The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wolve11']you already had an invite before you asked for one[/QUOTE]
I pay as much attention to the front page as I do the expiration dates on Teddy Grahams.

Thanks.

I haven't seen my buddy in a little while. He can get me just about anything I want. Last time we ate kebob, which was awesome.
I do remember one time when I saw an Iraqi dude making "Lipton" tea...
Next time I see him I will ask him about it.

No luck on the Lego Rock Band codes. Hit up a store that had six copies out for rent, and every case was missing the export flyer. Doesn't look like rental copies are the same as retail.

Anyone comes up on other info (or an extra code), lemme know. ;)

Well my Blacksmith Ed disappeared on Demon's Souls for no apparent reason. After doing some research, it looks like it may have been a glitch with their halloween event, so I spent the last 4 hours beating it again so he will re-appear. This is the first game I really feel compelled to get all the trophies. :D

more invites were sent. PM me if you haven't gotten one. Don't PM me if you haven't checked if you have gotten one and think you should be in.

I'm glad my first Craigslist guy flaked on me, bored and decided to Google him and he wanted me to drive "halfway" of 2 hours (an hour) when his local was really an hour away.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuckstockings.[/QUOTE]
I wanna buy some of those for my wife. ;) Maybe some that have the laces on the back.

I'm getting pretty pissed with Game Deal Daily aka drfrielgood

!

[quote name='Maklershed']The MW2 leak is really putting a hurting on the OTT post count. Just wait until 11/10. It's gonna be a ghost town uppins. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the best I can! And since I won't play it until 2011, I'll be here!

Anyone know anything about Tungsten Carbide wedding bands? Because I lost 75 lbs, my original wedding band doesn't fit anymore, I need a new one. Since it's inevitable that I am going to get fat again, I don't want to get it re-sized.

[quote name='Maklershed']The MW2 leak is really putting a hurting on the OTT post count. Just wait until 11/10. It's gonna be a ghost town uppins. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I'll be here to make up for their disappearances.......:bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are Tungsten Carbide like Titantium? Aren't they hard to "resize"... besides, if you cut it down, it's hard to bring it back up.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I just re-read my post. Let me elaborate. My original wedding band is white gold. Easy to resize. However it is now 3 sizes too big and flies off constantly. Since fat people (like my former self) tend to rebound, I am not going to get my band resized, instead get a new smaller Tungsten Carbide one.

I saw one that looked pretty cool for $24, so I ordered it, and just wanted to see if any OTT'ers knew anything about it.

The disclaimer on the order form states that they cannot be resized, so make sure it fits.

[quote name='Number83']Yes. I just re-read my post. Let me elaborate. My original wedding band is white gold. Easy to resize. However it is now 3 sizes too big and flies off constantly. Since fat people (like my former self) tend to rebound, I am not going to get my band resized, instead get a new smaller Tungsten Carbide one.

I saw one that looked pretty cool for $24, so I ordered it, and just wanted to see if any OTT'ers knew anything about it.

The disclaimer on the order form states that they cannot be resized, so make sure it fits.[/QUOTE]

I think Tungsten bands are like Titanium in that, if you jam your finger, and it swells up, you're in a bit of trouble, because most instruments can't just cut them off...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think Tungsten bands are like Titanium in that, if you jam your finger, and it swells up, you're in a bit of trouble, because most instruments can't just cut them off...[/QUOTE]

Well, that is something I didn't consider.

My uncle was once installing an attic door and had it slam shut on his finger, the only that stopped it from actually hitting his finger was his wedding band. It actually deformed the band too.

[quote name='st0neface']Some New Order would have been awesome in DJ Hero.[/QUOTE]Yes.

I was kind of impressed with the controller for Scratch, but I probably wouldn't like most of the setlist. Some of the DJ Hero mashups are surprisingly good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qlAooHrSM

EDIT: Can you use a microphone in DJ Hero? How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back