The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Well, that is something I didn't consider.[/QUOTE]

However, they are popular enough that most ER's have a tool to cut them, just in case. They're also not expensive so if it needs to be cut off, it's not the end of the world.

[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of GoWIII, I was surprised to get an Apollo skin code from Amazon this morning.[/QUOTE]

Oh, looks like I got one too, hadn't noticed it before. That one is ugly though, I like the one from GameStop, which I also have :cool:.

[quote name='JolietJake']$24? Whoa big spender.[/QUOTE]
More of a symbolic thing - he's already spent the big money on the wedding band, he'd just rather have something that can't be resized as a reminder to keep the weight off.

Pretty respectable.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh, looks like I got one too, hadn't noticed it before. That one is ugly though, I like the one from GameStop, which I also have :cool:.[/QUOTE]

What's that one?

[quote name='Maklershed']What's that one?[/QUOTE]

GOW3_Skins_bonusLG.jpg

dammit, i was having a crazy dream and got woken up by the mail man making the dog bark. Ever seen the TV show Leverage? In my dream I was in the show and we were pulling some crazy double-cross and there was some crazy old dude that was on to us and following us and screwing up our plan causing action/chases. I remember crawling through a dumbwaiter shaft between floors of a hotel kitchen while being chased by the bad guy when I got woken up. :bomb:

Looks like that $100 giftcard with the Arcades is Saturday only. I refuse to wait in line at WalMart on a Saturday morning.

Gamestop it is!

[quote name='JJSP']More of a symbolic thing - he's already spent the big money on the wedding band, he'd just rather have something that can't be resized as a reminder to keep the weight off.

Pretty respectable.[/QUOTE]

This.

Well said, JJSP!

[quote name='manthing']I wonder if MS is done with this banning wave.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

They waited for the impatient people.

[quote name='JJSP']Looks like that $100 giftcard with the Arcades is Saturday only. I refuse to wait in line at WalMart on a Saturday morning.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it is live at Midnight, that has worked in the past for some of those Wal-Mart door busters.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']it's like the "ramalamadingdong" version of om nom nom?[/QUOTE]

I hope that means that you were eating lunch...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes.

EDIT: Can you use a microphone in DJ Hero? How does that work?[/QUOTE]

I think it would be the only DLC for the game I'd pay for.

I think you just use the mic to emcee over tracks. It doesn't serve any kind of gameplay purpose, really.

I posted my Garmin on Craigslist a couple weeks ago and I haven't gotten a single response, not even the Nigerians

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just one more month, if not sooner, before I am debt free. :][/QUOTE]

Did you get that thing I sent you?

[quote name='Chika']I posted my Garmin on Craigslist a couple weeks ago and I haven't gotten a single response, not even the Nigerians[/QUOTE]

repost it.

[quote name='JJSP']More of a symbolic thing - he's already spent the big money on the wedding band, he'd just rather have something that can't be resized as a reminder to keep the weight off.

Pretty respectable.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was a joke.;)

[quote name='zewone']
gallery_enlarged-1103_olivia_munn_nymag_00.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I masturbated to that yesterday.

If I go buy an Arcade 360 today, any regular HDMI cable should work just fine to hook it up, right? I've only got the hybrid cables that came with my system years ago, and I'm pretty sure GS is going to want those.

[quote name='JJSP']If I go buy an Arcade 360 today, any regular HDMI cable should work just fine to hook it up, right? I've only got the hybrid cables that came with my system years ago, and I'm pretty sure GS is going to want those.[/QUOTE]

Any HDMI cable will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back