The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Point Man']Is there an area on these forums to find some people to game with? I am in desperate need of friends to game with. LOL... :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes we get together and do gaming sessions, although I can't recall being part of one since the L4D2 free weekend a while ago. The others probably do stuff, and there's a PC gaming section of the forums as well.

Is the max number of friends still 250? I know Cheapy has 250. I'd post my link, but I think I'm close to that limit...

The last guy I added to my friends list on steam kept trying to sell me things. He kept PMing me asking if I wanted to buy this game or that game off of him. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I'm a regular (or at least semi-regular) here on a board dedicated to deals on video games. Any game that he would offer me I had already seen posted here and could have had for less than he was asking.

He wasn't rude about it or anything, but I was seriously thinking about removing him. Thankfully he removed me first and I didn't have to deal with it anymore.

You'll forgive me if don't feel in a hurry to possibly repeat that mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, everyone who's posted has either added me or has been added. I believe I gave everyone nicknames and tagged them as CAG. Phew. Bring on the sales!

[quote name='The End']The last guy I added to my friends list on steam kept trying to sell me things. He kept PMing me asking if I wanted to buy this game or that game off of him. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I'm a regular (or at least semi-regular) here on a board dedicated to deals on video games. Any game that he would offer me I had already seen posted here and could have had it for less than he was asking.

He wasn't rude about it or anything, but I was seriously thinking about removing him. Thankfully he removed me first and I didn't have to deal with it anymore.

You'll forgive me if don't feel in a hurry to possibly repeat that mistake.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so what games are you looking for...?
;)
j/k.

[quote name='The End']The last guy I added to my friends list on steam kept trying to sell me things. He kept PMing me asking if I wanted to buy this game or that game off of him. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I'm a regular (or at least semi-regular) here on a board dedicated to deals on video games. Any game that he would offer me I had already seen posted here and could have had it for less than he was asking.

You'll forgive me if don't feel in a hurry to possibly repeat that mistake.[/QUOTE]
Hey man! I got five kids to feed!:lol:

[quote name='The End']The last guy I added to my friends list on steam kept trying to sell me things. He kept PMing me asking if I wanted to buy this game or that game off of him. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I'm a regular (or at least semi-regular) here on a board dedicated to deals on video games. Any game that he would offer me I had already seen posted here and could have had for less than he was asking.

hey man, u want metro 203 for 5 dolars???

[quote name='Idiotekque']hey man, u want metro 203 for 5 dolars???[/QUOTE]

Wow....Metro 203?
That sounds WAY THE HELL before Metro 2033.

[quote name='The End']The last guy I added to my friends list on steam kept trying to sell me things. He kept PMing me asking if I wanted to buy this game or that game off of him. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I'm a regular (or at least semi-regular) here on a board dedicated to deals on video games. Any game that he would offer me I had already seen posted here and could have had for less than he was asking. [/QUOTE]

Odd. My friends list has a number of people from Steamtrades and the steam user forums that I traded/transacted with back in September when I was trying to fill in older bundles. Even though each is an active trader/seller, not a single one has offered to sell me anything since.

[quote name='gilby']Odd. My friends list has a number of people from Steamtrades and the steam user forums that I traded/transacted with back in September when I was trying to fill in older bundles. Even though each is an active trader/seller, not a single one has offered to sell me anything since.[/QUOTE]
That's because you ain't got the green that The End does!

[quote name='Idiotekque']hey man, u want metro 203 for 5 dolars???[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah. That's pretty much how it went. Then when I'd say that I wasn't interested, he'd say "but it's on your wishlist".

He's also on Severose's friends list. Next time I see Severose, I should ask him if that guy would bug him too.

I added a bunch of people to my Steam list last year for the group buy sales, and I never play games with any of them...just my actual friends. So if you want to add me, go find it.

...BUT PLEASE FIND ME I AM SO LONELY

The last person I added as a friend was some chick
Obvious "So she claimed" goes here
who would try to make a few minutes of cutesie small talk before trying to get me to give her games. She was unsuccessful in her quest.

