The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
So the other day I whined about the prices of this Eversion trading card.

Guess what

THE PRICE DOUBLED OVERNIGHT, NOW THE CHEAPEST ONE IS TWO DOLLARS.

I'm pretty sure this is why the game is not going on sale, the dev is too busy MAKING MONEY OFF SALES OF THE CARD TO GIVE A DAMN.

I just want my baaaaaaaaaaaadge T_T

Magic: The Gathering card collection called The Indie Custom Cube.

http://www.indiecustomcube.com/index.html

S7FhsRR.jpg
Besides HL, what exactly has he developed?

It's only been bundled one time and I'm pretty sure most of the people who got the bundle don't even know they got the game at all.
I know a lot of people who got it from that bundle and have played through it simply to feel good about backlog clearing, as a playthrough takes about 25 minutes.

Is it the same daily deal as yesterday? 

EDIT: Now, there's nothing there. I guess they are just late with the update.

Hm.. the Secret Files games are 75% off, which is the lowest they've been on Steam. Same for Lost Horizon.. but ugh, Deep Silver.. never know if all of this crap will be bundled.

If this ever gets to be like, a dollar, I'll buy it just for kicks I watched a let's play of it or something like that and it was HILARIOUS, due to how bad it was.
It's funny watching other people play it, but actually playing it is terrible. You never know when you will fall under the map and have to reload your last save or a level does not end.

nobody on my friends list ever played NAIL'D.... kinda surprising for a $5 base price game with a 69 metascore
I don't know too many people that like racing games without multiplayer. I'd pick it up right away if it did. However the screenshots on the Steam Store page are bringing back memories of Far Cry Instincts Predator, so it is still on the maybe list.

Looks like Mass Effect games are 75% off this weekend on Steam...

...Except all the ME2 DLC & ME3 base game + any ME3 DLC - since those are BioWare and Origin exclusives...

nobody on my friends list ever played NAIL'D.... kinda surprising for a $5 base price game with a 69 metascore
Could be that it's supposed to have TAGES. I say "supposed to" because it's still mentioned on the big DRM list... but it's no longer mentioned on the Steam store page (and it definitely used to be.)

Huh, I never noticed this Narco Terror game before, but it looks fun and the price is right. Anybody want to split a Tupac?
I've had this on my wishlist for a while. I'm interested in going in a twofer.

And I'm DEFINITELY buying Ride to Hell Retribution as soon as I get some extra cash. I live for crappy games. Any friendly Russian sellers wanna help? :)

Opinions on JASF? I like the idea of flying different combat planes... It's action oriented or a simulator?. I liked HAWX because it was more action oriented...

You guys might wanna play Renegade Ops before buying Narco Terror. I've heard the gameplay style is very similar, but Renegade Ops is a much better game..

You guys might wanna play Renegade Ops before buying Narco Terror. I've heard the gameplay style is very similar, but Renegade Ops is a much better game..

Renegade Ops is awesome. Truly 80s action mayhem. But Narco Terror looks good too

Hmm, never realized there were so many Secret Files games, I actually have Tunguska from retail (ahh, I'm turning into MysterD) but never played it. Another game I never played was the first Mass Effect so I'm thinking of getting that, but does anyone know if it activates on Origin? I'd play the Steam version anyhow, but whenever I get around to rebuying 2&3 I'd like them all to be in one place (I'm weird like that).

Ride to Hell: Retribution $4.99, for those who really enjoy bad games.

If this ever gets to be like, a dollar, I'll buy it just for kicks I watched a let's play of it or something like that and it was HILARIOUS, due to how bad it was.
I think I'd like it for cheap too, but, and just talking out of thin air here, I suspect they fixed some of the jank with patches by now. So the totally insane cars falling through the road into nothingness is less likely to happen. Surely enemies won't take 30 front kicks before keeling over now, right? Right?

I think I'd like it for cheap too, but, and just talking out of thin air here, I suspect they fixed some of the jank with patches by now. So the totally insane cars falling through the road into nothingness is less likely to happen. Surely enemies won't take 30 front kicks before keeling over now, right? Right?
Going by RTH's related news page, as well as posts in the forum, it appears that this game was never patched. I can't imagine that the publisher would want to throw any more money into this project anyway.

Opinions on JASF? I like the idea of flying different combat planes... It's action oriented or a simulator?. I liked HAWX because it was more action oriented...
In my experience Jane's have always been hard core sims. I could be wrong though as I haven't played them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back