The Swedish ÖTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm.....the swedes.

Brings up good memories of Cabo.

And on a side note, did anyone in their right mind believe the Seahawks would pitch a shutout? I would have bet a bottle of tequila against that happening.

:beer:

swedish-fish-2oz_250.jpg

:drool:

Sierra Nevada Anniversary IPA is bangin', or something.

And fuck UGamer_X for mashing me in fantasy football. I guess it's not over yet, but he has Drew Brees who lit the Lions up for 5 or 6 TD's today.

[quote name='Eviltude']Sierra Nevada Anniversary IPA is bangin', or something.

And fuck UGamer_X for mashing me in fantasy football. I guess it's not over yet, but he has Drew Brees who lit the Lions up for 5 or 6 TD's today.[/QUOTE]

100-27? :lol:

Holy shit....I feel for you, man.

[quote name='marten']100-27? :lol:

Holy shit....I feel for you, man.[/QUOTE]

I still have a few players to go against his 1 remaining I think, but it's hard to compete when their QB is the best in the league against a team that was 0-16 last year. Ofcourse it doesn't help when two of my wide outs combine for like 6 receiving yards.

And fuck UGamer_X for mashing me in fantasy football. I guess it's not over yet, but he has Drew Brees who lit the Lions up for 5 or 6 TD's today.[/QUOTE]
Any hopes you had should've been kept in check when you saw Drew Brees vs. the Detroit f'n Lions. ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']I still have a few players to go against his 1 remaining I think, but it's hard to compete when their QB is the best in the league against a team that was 0-16 last year. Ofcourse it doesn't help when two of my wide outs combine for like 6 receiving yards.[/QUOTE]

You're telling me. I could have benched all 3 of my WR's, and I wouldn't have lost a step.

Thank god for Philly's D today.

SN is indeed bangin'. Haven't had any of their anniversaries, though.

[quote name='Eviltude']I still have a few players to go against his 1 remaining I think, but it's hard to compete when their QB is the best in the league against a team that was 0-16 last year. Ofcourse it doesn't help when two of my wide outs combine for like 6 receiving yards.[/QUOTE]
You've got Forte, Brady, and Chambers and I have Hester and Gould. If your guys play to their max potential, it could actually be very close.

Turns out Anthony Gonzales got hurt which is why he didn't catch a pass. Santana Moss only caught one, which was surprising. Lots of surprises in the NFL today. SF winning with 2 minutes left in AZ? Who saw that coming.

[quote name='rabbitt']SN is indeed bangin'. Haven't had any of their anniversaries, though.[/QUOTE]

It was either this or Sam Adam's Octoberfest, but I've never had this before so I picked it. I love IPA's and this one has a really citrus aftertaste, which is different.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Whose team is "stakes is high" in the OTT league?

Right now, I'm kicking their ass...and my quarterback hasn't even played yet. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think that's stoneface.

Well, looks like I'm out of the suicide pool. Should've changed my pick when I had the chance. I forgot Arizona still stank it up last year, despite their Super Bowl run.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Whose team is "stakes is high" in the OTT league?

Right now, I'm kicking their ass...and my quarterback hasn't even played yet. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cutler to Olsen, man. Help me out here. ;)

And yeah, your team is thoroughly disgusting. Adrian Peterson.... :roll:

I think I tried to sneak in my suicide pick for Seattle a couple hours after it closed, but Black-bar wouldn't let me. Jerk off.

[quote name='marten']Cutler to Olsen, man. Help me out here. ;)

And yeah, your team is thoroughly disgusting. Adrian Peterson.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

The best part is that I wasn't even there for the draft - it did it automatically for me, and did a fantastic job. :D

I'm listening to Willaim S Burroughs talk at me on this spoken word album with (mostly) him and Laurie Anderson. Shit is SO cash.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']The best part is that I wasn't even there for the draft - it did it automatically for me, and did a fantastic job. :D[/QUOTE]

He put up 180 yards against a decent team in the Browns. Next week they play Detroit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I still don't have TB:RB. Haven't found any cheap drums, and I don't want to buy the game for PS3.[/QUOTE]

Check Game Crazy yet? They had used drums and guitars for $10 each, although I'm not sure if that sale's still running.

[quote name='Eviltude']He put up 180 yards against a decent team in the Browns. Next week they play Detroit.[/QUOTE]

Finally, the Lions will do me some good. :D

And honestly, I can live with the Lions sucking again. Michigan's football team looks like it could be at least decent this year after yesterday's game, so I've got them to watch. The defense is kind of questionable and we've got a few probable losses in the schedule (Penn State is scary, and we haven't beat The Enemy since I was in high school), but it's going to be a lot better than last year's 3-9 debacle.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Check Game Crazy yet? They had used drums and guitars for $10 each, although I'm not sure if that sale's still running.[/QUOTE]

It haven't been able to get to one, the closest is an hour drive away. If it is still going on and one of you would pick up a set of drums for me, I'd love you forever.

[quote name='Eviltude']Hey puma, am I ever going to get to play PixelJunk: Eden again?[/QUOTE]

:shock: Thought I took care of that a looooong time ago. Give me two seconds.

[quote name='seanr1221']You live in a shit-hole, Budge :[
[/QUOTE]

Well, I do. However, I think that it isn't the AC, I think it is due to the flooding we are having. Because I turned off the AC and it still seems to be leaking...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']follow the rules next time, preston.[/QUOTE]

For the suicide pool? I posted meaning to go back and make a pick and then forgot about it. I got it in before the game started Thursday night but I guess rules are rules, or so I'm told.

I could use some beer, too. All I've got left is Sam Light, Corona Light, 2 Mikes Light and 2 cans (yes, cans) of Busch. Don't hate, they aren't mine. My father left them here 2 summers ago. There might be 1 more Newcastle and 1 more Dogfish Head hiding in the way back. Sad times.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, how am I supposed to secure the skies of Europe if she keeps kicking me off the TV?[/QUOTE]

What's the title of this videogame? I'd like to look up a video of it so I can see if I want to purchase it. You've mad it sound pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back