The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']Why express any interest in a thread that hasn't been updated since May?[/QUOTE]
Where did you pull this date from? It was udpated for The Beatles: Rock Band and yesterday. There's a lot more discussion the DLC in the PSN thread despite whatever dates you make up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm hoping this Jon Benjamin animated show on FX is good, but without any hint of who else, I'm guessing it'll fail hard. The art style makes it look like it's from the Frisky Dingo guys.[/QUOTE]

What's it called and when is it on?

[quote name='joe2187']Gimme some Good music/Album suggestions.

I need more new music...[/QUOTE]

The Avalanches - Since I Left You, The Promised Ring - Very Emergency, Oh No - Dr No's Oxperiment, Jeru the Damaja - The Wrath of the Math, The Itals - Brutal Out Deh

That Mana Knight had his first drink:

I finally had my first drink with co-workers/friends. I ended up having Coke and Captain mixed together. Initially I was given too much Captain, where I said it tasted like shit really loud. Then, they re-mixed the drink with less Captain and it wasn't bad. I'm kind of tempted to have it again, but I won't drink again for a while. I had a little buzz from it.

Yeah, finally someone convinced me at the right time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Alcoholic drinks do taste like shit, but you're not really drinking them for taste, so he's kind of missing the point.[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself, crown and coke is some of the most delicious shit on earth.

Well I pop in Night Watch on Blu and then 10 minutes in it/PS3 decides that it doesn't want to play it or any other disc media. Just checked that there was a System Update so hopefully that will fix this bull shit. I hate that I have 2 major problems with the PS3 within a 1 month span.

I loved the first. I haven't played much of this one but it seems to me like it won't be as repetitive.

Never thought I'd be playing this game before 2010. :]

Alright, I need some input. The wife is allowing me, thanks to my OT the next few weeks, to get a TV. The catch, $400 or less at Best Buy. We're looking at this one. Any thoughts? Or recommendations? She was hesitant on going with the Dynex, as she would rather go with a known brand like Sony.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where did you pull this date from? It was udpated for The Beatles: Rock Band and yesterday. There's a lot more discussion the DLC in the PSN thread despite whatever dates you make up.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I didn't think you'd take me seriously with the exact date. Yeah, I was exaggerating. It's just funny seeing DLC from months prior and then it randomly gets updated. Don't get it.

[quote name='flowery']fuck I can't get any disc to be recognized. I guess I am going to have to restore my PS3 and see if that works.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the drive is shit. At least Sorny CSR is good, if you're under warranty.

[quote name='rabbitt']I believe my girlfriend has that very TV. It's good, as are most Sony sets.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input rabbitt. I'm probably going to order it. Now if I could convince my wife to get me an Elite for Christmas. Turns out, when I logged into my Best Buy account, she had one in the cart that she was thinking about getting for me. Then she was like, "No, since you're getting the TV." Oh well, atleast now I will be able to see when I get my current 360 back, which reminds me that I need to do the ticket for it and send it out in a few days, if I break it or not. Worst case, I get the same 360 and busted DVD drive back and it doesn't cost me a dime.

I went to the Pacers @ Wizards last night in DC. I drove the whole way there, went bar hopping after the game and went to bed at 4am, only to wake up at 9am and drive all the way back in rain. Also, my girlfriend neglected to transfer money into her checking account so I had to put almost everything on my card. :bomb:

Super tired. Bread.

[quote name='Rocko']fuck YEAH EAGLES.

Got home just in time.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I walked through the door from BB as kickoff started and I think I got home just in time to watch an ass whoopin'.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Speak for yourself, crown and coke is some of the most delicious shit on earth.[/QUOTE]

darthpumahead2.gif

[quote name='Trakan']Okay, I didn't think you'd take me seriously with the exact date. Yeah, I was exaggerating. It's just funny seeing DLC from months prior and then it randomly gets updated. Don't get it.[/QUOTE]
Except I never really intended the thread to be an up-to-the-minute Rock Band news destination since it's just DLC most every week of the year, which is why it's not updated every day. I don't get why that's a big deal to you.

Because I try to treat credit like cash and not blow it on stuff. I wouldn't pay $50 to buy the game, so I don't want to drop $50 worth of GS credit on it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back