[quote name='Syntax Error']The last person I added as a friend was some chick
who would try to make a few minutes of cutesie small talk before trying to get me to give her games. She was unsuccessful in her quest.[/QUOTE]
hey baby, got any games for me?

who would try to make a few minutes of cutesie small talk before trying to get me to give her games. She was unsuccessful in her quest.[/QUOTE]

tits 4 games str8 up and I need the handwritten sign with my username

wil send nudes 4 gaems

not my nudes but somebody's nudes.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']wil send nudes 4 gaems

not my nudes but somebody's nudes.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. She could have at least offered me some crap amateur nudes she got off imgur or something. Instead I just got a lot of "What are you going to do with that copy of Trine 2 in your inventory? ;-)))) Trade it or give it on Steamgifts? :(((((( Gee, I wish I could go on Steamgifts but I don't have enough games in my (hidden) library to make an account... :((((((((((((("

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Is it time for that pre-sale period where everybody adds each other on Steam yet?[/QUOTE]
Also, time to add Coconut Queen to your wishlist if you don't have it.

[quote name='vantheman']Why are they all adding each other? Was not a part of this last year.[/QUOTE]
it's for the upcoming Mayan sacrifice.

[quote name='Tsel']I'm in the process of sorting through my friend's list and grouping/nicknaming people so if I message you asking who you are on CAG, don't be offended. :)[/QUOTE]
umm, ok.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Seriously. She could have at least offered me some crap amateur nudes she got off imgur or something. Instead I just got a lot of "What are you going to do with that copy of Trine 2 in your inventory? ;-)))) Trade it or give it on Steamgifts? :(((((( Gee, I wish I could go on Steamgifts but I don't have enough games in my (hidden) library to make an account... :((((((((((((("[/QUOTE]

Show you my boobies for skyrim :puke:

I'm going to be seriously disappointed if I don't see many people playing Revelations this Friday.

Steam needs to increase the friends limit, but not if it adversely affects performance.

If anyone needs to contact me through Steam, my profile's public, and I'm in several of the CAG-related groups.

[quote name='dfg']Steam needs to increase the friends limit, but not if it adversely affects performance.[/QUOTE]

I know we're kind of late to that discussion, but I have around 200 friends and 40 groups and the pop-ups alone make it hard to play games. Then come the invites, from both people I'm friends with and people in groups wanting to fill out a team...

I think the friends list needs to have modular groupings, so we can choose who to appear online to and who to receive pop-ups from. You can tag people and group them yourself, but there's no special functions for groups you create; all they have to do is add "Appear Offline" and "Only Appear Online" to context-sensitive group menus, and having too many friends wouldn't be an issue.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Add me for a good time:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Miloz[/QUOTE]

I just want to say if you want to feel better about your ridiculous amount of digital games that you hoard and never play, add the Totoro. He will make your measley 500 or 1,000 game collection feel like a newb.

[quote name='Palinn']So will this be the Coconut Queen of the winter sale? Or will Motoki expose some other worthy gem? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Eryi's. Because you are supposed to give it to people you hate.

Kidding.

Or am I? ;)

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

I miss the drama prairie dog. Remember the good old days of memes?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I go out to watch a film and I miss the giant friend-fest going on? Of course!

Add me if you like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainUrahara[/QUOTE]

Added but I am kind of sad that you are no longer an Anime guy fanning himself.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I added a bunch of people to my Steam list last year for the group buy sales, and I never play games with any of them...just my actual friends. So if you want to add me, go find it.

...BUT PLEASE FIND ME I AM SO LONELY[/QUOTE]

Already had you on Steam but I added you on Raptr so you can feel less lonely there too.

[quote name='Lord_Ashour']Yes please https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ashour/

I'll add everyone so far if they don't mind.

I'm currently addicted to Dishonored (finished it twice and have an itch for a 3rd run) but I'm down for mp games too.[/QUOTE]

Tried to add you but keep getting an error for some odd reason. Also lol @

Forensick Jul 2, 2011 @ 10:31am
Are you having fun starting and stopping Oblivion 5 bajillion times today?

[quote name='Syntax Error']Seriously. She could have at least offered me some crap amateur nudes she got off imgur or something. Instead I just got a lot of "What are you going to do with that copy of Trine 2 in your inventory? ;-)))) Trade it or give it on Steamgifts? :(((((( Gee, I wish I could go on Steamgifts but I don't have enough games in my (hidden) library to make an account... :((((((((((((("[/QUOTE]

That is when you say tits or GTFO.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/junpeitodoroki/
I'm actually committed to build a decent library for when I'll grab a decent rig... for now, I'm playing the few indie games that are able to run on my ancient Acer laptop and Legend of Grimrock old style, just to test my hidden hardcore self who, years ago, completed all 3 Eye of the Beholder episodes brandishing only a pen and a huge pile of paper... :bouncy:

[quote name='Genocidal']I messaged eastx, and he said he'll put a new thread up before the sale. :)[/QUOTE]

but... that doesn't do anything about the title not being updated consistently unless Eastx plans to update it more often.

