The Simon and Simon OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Unfortunately, I don't have that option.[/QUOTE]

:[ Well, I figured as much, but I felt like playing Captain Obvious.

Ya, it will try to synch probably. There should be a setting/option to shut off auto-synching.

On my Mac its:

Preferences>Devices>Disable Automatic synch with iPhone/iPods

should be similar on a PC.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, it will try to synch probably. There should be a setting/option to shut off auto-synching.

On my Mac its:

should be similar on a PC.[/quote]
Hey Lordwow, trade me one of your running backs in that ESPN league that you don't care about. :cool:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:[ Well, I figured as much, but I felt like playing Captain Obvious.[/quote]

Ah.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, it will try to synch probably. There should be a setting/option to shut off auto-synching.

On my Mac its:

should be similar on a PC.[/quote]

You're right! Thanks mang.

[quote name='lordwow']Offspring Pack is apparently up.[/quote]

Right after I get to work. Damn.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Dear Black Guy,

RB2 with me and FatKan?[/quote]
Surely, there must be some pizza boxes somewhere that need folding.

They gave me the day off from box folding because I banged out a shit ton the other day and pizza business is slow. I guess I have to remember to work slower next week so I'll have something to do.

I hope X names his dog Lucario!
---
Why do you stay there if you don't get paid, Jimmie? Is it the neat Mexican friends?

Also, why did you take a picture flicking off the camera with an X pill on your tongue? Drugs are bad, dude! I hope you don't roll often cause I hear MDMA puts holes in your brain. :whee:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yo stoneface, I checked out some clips from that Hip Hop Honors show. Pretty slick.[/QUOTE]

It was nice. Nothing has matched the Black Thought, Common, TI, and BDK performance a few days back.

I might as well stay where the work is easy and the Guatemalans are friendly. I never went to big people school so I don't have many options.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I might as well stay where the work is easy and the Guatemalans are friendly. I never went to big people school so I don't have many options.[/quote]
Box folding keeps you centered, I suppose.

Slick. Ordered some sweet shades this morning. 3 pairs for $17 shipped and two of them are already on the way.

25173706bj9.png

YEAAAAAAAH!

Hmm... I might have a found job I could get and it would pay well.

Here is the deal, I could get a job through a friend and they need new workers every single week and don't care if you work on and off, because they are always hiring new people.

The job would be building/repairing tennis courts and everything that comes along with that. I would need to be out of town 5 a days week doing this, but I would get $1,400 a week. I am guessing that includes me having to pay for hotel, gas and food. But since I would be driving up with my friend, I could split the gas and hotel.

That is a pretty good offer right? My friend promises me he can get me the job and he really wants to me come along, just as long as I can do the work.

[quote name='zewone']Slick. Ordered some sweet shades this morning. 3 pairs for $17 shipped and two of them are already on the way.

25173706bj9.png

YEAAAAAAAH![/quote]
Where?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm... I might have a found job I could get and it would pay well.

Here is the deal, I could get a job through a friend and they need new workers every single week and don't care if you work on and off, because they are always hiring new people.

The job would be building/repairing tennis courts and everything that comes along with that. I would need to be out of town 5 a days week doing this, but I would get $1,400 a week. I am guessing that includes me having to pay for hotel, gas and food. But since I would be driving up with my friend, I could split the gas and hotel.

That is a pretty good offer right? My friend promises me he can get me the job and he really wants to me come along, just as long as I can do the work.[/quote]But what about your education? Mom going to school you over the phone?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm... I might have a found job I could get and it would pay well.

That is a pretty good offer right? My friend promises me he can get me the job and he really wants to me come along, just as long as I can do the work.[/quote]
They'll probably pay you half of that because only one of your arms is useful for construction work.

[quote name='DT778']But what about your education? Mom going to school you over the phone?[/quote]

I am graduating in 2 months mang...

Also, if I took that job, I wouldn't work all four weeks. Just maybe 1 or 2 weeks a month.

That is a pretty good offer right? My friend promises me he can get me the job and he really wants to me come along, just as long as I can do the work.[/QUOTE]
If you know what you're doing and your mommy actually lets you go. I say you don't make it past two weeks.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am graduating in 2 months mang...

Also, if I took that job, I wouldn't work all four weeks. Just maybe 1 or 2 weeks a month.[/quote]Lazy.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hotel? For 5 days a week, you might as well get an apartment.

Which you won't do.[/quote]

The job moves all over the place... Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston. Also you don't ever really know if there is gonna be a job that week.

[quote name='darthbudge']The job moves all over the place... Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston. Also you don't ever really know if there is gonna be a job that week.[/quote]

Is this friend over 18?

I'm not sure about hotels renting to under 18 y.o.s

Bulge is going to be one cosmopolitan dude. Maybe you'll make it over to Louisiana, or, dare I say, Oklahoma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back