The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they give you any problems? The computer wouldn't total mine (tried it with a Burnout Paradise) and the manager had to override it.

Worked fine. Only problem I had is that I was trying to get them to accept LEGO Indy 2 as a XBOX Live product so that I could score an additional Holmes pack. The system would not recognize it as a Live product.

--------------------------

I Like how Geoff Keighly kept sending tweets that the footage for Halo Reach was gameplay footage. I didn't see one gun go off. In-Game Movie Sequence =/= Gameplay.

fucker!

If your paper didn't have the coupon pack (like mine didn't) with Inglorious Bastards in it, you can also print it at redplum.com (it's on page 2).

[quote name='manthing']So glad I wasted time going out to get a paper yesterday.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Why, what happened?

Never mind, I missed a bunch of posts.

Salo isn't all that bad. Shitty slasher films show more grotesque content than that movie. I was honestly a bit disappointed by it.

The Crackdown 2 trailer boring outside of the part where one guy's distract a mob as his partner runs on screen with a car that he throws at the mob. It didn't show much of anything that wasn't in the first game besides the stupid zombies.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Salo isn't all that bad. Shitty slasher films show more grotesque content than that movie. I was honestly a bit disappointed by it.[/QUOTE]

The content itself is never what unnerves me. It's the atmosphere in which the content is presented.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Where, st0nehenge?[/QUOTE]

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1736028

They're the only two movies on there worth a shit.

[quote name='Brak']
cantunseeit.png
[/QUOTE]

This might be the greatest picture ever.

Please post it as a user picture at Amazon.com.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but most reviews I read before hand, and the way Brax0r talked it up, I was expecting something really sick and discusting in the content. I think the most disturbing part of it was knowing that there were people like those fascists that got off on rape and sadism.

It blows my mind how a 100mb app from iTunes takes 5 min to download but a 1.7 gig movie also from iTunes only takes 3 min to download.

Well that didn't go as well as planned. GS didn't have two AC2s, and for some reason they were $55 and not $50.

Still got AC2 for $27, though, which is good.

No used Saboteurs either. :|

They were $50 online. I thought online prices usually reflect in-store prices. Although I see now that's online only. Oh well.

So my TV is sitting in my living room, taunting me because my parents aren't letting me open it. I decided to see if my desk is gonna have enough room for both my monitors. You guys think this is a little too cluttered? Ignore the wires to the right, they won't be there when I officially move shit around.

12130914031.jpg

phone cameras are super shitty.

Well, nothing. However, I doubt I can sell the 19 inch and I'm sure as hell not throwing away something I spent like 200 bucks on.

LP, when they release the patch for Lego Indiana Jones 2 we should get the co-op cheez. But that means friending me again since you removed me in a fit of rage :/

[quote name='st0neface']If only there were an option between actively using something and throwing it away.[/QUOTE]

If I'm not using it as a second monitor, what the fuck am I going to do with it?

I am quite fond of the dual monitory set up though. Makes writing papers a shitload easier with research on one screen and my paper on the other.

What are you doing, copying and pasting?

Print your research out, highlight the important parts and then write your paper in your own words.

[quote name='seanr1221']What are you doing, copying and pasting?

Print your research out, highlight the important parts and then write your paper in your own words.[/QUOTE]

That's essentially what I do, minus the printing out. I go over an article, note anything that helps support my thesis, and then use that information when I write the paper. I've never copy pasted a research paper, that's an incredibly stupid thing to do.

And no, I don't think throwing it away is the only other option.

[quote name='Brak']Good idea. I added it, but I think it needs to be voted up so that it appears on the product page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B0019X3ZZY/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all[/QUOTE]

Badass pic, voted for it. BTW that movie looks sick and not in a good way.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, when they release the patch for Lego Indiana Jones 2 we should get the co-op cheez. But that means friending me again since you removed me in a fit of rage :/[/QUOTE]

Patch, I thought it was online right off the bat? I only play late nights, except for when I'm sick like right now, since I have to quarantine myself.

I'm really dreading this history final tomorrow. He expects us to be able to write for two hours about the meaning of life.

I'm hoping this Jon Benjamin animated show on FX is good, but without any hint of who else, I'm guessing it'll fail hard. The art style makes it look like it's from the Frisky Dingo guys.

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone want to play MW2?

Otherwise I guess I'll review for a test tomorrow, shower, and then play AC2.[/QUOTE]
I just finished a 3 hour run. Man do overall stats come-up slowly, I averaged 1.2 K|D over that run and my overall only went up 0.01%

I'm gonna really regret admitting this, but I'm pretty sure August Burns Red's Constellations is in my top five favorite albums of the year.

[quote name='Trakan']FriskyTanuki, why does that PS3 Rock Band thread even exist? It's updated like quarterly, if that.[/QUOTE]
Because nobody with a PS3 is interested in Rock Band enough to talk about it anymore. That's why. Why update a thread if nobody gives a shit about it?

Man, gotta work for another three hours. Then I gotta see if I cna stop by BB before close to get som epoints cards and movie tickets. Then I can go home and watch the Eagles play the Giants.

I think this is the best song of the year. Clearly was influenced by the Arcade Fire. But they have a new video finally other than the studio session. It loks better in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKPwvMeQ2Q

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because nobody with a PS3 is interested in Rock Band enough to talk about it anymore. That's why. Why update a thread if nobody gives a shit about it?[/QUOTE]

Why express any interest in a thread that hasn't been updated since May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back