The Steve "Dr. Death" Williams Memorial Wrestling Thread

Popping in here cause well, MW2. But, huh, that was certainly bullshit. I hope this isn't the beginning of the biggest letdown in wrestling since _______________, as the DQ/Hardy mix kinda canceled each other out...but still.

[quote name='Survivalism']They should do an angle where Homicide and Suicide are brothers and they could bring in their mother Matricide.[/QUOTE]

Or they should bring in a genocide and do some captain planet style stuff to bring out the powers of their leader SABU!

Jeff Hardy showing up in TNA reminds me of something Jim Cornette once said: "that's like trading a Hawaiian vacation for a bed in the cancer ward."

I thought Taz said "Jeff showed up on the scene completely wasted."

Let's recap.

1) Cage match ending in a DQ. Homicide can't climb out of the cage. Jeff Hardy shows up.
2) Rambling Kevin Nash promo

Why do I imagine that anybody who was semi-interested in TNA have already changed the channel?

[quote name='Sporadic']Let's recap.

1) Cage match ending in a DQ. Homicide can't climb out of the cage. Jeff Hardy shows up.
2) Rambling Kevin Nash promo

Why do I imagine that anybody who was semi-interested in TNA have already changed the channel.[/QUOTE]

I predict that the viewership will drop at 9 much like it did the night Mankind won the title.

Yeah, have to say, I've been excited and all, but it's quickly looking like I'll be switching to Raw at 9 if they keep going like this.

For all the planning they kept talking about, I've yet to see any signs of it.

Man these posts are all screwed up.

They could have made a bigger deal out of Jeff. I mean, the guy is a big WWE name but that segment sucked.

flair must have gotten his guaranteed money contract. jeff hardy didnt seem very enthusiastic to be on tv

2 quick matches...one no contest and a quick title change

Censoring "Bullshit"

A cage shot just because we saw Tara's asscrack?

Thought you're going to the 18-34 demographic TNA. Whatevers.

Looks like I'm leaning towards WWE tonight.

[quote name='diddy310']awesome, they missed the 3 count showing a shot of the cage[/QUOTE]
They did that to cut away from Tara's exposed butt crack.

[quote name='Blackout']Man these posts are all screwed up.

They could have made a bigger deal out of Jeff. I mean, the guy is a big WWE name but that segment sucked.[/QUOTE]

If they had a clue, Jeff's debut would have been the biggest part of the show. Since it's TNA, they don't.

At least Tenay showed some excitement and life. That guy is usually dull and dead for anything they do.

[quote name='Brak']They did that to cut away from Tara's exposed butt crack.[/QUOTE]

Because they're edgy unlike WWE!

So first few minutes of watching TNA and I get fans ranting on how TNA shall and will change wrestling. Then I get an X Division match that goes no where with TNA more then likely shoe horning a top WWE name as the name to beat (like always). Followed by Kevin Nash talking...talking about something. fuck, only highlight has been seeing some of Tara's crack, but so far in first 30 minutes TNA has made me remember why I stopped watching or caring.

[quote name='Sporadic']they not lettin' me in guys they not lettin' me in

why is Bobby Lashley's wife talking for him?[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, have you heard him speak? I thought he was talking.

I'm so badass I can answer a question three minutes before someone asks it.

Survivalism: If you want to troll, dude, tone it down a notch. It's rather overzealous.

When did Lashley become a heel in TNA? I could see them making him a decent heel in the "Rocky Maivia" fashion.

Also, I totally agree with Guile. Krystal is crazy hot.

[quote name='Sporadic']they not lettin' me in guys they not lettin' me in

why is Bobby Lashley's wife talking for him?[/QUOTE]
Better to have Krystal talk for him than to have another "you're a bastard" promo from Lashley.

[quote name='mykevermin']Survivalism: If you want to troll, dude, tone it down a notch. It's rather overzealous.[/QUOTE]

So, I'm guessing I said something you disagree with and that instantly makes me a troll? Rad.

OMG you guys, some girls are going to play strip poker LIVE ON THE AIR. I know in the past when this has happened it's all a big tease and no one ever actually shows anything, but I have a feeling this time will be different!

[quote name='KaneRobot']OMG you guys, some girls are going to play strip poker LIVE ON THE AIR. I know in the past when this has happened it's all a big tease and no one ever actually shows anything, but I have a feeling this time will be different![/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it? It isn't like they already cut away from half an ass crack oh wai...

bread's done
Back