The OTT - Poster #500 gets a weapon named after them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'm not going to lie. Munch is #273 on my Top 1000 OTTers list.[/QUOTE]

At least tell me I'm ahead of wubb, jake, and StinkinLinkin!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You're in the top third, man. Don't worry.[/QUOTE]

THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!?!?!?!?!? please!!!!!

Temporaryscars: So if I transferred my account now, would I still be eligible for the new every two program?

Verizon CSR:
gary.gif

[quote name='munch']THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!?!?!?!?!? please!!!!![/QUOTE]

yes, no, yes

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I hate all of you equally![/QUOTE]

You just moved up 10 spots on the list.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Uh...what are you talking about and how did my name get thrown into the mix?[/QUOTE]Do you remember that game Pariah? I wish I still had an Xbox to play it on.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you remember that game Pariah? I wish I still had an Xbox to play it on.[/QUOTE]

The name sound familiar but I never played it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Somebody traded me Pariah for Stubbs the Zombie. Worst deal ever. :([/QUOTE]

I owned, but never played Stubbs. Played Pariah and can tell you that you got ripped. I remember how Ozzkev55 was preaching about how awesome Pariah would be. This was during the Halo 2 days. I think I rented that game and played it once, then went back to Halo 2.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I owned, but never played Stubbs. Played Pariah and can tell you that you got ripped. I remember how Ozzkev55 was preaching about how awesome Pariah would be. This was during the Halo 2 days. I think I rented that game and played it once, then went back to Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I played it for about ten minutes before I realized how shit it was.

fucking shitty game. Why do the Reds have to suck dick when they are on ESPN?

Also, no free booze. The free food and seats were nice but in a game like that when they give up all their 7 god damn runs in 1 fucking inning I want to be wasted.

Also Also, fuck Jim Edmonds. It makes me sick to see that fucking douche wearing a Cincinnati uniform.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Actually i need some magazines[/QUOTE]

Hey, look! They're full of hollow points. You're gonna love it when he puts them in his gun and then puts them in your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back