The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Amazon fucks up an order.

The PSP Bundle I bought off amazon on black friday week, got lost in the mail system, so amazon sends me a new one free of charge, then both come the same day...so I send one back (preferably the one which had that white double sided styrofoam sticky tape ON THE fuckEN SCREEN) and what happens a day later?

I get another PSP bundle in the mail...free of charge.

Thanks amazon!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: Seriously? There's no way you asked why the thread even existed to begin with unless you intended to shit on it. It was a smart ass question, so I gave you smart ass answers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trakan']FriskyTanuki, why does that PS3 Rock Band thread even exist? It's updated like quarterly, if that.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't a smartass question. You goin' for linkin's title?

To be honest, I have no context for what you're talking about.

I just realized that I have to get my wife a Christmas gift by Wednesday :shock: I don't know what to get! I think she wants a pair of Uggs, but those things are expensive. Any non deal extreme dildo ideas?

Wow, I just watched 45 minutes of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (in HD) and I think it beats Kiss meets the Phantom for worst movie musical ever.

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone read the Saxton Hale comic on teamfortress.com? Valve is absolutely crazy.

"There's probably no time!":lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, I forgot to play. Does everyone get the extra item, or only those who participated in the event?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh shit, I forgot to play. Does everyone get the extra item, or only those who participated in the event?[/QUOTE]
Well only one side gets the extra item, demo or solider, but everyone should have it for whichever class ends up with it.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well only one side gets the extra item, demo or solider, but everyone should have it for whichever class ends up with it.[/QUOTE]

*phew*

[quote name='joe2187']I love it when Amazon fucks up an order.

The PSP Bundle I bought off amazon on black friday week, got lost in the mail system, so amazon sends me a new one free of charge, then both come the same day...so I send one back (preferably the one which had that white double sided styrofoam sticky tape ON THE fuckEN SCREEN) and what happens a day later?

I get another PSP bundle in the mail...free of charge.

Thanks amazon![/QUOTE]

Why does this always happen to everyone but me? At least you were honest about the first one and sent it back. :)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wow, I just watched 45 minutes of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (in HD) and I think it beats Kiss meets the Phantom for worst movie musical ever.[/QUOTE]

You should watch The Song Remains the Same. Wowee.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:wave:[/QUOTE]

Oh hello

so much to do today. gotta clean the bathroom, wash the floors, vacuum, clean out the fridge and change the sheets.

Didn't they do the exact same movie like a million times before but with .. ya know .. different kinds of characters?

Also, I hate Disney animation. It's that computer animated flash looking nonsense. It doesn't look hand drawn anymore.

[quote name='Maklershed']You should watch The Song Remains the Same. Wowee.[/QUOTE]

At least it was enjoyable from a musical standpoint. Those fucking fantasy sequences though, wowee indeed.

I have a final in an hour and I can't concentrate cause of the events that have happened over the weekend. I'm going to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have a final in an hour and I can't concentrate cause of the events that have happened over the weekend. I'm going to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.[/QUOTE]

Good luck, tfn! :grouphug:

My parental unit is suicidal and addicted to some heavy stuff. :/
---
Nina! Are you Nina J__ner on Facebook? If so, you're just as pudgy and black as I thought. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']My parental unit is suicidal and addicted to some heavy stuff. :/
---
Nina! Are you Nina J__ner on Facebook? If so, you're just as pudgy and black as I thought. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

:grouphug:

You look like Samoa Joe. :grouphug:

crystalklear64 has been drawing these penis avatars for the holidays.
---
And you know what? A dude like me really can't catch a break. I wish I had been an older sibling, so I could've ditched the situation like the other two have and dealt with the guilt through the phone, but oh well. Its incredibly hard trying to help someone who could give a shit about helping themselves and I know I'm her life line. Just alot to deal with when a naked 56 yr old woman is wrestling you, smacking you, and insulting you just to give her back what will more than likely lead to her death. It really sucks. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']You look like Samoa Joe. :grouphug:

crystalklear64 has been drawing these penis avatars for the holidays.
---
And you know what? A dude like me really can't catch a break. I wish I had been an older sibling, so I could've ditched the situation like the other two have and dealt with the guilt through the phone, but oh well. Its incredibly hard trying to help someone who could give a shit about helping themselves and I know I'm her life line. Just alot to deal with when a naked 56 yr old woman is wrestling you, smacking you, and insulting you just to give her back what will more than likely lead to her death. It really sucks. :([/QUOTE]

:whee:

I don't know what you're talking about, but hope it works out!

So you guys are supposedly cheap, I have a question to ask. Here's the situation:

You own a house and you have a roommate. Your roommate is a good roommate. Pays on time, clean, isn't loud, etc. Your roommate doesn't plan to be in the state during the summer to go home from school. The town is extremely small, so you'd most likely not be able to rent that room for two months that the roommate won't be there because everyone will be going home. Would you charge your roommate to leave their stuff in that room while they're away? If so, would you charge them full rent?

[quote name='DarlingNina']So you guys are supposedly cheap, I have a question to ask. Here's the situation:

You own a house and you have a roommate. Your roommate is a good roommate. Pays on time, clean, isn't loud, etc. Your roommate doesn't plan to be in the state during the summer to go home from school. The town is extremely small, so you'd most likely not be able to rent that room for two months that the roommate won't be there because everyone will be going home. Would you charge your roommate to leave their stuff in that room while they're away? If so, would you charge them full rent?[/QUOTE]

That shit sounds like his problem, not yours. It's his responsibility to find a sub-letter, not yours.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']That shit sounds like his problem, not yours. It's his responsibility to find a sub-letter, not yours.[/QUOTE]

It's a her, but she talked about us "working something out" during the summer just because I wanted to leave my stuff there. It'll hardly be anything anyways. I just got annoyed because I'm not paying full rent or utilities for two months that I won't be there. I'll just stick my stuff in storage for two months, or I'm sure I could find friends who won't mind me leaving my things at their places (it's very little).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back