The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asheskitty']That was me in the GG thread. I should have been able to report specifics by now but my download speeds fell for two hours, so I'll be able to report back in an hour on the actual disk use.[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah, all of the PCDD threads are starting to run together for me. Thanks for the info and the updates.

[quote name='dbolt']and Oath in Felghana was $5 during the whole summer sale. expect them to go lower[/QUOTE]

yes, as I remember it, it was one of the games people had a hard time believing would go on sale for much less along with Jade Empire......then it did....along with Jade Empire.

[quote name='totalanonymity']If you've compiled a wishlist on Steam, I'd check that. Nearly my entire wishlist is currently on sale. Just waiting to see if certain things become daily deals or flash sales.[/QUOTE]
And to make it easier on you, sort your wishlist by price (that usually sorts them by percentage off as well and putting all the sale items up top)

BGCQ for life!!..........or until we change the name.

another lame sale on steam... GamersGate and GMG have really been doing pretty well. That, with the added benefit of not being valve (so they have some actual good customer service)

[quote name='dbolt']and Oath in Felghana was $5 during the whole summer sale. expect them to go lower[/QUOTE]

i hope so. I am hoping for $3.75 for the oath and $5 for origins. if not this week, then next month, if not next month, then next summer

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']was excited t play peggle extreme, installed it... and found out its some free 10 level lame garbage, I'll pass on this if all the others are the same. I came in expecting free games, not free demos[/QUOTE]

Easily the best post of the year in this thread.

[quote name='DarkPGR']another lame sale on steam... GamersGate and GMG have really been doing pretty well. That, with the added benefit of not being valve (so they have some actual good customer service)[/QUOTE]

Top 10 contender for most obvious troll post of the year in this thread.

[quote name='walkonshadows']yes, as I remember it, it was one of the games people had a hard time believing would go on sale for much less along with Jade Empire......then it did....along with Jade Empire.[/QUOTE]

I think it's slightly different in this case. Oath in Felghana was the same price during the entire summer sale and never went lower, Jade Empire dropped in price right after the summer sale ended.

Ys Origin only had 1 flash sale and afterward it stayed at $11.99 throughout the summer sale.

Neither games had daily deals, so if anyone is interested in them I would suggest checking flash deals just in case.

[quote name='sunghost']I think it's slightly different in this case. Oath in Felghana was the same price during the entire summer sale and never went lower, Jade Empire dropped in price right after the summer sale ended.

Ys Origin only had 1 flash sale and afterward it stayed at $11.99 throughout the summer sale.

Neither games had daily deals, so if anyone is interested in them I would suggest checking flash deals just in case.[/QUOTE]

I am humbled by your sagely wisdom.

[quote name='Syntax Error']
Come up with a game where you plant flowers and have to care for them until they bloom and drop out puppies that poop more flower seeds and these guys will be lining up to buy it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Woodlands']Oooh, what game is this?[/QUOTE]

More importantly, is it on sale?

[quote name='Lint21']Top 10 contender for most obvious troll post of the year in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Everyone who you disagree with is a troll? I happen to agree with DarkPGR. Every new time another steam sale happens, I am less and less impressed. This comes, of course, because I've been through like 10 of them and already have most of the games I have ever wanted. And Steam simply can't compete anymore with the massive discounts GMG has because of their coupons. $13 Sleeping Dogs, for example.

His second point is also completely valid. GMG and Gamersgate support teams are MUCH, MUCH better than that of Steam. I don't know if you've ever tried contacting Steam support, but if you do, be prepared to wait weeks to receive some automated response. GMG, on the other hand, usually responds within a day or two and offers credit if they've taken too long for the trouble.

[quote name='DarkPGR']another lame sale on steam... GamersGate and GMG have really been doing pretty well. That, with the added benefit of not being valve (so they have some actual good customer service)[/QUOTE]
A fair and balanced assessment of the whole sale on it's first day. Tune in tomorrow; we'll be poo pooing the Steam Winter Sale before it even happens! ...though I also feel that GMG & GG have had good game the last few months.

[quote name='sunghost']I think it's slightly different in this case. Oath in Felghana was the same price during the entire summer sale and never went lower, Jade Empire dropped in price right after the summer sale ended.

Neither games had daily deals, so if anyone is interested in them I would suggest checking flash deals just in case.[/QUOTE]

All this Ys yammering and no one remembers that one of them was in a Steam Daily $10 "Indie Bundle" with Gemini Rue and 3 fillters?

I emailed Steam support once telling them Amazon was going to have a great upcoming sale and stating they should consider running a similar sale or risk losing money. I got a response like 2 weeks after the sale with a generic "we do not price match, please continue to watch the site for upcoming sales."

[quote name='asheskitty']All this Ys yammering and no one remembers that one of them was in a Steam Daily $10 "Indie Bundle" with Gemini Rue and 3 fillters?[/QUOTE]

I remember it, but I like to pretend that bundle never existed.. cuz I had every other game in it aside from Ys at the time lol. It was a crappy bundle overall for people that collect indie bundles. I ended up buying Ys seperately.

New flash deals, expire in 12 hours:
Dear ester 75%, $2.49
Two Worlds: velvet ed. 75%, $7.49 (dlc by itself is also 75% off if you have the base game already)
Dungeon Defenders 75%, $3.74 (and apparently 4 pieces of free DLC, not sure if this is new or old, two halloween packs, thanksgiving pack, and anniversary pack; rest of dlc is 75% off)

Man I wished they changed the color of the DLC text or something when you own it, it's a pain to check which DLC you already own for a game with a LOT OF fuckING DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even realize there was a sale, logged on, saw KoToR 2 on flash sale for $2.50. If that's the only game I buy this sale, I'll be perfectly satisfied. Seriously lucked out finding that; that's been like my most wanted game for awhile now.

