The OTT - Poster #500 gets a weapon named after them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yes. I'll leave you feedback when I have Internet tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's all you have to say about it!? Did you even open it?

Yeah we gonna be like an icecream cone
Better eat it quick gonna be long gone
Buy me a whiskey, get yourself stoned
We're gonna have a good time

There was a Lady Gaga themed party at my home bar and the entire place looked like someone aborted a demon fetus. Good times, as the lyrics suggest.

Plus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWQ8KNFNic

I spilled barbeque(?) all over my caqui(?) pants, fa9et(?).

Morning, OTT.
___

I ruined Tiger Woods' golf game by playing PGA Tour 10...I have since exchanged that and Battlestations: Pacific for Madden this year. Do not draft Drew Brees, OTT.

How much did you guys pay for your Gorillaz tickets?

Have you been to the Erwin Center before, munch? I've only seen it when I've driven past it on 35 but it looks pretty small for an arena. Even if I only go for the $50 tickets I can't imagine it'll be that bad.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much did you guys pay for your Gorillaz tickets?

Have you been to the Erwin Center before, munch? I've only seen it when I've driven past it on 35 but it looks pretty small for an arena. Even if I only go for the $50 tickets I can't imagine it'll be that bad.[/QUOTE]

I saw NIN there. I think it's an average sized arena (it holds about 16,000 or so). It's maybe the ugliest arena I've seen. There's no soul. It looks like a big rolo.

Jesus fucking Christ. The last two days have started well enough, and ended in absolute shit. I am so tired of having that terrible "I am going to vomit" feeling in the pit of my stomach 24/7 and therefore not eating, which only makes things worse. fuck.

I do better without it!

BTW, I went to check out a new shooting range today and they were doing tactical rifle classes. Part of it was firing two rounds using a Barrett .50. I was standing about 20 ft away and you could just feel the sonic boom blow your hair back. Incredible.

Just watched Kick-Ass. It was a lot better than I was expecting but it kinda had me wishing I was watching a real super hero movie.

[quote name='Maklershed']a) Darksiders is cool

b) I went 5/5 on my UFC picks last night and still lost $10 :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]So did I but I didn't put money on it.

Got drunk for the first time since the end of April yesterday. My tolerance has really gone down.

edit: drunk is probably the wrong word to use so I'll say I had a great buzz going on.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much did you guys pay for your Gorillaz tickets?
[/QUOTE]

$226.80 ($113.40 each .. $18 of which is a "convenience" charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back