nykkysix dude who was all over the DVD forum earlier today?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I didn't notice him...why?

So apparently I forgot to lock the car the other night and all the shit got robbed. GPS, iPod / Zune reciever, sunglasses, CDs, you name it. fuck my fucking life. My parents are going to eat me alive when they get home. fuck this shit.

If only I could lure this mother fucking jackass back and be waiting for him with a bat or a 2x4 or something. I'd love to beat the fucking shit out of this fucking scumbag.

Your fault, MillerTime. Most people are scared to make a forced entry so they spend the night just flickering door handles to see if maybe one is open. That sucks though.[quote name='Mojimbo']That's not the point.

If you're implying that I don't use it, I haven't read nor replied to a JolietJake post in over 2 months.[/QUOTE]So throw w_? on the list and be over it? I'm not defending him or anything cause I don't give a shit, but if something like that was thrown up to prevent your eyes from being exposed to stupidity (JJ, LP, w_?, whoever else) why not just use it and get over it? w_?'s name didn't even cross my mind throwing this up. No big deal. Lets move on, eat some turkey burgers, make some protein shakes, and make Rock Band videos for the world to see.

[quote name='jolietjake']You're a jerk jimbo:cry:.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not sure, I didn't notice him...why?[/QUOTE]

No reason, I just noticed he had the last post in like 7 threads earlier today, and now he's gone.

Sure it's my fault, but it's still some fucking bull shit. I never would have expected it in my neighboorhood, and now that it happens and my ass is getting grounded for life for it, I really want to find out who the fuck did it.

millertime, make up an elaborate story about how you saw them doing it and tried to stop them, only to have it blow up in your face when inconsistencies are discovered.

However, if they ask what they looked like, just say it was a bunch of mexicans. That will remove most suspicion.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

JolietJake, I have been counting the number of times you have said "TFN" when I'm around since April 19, 2009, and you really need to get off of this penis.
239 times, and to add to your psycho obsession, my girlfriend which I talk to/see every single day has only said my name 78 times in the same time frame.

Nah, my dad just called me and asked if i took anything out of the car. And pretty much told me i'm fucked when he gets home, cause my mom said it was my fault. So uh, my chances of seeing tomorrow are probably slim at this point.

Hm. I just bought the Wall-E Be@rbricks for $26.50 on eBay. I really wasn't planning on winning those when I bid this morning. :lol:/:whistle2:?

They probably would have said that, if it wasn't for the fact that some of their important stuff was in there, and if some of the stuff of mine wasn't stuff they bought for me in the past. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back