The Simon and Simon OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, darthbudge. The tennis court maintenance/construction industry is booming and has a bright future!

(Does this remind anyone of the setup to Brokebrak Mountain?)

I think Hell will freeze over sooner then Zew gets an apology.

EDIT: I don't want a Career in this field, just a job to make some money. :/

Also why do you know the plot to Brokeback Mountain Jimbo?

[quote name='munch']I never got infracted for that shit yesterday, zew. Did you get an apology?[/QUOTE]
My PM box was full, so he could have sent a few. I cleared it out now, so go ahead and send it again, wubb. :wave:
[quote name='Mojimbo']Do it, darthbudge. The tennis court maintenance/construction industry is booming and has a bright future!

(Does this remind anyone of the setup to Brokebrak Mountain?)[/QUOTE]

Why would I know the setup to Brokebrak Mountain, $$$?

Do you believe that homosexuality is a choice, darthbudge? As an extension of that logic, are you afraid of catching "the gay."

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you believe that homosexuality is a choice, darthbudge? As an extension of that logic, are you afraid of catching "the gay."[/quote]

Of course it is a choice... is it kinda ingrained into some people? Yeah it probably is. But I still think it is wrong.

"Homosexuality is a choice." - daroga

Bold opinions across the board!

I do!

I knew this kid who used to fuck girls all the damned time, and one night he gave it up to plug a distant cousin that was a dude. I have no problem with dudes who fuck other dudes, but yeah, homosexuality is a choice and I stand by that. :nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you believe that homosexuality is a choice, darthbudge? As an extension of that logic, are you afraid of catching "the gay."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I was gonna tell him to plead the "fif" but he's already made his thoughts known.

Is that why you don't quote lilboo, budge?

[quote name='darthbudge']Of course it is a choice... is it kinda ingrained into some people? Yeah it probably is. But I still think it is wrong.[/QUOTE]

This is the most confusing thing I've ever read in my life.

I still remember when I chose to be straight. It wasn't ingrained in me, and I mulled over it for a while. I had to give up a few things--I am going to miss those fabulous trips to the Container store--but all in all I think I made the right choice.

[quote name='zewone']You're pretty dumb, budge.[/quote]

Dumb because I said it is a choice?

Everything we do is a choice. Even if you feel the urge to have sex with dudes, doesn't mean you have to do it.

EDIT: This applies to eating, shitting, talking and so on. Just because those things are crucial to life, doesn't mean that you can't decide to stop doing them. Of course bad things would happen, but you can make that choice.

[quote name='darthbudge']Dumb because I said it is a choice?

Everything we do is a choice. Even if you feel the urge to have sex with dudes, doesn't mean you have to do it.[/QUOTE]

It's the urge that he's referring to in the choice, not the actual having sex. You can think butt sex is a choice, sir. But can you say the urge is one?

I always found that logic odd. It makes it sound like you come to this crossroad when you hit puberty where you decide whether sucking dick is for you or not and that you could go either way.

You guys know when you walk into a room and you can just feel this discomfort in the air because of the conversation? That's how I feel right now, but I'm totally cool with ignoring it.

My chemistry professor began posting videos of our lectures BlackBoard online. It's almost like he's begging me not to attend.

I dunno man, I was teetering awfully close to the $$$$$$ side of the fence but playing Scissor Sisters 24/7 turned me off.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']How long ago were the dinosaurs around, budgetbudge, like 3,000/4,000 years ago?[/QUOTE]

I sat through a lecture of a guy arguing that. It was epic.

[quote name='munch']It's the urge that he's referring to in the choice, not the actual having sex. You can think butt sex is a choice, sir. But can you say the urge is one?[/quote]

No, the urge is not a choice. Some people will feel that urge just because that is how they are.

However, that doesn't mean that those urges are right. I mean, I am sure everyone has gotten the urge to do illegal things before, but you restrained yourself.

EDIT: Dinosaurs were around millions of years ago Woohoo...

[quote name='Eviltude']My chemistry professor began posting videos of our lectures BlackBoard online. It's almost like he's begging me not to attend.[/QUOTE]

I was a goody-goody in my last two years in college so I'd probably still go. But that's still not a bad deal.

I sat through a lecture of a guy arguing that. It was epic.

Haha, lucky. That ideology cracks me up.

=======

And I'm just bustin' your balls, budge. But I'll leave ya be.

[quote name='darthbudge']Dumb because I said it is a choice?

Everything we do is a choice. Even if you feel the urge to have sex with dudes, doesn't mean you have to do it.

EDIT: This applies to eating, shitting, talking and so on. Just because those things are crucial to life, doesn't mean that you can't decide to stop doing them. Of course bad things would happen, but you can make that choice.[/quote]I wish I didn't have to shit. Such a waste of time and it stinks too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sodomy isn't exclusive to homosexuals, darthbudge.

Sick burn, though. :cool:[/quote]

Notice the possibly.

[quote name='prmononoke']Doing something - Choice!
Feelings - Not exactly a choice.[/quote]

That is exactly what I was saying last page.

Sodomy can also include getting your dick sucked by your girl, darthbudge. What does the Bible say about jacking off, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back