The Seventh Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Brackets Are Sufficiently Broken!

Yay. I'm looking forward to this year, since I can't possibly do worse than I did last year. Bracket name is Backlash.

Too bad Duke lost Kyrie Irving so early this year. With him I think they'd be unstoppable. I might pick them anyway.

Andrews Bracket is me, GhostShark.

I think Kentucky is going to pull an upset of sorts over Ohio State, but Kansas is just too good of a team for them not to win it all. Also, look for big things from San Diego State.

entered!

bracket name: bracket #1
user name: One Eyed Gopher

good luck everybody and thanks for running this!

Just entered. llcooljunr is Manuel A

Just changed up my bracket name to match me here: llcooljunr. Good luck everyone!

Bracket: Gladiators
ID: yakboy86

The past few contest i have been out of it by the second round. Hope that this year will me better.

We're already up to 109 entries, so let's keep things going. Entries need to be in by Noon EST tomorrow. If you haven't filled out your brackets, be sure to do so before then or else you'll lose much more quickly.

I'm in. Simply named my bracket after myself to avoid confusion. Entered it on CBS Sports first and wondered where everyone went!

filled mine out... field is so #$#$$# up i will be out rd 1 LOL

did 2 brackets this year.... anyone know of any other groups that are doing them.. loved to join a 3rd one

so far

this one all 1s in the final... duke and kansas in the final with my duke winning (always pick duke since 88 lol)

other group 989thebear.com (radio station) ohio state winning the other one ...

winners lol should picked losers

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back