The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Or I can make my own for $3. ::sunglasses::[/QUOTE]

I'm lazy when it comes to making soup. Especially cheese soups. I tend to fuck them up and the cheese breaks.

Stupid whole wheat crust. The cheese was burning but the dough was still half raw even though it was so thin the sauce was greasing through it.

It's at around 9 30.
ex1.jpg

[quote name='Wolve11']are the MP maps of "COD" pretty awesome (balanced)? I was a fan of maps like Strike, Backlot, Vacant etc.[/QUOTE]

They're solid. Not too excellent, but nothing too shitty.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That Planet Earth BR deal from Amazon.co.uk is tempting...[/QUOTE]

That's how much I paid from Amazon.co.uk. It's worth it.

I kinda hope some old maps will be DLC or something, they had some great ones.

Also, Dig A Pony can go fuck itself with that hammer on/pull off bullshit at the end.

14436_1245043893438_1449614938_705919_8184840_n.jpg

Homemade quiche, three kinds of cheese, nutmeg white pepper and parsley custard filled with a filling of shallots, red and yellow bell peppers, zuchinni whole sautted mushrooms in bacon, and cream topped with. Blanched broccoli and two layers of pamesean cheese

Deeeeeefucken- licious.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']As cool as the GoW2 redux version of GoW1 maps are, I still think re-doing maps is just plain lazy.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I think it's great that IW isn't just doing a COD4 rehash.

MW1 only had one old map and it was DLC.

I think IW might do a flashback pack, but not until later, if ever.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll catch you whenever you're on AIM, corrosivefrost. I have benjamouth, too. Thanks for the help. :]Yeah, like Heavyweights or Camp Nowhere.[/QUOTE]

I popped the biggest boner when the chick took off the dudes shorts at the end of Camp nowhere.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

What do you think about the strawberry jam effect, zew?[/QUOTE]

It took some time to get used to, but now it doesn't bug me at all.

It's definitely harder to get kills when you're almost dead now though.

I love when the cash money shoots out of $$$$as.

I just voted in an odd-numbered year election. What now bitches?

I think it's time to "update" my xbox. Also, for some reason my profile got corrupted so I need to recover that too.

[quote name='joe2187']
14436_1245043893438_1449614938_705919_8184840_n.jpg

Homemade quiche, three kinds of cheese, nutmeg white pepper and parsley custard filled with a filling of shallots, red and yellow bell peppers, zuchinni whole sautted mushrooms in bacon, and cream topped with. Blanched broccoli and two layers of pamesean cheese

Deeeeeefucken- licious.[/QUOTE]

Shoulda made Slop, Sloppy Joe's.

Just got done a Borderlands co-op session. Not too shabby. And those crazy little midgets are awesome.

[quote name='zewone']
I love when the cash money shoots out of $$$$as.[/QUOTE]

CREAM

(also, what's the jam effect?)

looks like things aren't looking good for the Liteon owners....
All I am (can) going to say is: I hope you guys have old Liteons or older drives and that your consoles aren't going to break.

We need to make a mailing group or something for news like this....
Maybe we should all post our e-mail addresses in the OTT subgroup thingy and I'll e-mail out what I know.

Nope, I was only really interested if it was a multiplayer hack and slash game like the last Baldur's Gate games were but I think it's a more serious single player RPG so I'll just wait until Mass Effect 2.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nope, I was only really interested if it was a multiplayer hack and slash game like the last Baldur's Gate games were but I think it's a more serious single player RPG so I'll just wait until Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to pick it up...but I'm not sure if I need another deep game right now.

The great reviews don't help.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You were right about Halo Wars.[/QUOTE]

I was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back