The OTT - Poster #500 gets a weapon named after them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']$226.80 ($113.40 each .. $18 of which is a "convenience" charge)[/QUOTE]
:eek:

Wow, the most I've ever paid for a concert is $75. Are you pretty close to the stage?

Oh. My. God.

massage8910.jpg

That's just creepy.

Don't think it deserves its own thread, but interesting read:

Woman Solicited Sex With Minors Using Xbox 360 and Money

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_11406/Woman_Solicited_Sex_With_Minors_Using_Xbox_360_and_Money

- A 42-year old married mother in California, Christine Shreeve Hubbs, used gifts such as Xbox 360s and other electronics to engage two 15-year old boys into sexual acts for almost 2 years. The relationships were discovered when an adult found pictures depicting a nude Hubbs as well Hubbs engaging in sexual acts with each boy.

Hubbs has been taken into custody and is being held at a staggering 4.3 million dollar bail. She is being held on 67 counts of sexual assault. She was often referred to as the “Hummer Mom” :)lol::lol::lol::lol:) due to the fact that she would often take kids for rides in her 2006 Hummer. It was later found that some of these disturbing acts had taken place in the very same Hummer. Police LT. Matt Sarsfield of Livermore, Ca said “She befriended these boys by giving them gifts” including ”Visa cards, Xboxes, taking them out to dinner."

"As a result of the search warrants, we were able to locate sexual messages from Mrs. Hubbs to the 15-year-old boys including sexual pictures, nude pictures, of her to the 15-year old boys," said Livermore Police Lt. Matt Sarsfield. This isn’t the first case this year in which an Xbox or Xbox LIVE was used in soliciting a minor for sex, as we saw a case not just a few weeks ago. My fingers are crossed that this is a trend that doesn’t continue to escalate.

christine_photo.jpg

Don't get me wrong, i am all AGAINST soliciting sex with minors............but the 16 year old inside of me sees this as a Win-Win deal.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Strange...The Smashing Pumpkins are playing a 1,600 capacity venue here in September. I thought they were a lot bigger than that?[/QUOTE]
You mean Corgan is playing a 1.6k venue. He sucks.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Strange...The Smashing Pumpkins are playing a 1,600 capacity venue here in September. I thought they were a lot bigger than that?[/QUOTE]

They used to be.
Probably not anymore...
Either that or they're trying to do the "small club" thing?

My buddy saw them recently at Forecastle Festival in Louisville. He said it was really great show. Supposedly this tour is mainly smaller gigs though.

~~~

Just order some vinyls:

Amazon:
Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead
2+2=5 - Radiohead
Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Just - Radiohead
Drill EP - Radiohead

Insound:
The Complete Peel Sessions - Joy Division

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Joystiq/videos/4085/[/QUOTE]

eh.

Treyarch MP always seems like a reskin of the last successful CoD game where they add a few bells and whistles, but nothing that changes gameplay for the better. :|
Hard to tell from that, but looked like the big "adds" were the deployable cam, crossbow, and rc car-bomb.

Maybe it'll have a kickass zombie mode.

[quote name='flowery']My buddy saw them recently at Forecastle Festival in Louisville. He said it was really great show. Supposedly this tour is mainly smaller gigs though.

~~~

Just order some vinyls:

Amazon:
Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead
2+2=5 - Radiohead
Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Just - Radiohead
Drill EP - Radiohead

Insound:
The Complete Peel Sessions - Joy Division[/QUOTE]
I really like those Radiohead singles. There are some really cool B-sides.

I'd be surprised that anybody is anticipating the announcement of how much Black Ops MP is like MW2. I can only see the successor to the Nazi zombie mode being anything of note.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I really like those Radiohead singles. There are some really cool B-sides.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was so glad that Amazon had them all for so cheap, $28 shipped.

I think Talk Show Host is one of my all-time favorite B-sides. Also, I was excited about the Drill EP because I have lately been listening to more of the Pablo Honey stuff.

I can't wait for The Complete Peel Sessions though. I was glad Insound had a 15% Off promotion still going on today.

Driving up to Orlando with some friends in a few hours. Somehow I don't think this will improve things, but we'll see.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Commie Zombies! I hope to God it plays more like MW than MW2.[/QUOTE]

Fat chance.
Remember what WaW felt like after MW?
Now imagine what BO will feel like after MW2.

[quote name='Rocko']Driving up to Orlando with some friends in a few hours. Somehow I don't think this will improve things, but we'll see.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong? Sick or nervous about starting university?

The last ~two days have been terrible. My best friend, which sounds really corny to say at this age but really she and I are ridiculously close, like as close as you would expect in a relationship, has been going through some shit and she's super depressed and is kind of closing herself up and shutting off from everyone and everything. It's a terrible feeling for me because I know that I am the only person she can talk to about this particular issue, but she doesn't want anything to do with me (or anyone really), and it's just all-around shitty.

Yeah, I don't know what to do, to be honest. I mean, this situation upsets me, but I can't tell her that, it would only make her situation worse. I know that she is acting like this because of the stuff she is going through, but it still sucks for me, and it's worse because she is the person I would go to when I am upset or don't know what to do, but I can't do that in this situation.

Isn't everyone but Corrgan in A Perfect Circle now?

Good thing I bought a 360 arcade on the cheap a short while ago since my cool system just got the e74 last night. Pre-ordered Madden 11 from Amazon (comes with a $20 gift card) this morning.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rocko, make her a mixtape CD and she will feel a little better, I guess. Just pretend nothing is happening and she'll probably feel a bit better.[/QUOTE]
I took this advice and dropped off a mix CD with some little trinkets at her house. She isn't home. Hopefully this helps.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rocko everything will be OK just remember that all women are heartless[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I don't know what to do, to be honest. I mean, this situation upsets me, but I can't tell her that, it would only make her situation worse. I know that she is acting like this because of the stuff she is going through, but it still sucks for me, and it's worse because she is the person I would go to when I am upset or don't know what to do, but I can't do that in this situation.[/QUOTE]Shit will work itself out in time, but yeah, it's admirable to sit on the sidelines and not think of just yourself like most people would. Thumbs up, and hope shit gets better sooner rather than later.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7493175&postcount=310
[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Racism is hilarious to me for some reason.

Well I am off to the Reds v Cardinals game. I think my seats are behind the plate. Anyways I get free food and free booze so I am happy either way.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']eh.

Treyarch MP always seems like a reskin of the last successful CoD game where they add a few bells and whistles, but nothing that changes gameplay for the better. :|
Hard to tell from that, but looked like the big "adds" were the deployable cam, crossbow, and rc car-bomb.

Maybe it'll have a kickass zombie mode.[/QUOTE]

It looks super arcadey in that trailer. I was somewhat digging it up until the RC car.

I'm a bit skeptical now. Bring on Reach.

[quote name='munch']All we need is one more OTTer.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda sounding like an addict.
Just one more man, just one more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back