The Simon and Simon OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Nba2k9 !! !!1 !![/quote]Are you getting both NBA games this year too or have you decided on one?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not really...the game feels like you're playing different mini games/puzzles per level.[/quote]
Thanks for informing me about there being no story in the game.

It's not Shakespeare or anything, but there is a story that ties levels together. It's a platformer, what else do you want from it besides jumping around, collecting stuff, solving puzzles, and having fun?

Hey OTT. I got my Senses Fail T-Shirt in today and it is awesome.

Also, why did you guys keep yelling dead space? You keep having me check my local connect like every 5 minutes. :(

If there is something I should, somebody please PM me.

You can't download Dead Space yet, darthbudge.

BTW, where is your local connect? Don't you live out in the country? :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can't download Dead Space yet, darthbudge.

BTW, where is your local connect? Don't you live out in the country? :lol:[/quote]

It is down the road from my grandma's house. I am on my laptop right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Dearest Budge, I still CANNOT understand how someone with no money affords so many games :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Dearest Budge, I still CANNOT understand how someone with no money affords so many games :whistle2:s[/quote]

He's not really a JW. When he's out 'witnessing' he's actually robbing muthafuckas blind.

He fences the stolen goods via Craigslist.

Did you not hear how he got his 360?

[quote name='TheRock88']any news on the Offspring DLC?[/QUOTE]

HMX:

Update v 1.1: this is being worked on, and is marked as top priority by the teams at MS and HMX. This means that hopefully The Offspring offer will be available soon (soon as in hours, not minutes or days). For those of you holding your breath/bladder/horses, please feel free to exhale, relieve yourselves, or let loose the stallions as necessary.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Microsoft is holding the Offspring DLC hostage.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/07/rock-band-receives-new-dlc-but-no-offspring/[/QUOTE]

Hostage, eh?

mj2074.jpg

Is there any way to play music from my iPod through my computer? The computer I'm using now has no music on it, but I do have iTunes installed. I don't want to hook up my iPod and have all my music deleted when it tries to sync (I've never hooked it up to this computer before, so it's not like I have the settings how I want them).

Basically, I need to be able to hook up my iPod to my computer and listen to the music through my computer.

[quote name='prmononoke']Is there any way to play music from my iPod through my computer? The computer I'm using now has no music on it, but I do have iTunes installed. I don't want to hook up my iPod and have all my music deleted when it tries to sync (I've never hooked it up to this computer before, so it's not like I have the settings how I want them).

Basically, I need to be able to hook up my iPod to my computer and listen to the music through my computer.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Plug in iPod. Use iTunes. Click on iPod on left side. Play.

Hmm.. If I pick up Skate, should I get it for the PS3 or 360.

360 is my main multiplayer game but it might be nice to play on the ps3 pad and I could always use more ps3 games.

PS3, Ackbar!

I hear the framerate is smooth as hell and the game is a lot more playable than the shitty 360 version! ! ! !

[quote name='lordwow']Yes. Plug in iPod. Use iTunes. Click on iPod on left side. Play.[/quote]

Won't it try to sync?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You could just hook up your iPod to speakers...unless you don't have that option either.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don't have that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back