Edit: Let's hope the new forum will allow wikis to have their titles edited.

NiGHTS Into Dreams is now available for $9.99. With how fast JSR dropped in price I would hold off.

GreenManGaming is having a pretty good sale today with Guild Wars 2 for $42, Killing Floor for $5, Doom 3 BFG for $10, and Skyrim for $23 (though if you still want Skyrim, a few people myself included are selling a retail copy for $20 in the Group Buy thread).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']but... that doesn't do anything about the title not being updated consistently unless Eastx plans to update it more often.

Edit: Let's hope the new forum will allow wikis to have their titles edited.[/QUOTE]
That's something you'd have to take up with him, seems like he's around but the thread moves faster than he'd like to keep up with (which I can understand; during sales or when I'm away for a day or three, it's a slog to catch up).

[quote name='Genocidal']NiGHTS Into Dreams is now available for $9.99. With how fast JSR dropped in price I would hold off.
[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I really really want this game. I loved it back in the day and have been greatly looking forward to it ever since I heard it is coming to Steam.
I want it now. Like right this second! (or not really because I'm at work and would kind of like to keep my job so I have money to buy even more games but still)

Yet my rational and cheap side says you are exactly right and the price will drop within a month or so.

I hate being rational sometimes.

[quote name='Genocidal']NiGHTS Into Dreams is now available for $9.99. With how fast JSR dropped in price I would hold off.

GreenManGaming is having a pretty good sale today with Guild Wars 2 for $42, Killing Floor for $5, Doom 3 BFG for $10, and Skyrim for $23 (though if you still want Skyrim, a few people myself included are selling a retail copy for $20 in the Group Buy thread).

That's something you'd have to take up with him, seems like he's around but the thread moves faster than he'd like to keep up with (which I can understand; during sales or when I'm away for a day or three, it's a slog to catch up).[/QUOTE]

meh, I think he knows the title could be update a lot more frequently (at least midweek and weekend sales would be nice), but seems people prefer to keep the posterity of things more than having a more useful thread.

So consider me shut and I'll just hope title edits will be added to future wikis.

[quote name='Carlmundo']Hmm.. so I noticed that 1 year ago I had only 5 games on Steam.

I now am closing in on 300....[/QUOTE]

Whoa!

It took me a little over 3 years to get to my current 180 games :p My first Steam game was a retail copy of TF2 in October of 2009. Ah, memories....

I'm excited. My sister might be getting a gaming-worthy PC for Christmas, and while it's not for certain yet, I'm already mentally planning out gift purchases for her when the sale hits. :D

[quote name='zillionandnine']Whoa!

It took me a little over 3 years to get to my current 180 games :p My first Steam game was a retail copy of TF2 in October of 2009. Ah, memories....

I'm excited. My sister might be getting a gaming-worthy PC for Christmas, and while it's not for certain yet, I'm already mentally planning out gift purchases for her when the sale hits. :D[/QUOTE]

That's when I picked up my copy of TF2 as well. It was on sale 3 or 4 times within a few weeks at $2.49 and $2.50. Why do I remember that but forgot someone's birthday recently?

[quote name='louiedog']That's when I picked up my copy of TF2 as well. It was on sale 3 or 4 times within a few weeks at $2.49 and $2.50. Why do I remember that but forgot someone's birthday recently?[/QUOTE]

Haha, unfortunately I was not savvy to Steam sale tactics at the time (a complete noob to PC gaming, actually) so I paid $10 for TF2. Oh well, got my money's worth out of that game anyway, haha.

I know better now. ;)

I think I added everyone so far :)

[quote name='Motoki']
Already had you on Steam but I added you on Raptr so you can feel less lonely there too.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I wish there's a raptr thread. I really love comparing games on it.

[quote name='Motoki']
Tried to add you but keep getting an error for some odd reason. Also lol @

Forensick Jul 2, 2011 @ 10:31am
Are you having fun starting and stopping Oblivion 5 bajillion times today?
[/QUOTE]
That's weird. I got a few invites from here. Can you try again, or send me your profile so I can add you.

Also, I still can't get these damn Oblivion mods to work T____T

Oh, you kids, my first Steam game was Half Life 2 retail. I was so annoyed that I had to install Steam just to play. I was on 28.8 back then and an update meant I wasn't playing that day. Even though I have been a member that long, my library is still smaller than most due to decent self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back