The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, why in the f_ck did my NAT change from open to moderate in MW2 for no reason? Anyone else notice that after the patch?

So, I'm going to use my Rubber Soul cassette to make a portrait of John Lennon. Which photo should I use?

john_lennon.jpg
johnlennon1.jpg
john-lennon.jpg

Or, does anyone have another picture that they think would work?

I say 2, Bio.

Also, How in the fuck did they not call a penalty on that last play? He was practically on top of the Eagles receiver.

[quote name='JolietJake']Gift giving is so foreign to Frisky that he can't comprehend what Rocko means.[/QUOTE]
Not when there's a 0% chance of it happening. Then it's just wishful thinking.

If you read less stupid news on Yahoo! all day long, you'd know that.

Rocko has the superior version of Saboteur anyway.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Except I never really intended the thread to be an up-to-the-minute Rock Band news destination since it's just DLC most every week of the year, which is why it's not updated every day. I don't get why that's a big deal to you.[/QUOTE]

Look at how well KaneRobot manages the 360 version of the thread. The difference is laughable.

I wanted to know why, and I guess now I do.

[quote name='Trakan']Look at how well KaneRobot manages the 360 version of the thread. The difference is laughable.

I wanted to know why, and I guess now I do.[/QUOTE]
So your goal was just to shove that fact in my face? I guess you're happy then.

Do you know anything about recording a guitar on a computer without using microphones, Bioshocked360? How much would a umm...tool to do that cost?

[quote name='st0neface']Is CrashSpyro123 about to bust some skulls up in this bitch?[/QUOTE]
No, I'm just seeing if Trakan actually has a point, which he doesn't.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you know anything about recording a guitar on a computer without using microphones, Bioshocked360? How much would a umm...tool to do that cost?[/QUOTE]

it can be super cheap. I used to use a Line 6 Guitar Port and a :cool: copy of some program. It worked really well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, I'm just seeing if Trakan actually has a point, which he doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I wasn't malicious until you started with the smart ass replies. It was an honest question, I wasn't trying to make a point.

Now my point is you suck at thread.

[quote name='Trakan']Lol, I wasn't malicious until you started with the smart ass replies. It was an honest question, I wasn't trying to make a point.

Now my point is you suck at thread.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Seriously? There's no way you asked why the thread even existed to begin with unless you intended to shit on it. It was a smart ass question, so I gave you smart ass answers.

[quote name='Rocko']Because I try to treat credit like cash and not blow it on stuff. I wouldn't pay $50 to buy the game, so I don't want to drop $50 worth of GS credit on it either.[/QUOTE]

Christmas is coming?

"We did it. We worked so hard. Man, I put in so many hours, but it all worked out in the end because we won!" - ???

Hint: becuzimbrown, from his couch, when the Giants won the Super Bowl

Man, I woke up and can't get back to sleep. I had a dream about the apocalypse. Everyone was going ape shit. Some dude in a hotdog costume shot a shitload of dogs with an uzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back