The Santa's Slay Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get the WWE survey today? This precursor to one of the questions sums up the tone of the survey.

WWE will co-produce an action packed Scooby-Doo animated movie that will feature WWE Superstars and Divas including Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Santino Marella, AJ, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara and WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon. These WWE Superstars will appear in an animated form helping their friends Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred solve an exciting mysterious case at WrestleMania.
Further evidence that I have long outgrown the WWE demographic.

Two more members of Aces and Eights revealed during the taping for next week's Impact:
Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff
. That's about as big of a surprise as Knox and Gallows being revealed.

Two surprise entrants into the Rumble:
Shelton Benjamin and Carlito
. I guess these have been confirmed. For anyone that reads this, don't be a shithead and spoil it for the ones that don't want to know.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Two surprise entrants into the Rumble:
Shelton Benjamin and Carlito
. I guess these have been confirmed. For anyone that reads this, don't be a shithead and spoil it for the ones that don't want to know.[/QUOTE]

I am extremely happy for one of those two.

In regards to the Rumble entrant spoilers:

It comes as no surprise Boogeyman and Val Venis would be secret entrants, what with reports whirling online about WWE wanting to resign some former, established stars.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Two more members of Aces and Eights revealed during the taping for next week's Impact:
Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff
. That's about as big of a surprise as Knox and Gallows being revealed.[/QUOTE]

Unsurprising. Good for
Garrett Bischoff
, tho. He already has X-Pac heat. Might as well put it to use.

The Kerry Von Erich never lost the Royal Rumble thread. Or the First Annual CAG Royal Rumble thread in which Slidecage sets a record in being eliminated in .9 seconds.

And here I was googling "Kerry von erich royal rumble elimination" like a detective. I assumed he had gone out between the ropes at some point and was too high to notice.

[quote name='mitch079']Physically impossible for him to have both feet hit the floor.[/QUOTE]

Oh. Duh. Now I get it. :dunce: Good one.

My friend's nearly 4 year old son is super excited about tomorrow night. All he can talk about is the "Oil Rumble". :lol:

That KVH joke is olllld. But it doesn't really get old.

May go to the bar for the Rumble...haven't done that since Mania but seems like it would be more fun than most rasslin' PPVs.

----------

It's been a while since we've had any "Savage banged Steph?" talk, so...

Not too long ago that Kayfabe Commentaries guy asked Lanny about it. Lanny didn't confirm or deny, and just said "the person you need to ask about it is not here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back