The OTT's Leaving Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the album is absolutely smashing...

"A Day in the Life" may be my favorite from that album though. It's tough to choose since I love listening to the whole album straight through.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, I forgot about that. I'm not dodging you, I'm just barely on IM nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

You said Sgt. Pepper was the only album you could listen to fully. I may be able to agree that it's their most consistent album front to back, but I tend to think that almost every other album from their beginning period on has songs better than even "Day in the Life" So I was curious as to what you thought the skippable tracks were on at least Rubber Soul and Revolver.

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, are you intoxicated right now?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, are you at work right now?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='TheRock88']Why so angry Brak?[/QUOTE]
I'm not angry; I just want to hurt Mojimbo.

I laughed at the Cricket bat with rusty nails hammered into it at the end of this episode. What an awesome weapon to have lying around.

Pink Floyd's "One of These Days (I am going to cut you into little pieces)" before that scene was so great. They are great at placing music on this show.

Morning.

Gotta go to a birthday party mom is throwing for her boyfriend.

I really don't want to be around that dude's trashy mexican family tonight.

Manthing, jump a plane and come out here for the weekend. i'll even do some 'cue for you. real meat, and all.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I'm gonna try making fish tacos today.[/QUOTE]

if you wanna come hang out, i'll make fish tacos for you ;)

i like mixing ranch dressing with a little bit of taco seasoning. frying the tortillas i do in a cast iron skillet/crepe pan with butter.

I am also still somewhat drunk. Went to our monthly Art Walk and ended up at some show for a band called 'Avocado Hand Grenade'. I asked them if they needed help, and I ended up giving one of them a ride to some house. I hung out with them and they got me drunk/gave me gas money. I love people, sometimes.
------
I'm glad for Zewone!
------
I thought I was the only one who wanted to HURT MOJIMBO.

So, here's my problem: I need to watch some of these games on espn360, but time warner won't let me--apparently they're not affiliated. How can I get around this?

[quote name='munch']So, here's my problem: I need to watch some of these games on espn360, but time warner won't let me--apparently they're not affiliated. How can I get around this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ESPN360 works through ISP. You could use a proxy, but I don't know how to differentiate one proxy's ISP from another. Proxies are also kinda slow so I'm not sure how well streaming would work. Sorry.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Do what?[/QUOTE]
Supposed to go to a theme park but i don't think i have time. Plus he lives out in the middle of nowhere, i've never driven up there. I don't feel like getting lost.

The universe just doesn't want me to have clean clothes. :[

I finally got a $5 bill to get my laundry card with, and whatcha know the dumbass machine eats my money.

The only way to get my money back is to call up the company (who isn't open today), mail them my laundry card (at my own expense) and then they will put $5 on it and send it back to me.

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back