WARNING: Two Worlds II has some really restrictive 3-limit activation. Buy, don't buy, just be aware.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Man I wished they changed the color of the DLC text or something when you own it, it's a pain to check which DLC you already own for a game with a LOT OF fuckING DLC.[/QUOTE]

This! You can simply hit add all to cart and then look at the "you own this noob" labeling in the cart, then tediously expel everything you don't want from the cart.

[quote name='karaethon']I'd like to see sales on:
Deathspank series
FTL

Anyone know if these have ever been on sale before?[/QUOTE]

The two EA published Deathspank games have never been below 50% off (what they currently are now). It's hilarious because they aren't even sold on Origin. Two years after release I have no idea why they can't drop to $3.75 each when stuff like Dead Space 1 and 2 sell for $5.

[quote name='totalanonymity']If you've compiled a wishlist on Steam, I'd check that. Nearly my entire wishlist is currently on sale. Just waiting to see if certain things become daily deals or flash sales.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy checking my wishlist to consistently see Resident Evil 5 holding steady at full price.:roll:

Anyone else having trouble opening their steam client?

[quote name='shivan128']just picked up legends of grimrock with my 50% coupon!![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I forgot that I had that coupon lying around.

[quote name='Terlan']Wow new flash deals are meh.

Also anyone have any opinions on The Cursed Crusade?[/QUOTE]
I'm also wondering about The Cursed Crusade.

[quote name='zubalove']I enjoy checking my wishlist to consistently see Resident Evil 5 holding steady at full price.:roll:[/QUOTE]

lol me too

[quote name='kidrocklive']what are the chances Intrusion 2 will be in a bundle?[/QUOTE]

any indie game has a good chance...hell...games that aren't are in bundles these days

[quote name='jatan11t']Everyone who you disagree with is a troll? I happen to agree with DarkPGR. Every new time another steam sale happens, I am less and less impressed. This comes, of course, because I've been through like 10 of them and already have most of the games I have ever wanted. And Steam simply can't compete anymore with the massive discounts GMG has because of their coupons. $13 Sleeping Dogs, for example.

His second point is also completely valid. GMG and Gamersgate support teams are MUCH, MUCH better than that of Steam. I don't know if you've ever tried contacting Steam support, but if you do, be prepared to wait weeks to receive some automated response. GMG, on the other hand, usually responds within a day or two and offers credit if they've taken too long for the trouble.[/QUOTE]

I never said if I disagreed with him or not, so no. I don't care if you or DarkPGR don't like the sale or Steam customer service. If I want to know about GMG and GG, I go to those threads. Which I do, because I purchase from them fairly regularly.

Posting in a thread with no point other than disparaging the topic at hand is just trolling.

Just bought anything that was less than $1.25 that I didn't have already. Horrid Henry, Mole Control, Garshasp, Bumbledore, Cricket Revolution--I now officially own all of the cheapest indie games on Steam, for better or worse.

My list of games is looking more and more like a trailer park brothel with every sale...

image.php

[quote name='sayzeem']Got Witcher: Enhanced for $2.50, not sure what else to get. I wish Steam had a better UI; I've been going through pages and pages trying to find something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I don't know why they f'd up the interface for the sale. It's like they want me to get frustrated and not buy anything. Psh, good luck with that gaben.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']any indie game has a good chance...hell...games that aren't are in bundles these days[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for that THQ "indie" bundle! In case anyone hadn't seen, THQ has potentially secured a loan to continue operations at least into 2013.

[quote name='Dalrint']Have they ever fixed the problems this has with Windows 7?[/QUOTE]

Runs fine for me. I don't know what "Win 7" issues are. There is a real (but fixed with a small edit/patch) issue with Quad Core Processes. (Doesn't happen on my 3-core machine though)

[quote name='vantheman']Anyone going to host a castle crashers 4 pack?[/QUOTE]

Meh, waiting for a better discount on that. Yeah it's relatively new to PC but the game itself is like three years old.

[quote name='Mooby']Meh, waiting for a better discount on that. Yeah it's relatively new to PC but the game itself is like three years old.[/QUOTE]

And overrated. Decent to mess around with in co-op for a bit, but really never saw the reason for so much praise.

[quote name='jester55']Any thoughts on Two Worlds Epic Edition? It's first one with all DLC for $2.50...[/QUOTE]

Two Worlds 1 is turrible, though if you're the sort to play a game for its comedy value then that's not a bad price.

[quote name='Genocidal']Fallout 3: GOTY is a hidden flash sale at $5 (75% off): http://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, bought. I have Win7 and a quad core but I'm feeling lucky.

[quote name='Genocidal']Fallout 3: GOTY is a hidden flash sale at $5 (75% off): http://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/[/QUOTE]

Oh great, now we gotta be on the lookout for hidden flash deals too.

[quote name='Preedatore']Can't wait for that THQ "indie" bundle! In case anyone hadn't, THQ has secured a loan to continue operations at least into 2013.[/QUOTE]

I for one am glad to hear it. I like a lot of THQ's games and I'd be sad to see them go under. I know it's a long shot, but I'm rooting for them to pull through.

[quote name='Darkhate']Anyone want to split a Dead Horde - Two Pack ($1.87 each)[/QUOTE]

People actually buy that game? I got it from the groupees bundle and I can say that it's not worth it.. better off playing Dead Nation (if you have a PS3). It's a clone of that.

[quote name='sunghost']People actually buy that game? I got it from the groupees bundle and I can say that it's not worth it.. better off playing Dead Nation (if you have a PS3). It's a clone of that.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks

[quote name='Blade']
My list of games is looking more and more like a trailer park brothel with every sale...

[/QUOTE]

Where is my trailer park brothel management sim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back