The Swedish ÖTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You should get high with corrosivefrost and Chika, TemporaryScars.[/QUOTE]

I have this personal rule against hanging out with people from the internet, but for some free weed, I might break it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's temporaryscar's dream to get high and watch Tim & Eric.[/QUOTE]

This. I feel like I'm missing so much.

[quote name='Eviltude']It's only a felony if you don't package it in the middle of a large amount of coffee grounds.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know people that do this on a monthly basis.

What? You're brown, dude. I walk the opposite way when you see you people on the street so why would I be your internet friend in the first place? I hate brown people!

[quote name='Eviltude']I don't know, but I know it's from something.

If you come out here next summer, we'll smoke a fattie, TemporarySenseofHumor.[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's a Woody Allen quote. I'll do some googling.

I'm just really happy the NFL is here. Watching CFL was beginning to give me suicidal thoughts.

I think it was Daniel Tosh, DoublePenetration.

[quote name='JolietJake']If chika and frosty were high they would post on here telling each other how high they are.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Who stole JJ's password? I have problems believing Jake said something that funny on his own...

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm just really happy the NFL is here. Watching CFL was beginning to give me suicidal thoughts.

I think it was Daniel Tosh, DoublePenetration.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I don't even know where to watch the CFL

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have this personal rule against hanging out with people from the internet, but for some free weed, I might break it.[/QUOTE]

i don't know if i should be insulted by that, or not.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did you see how I know Korey from Spill, Temp? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I did! That's so awesome. He seems like he'd be a pretty chill dude to hang out with and he seems to know a ton about movies. I don't really subscribe to people on youtube, but I def subbed his.

[quote name='Chika']i don't know if i should be insulted by that, or not.[/QUOTE]

I guess you should only be insulted if you find that my craving for weed overrides any sense of personal safety to be insulting.

He's really chill, but we don't really hang out, since he's kinda sorta like 20 years older than I am. :lol:
When I do see him though, he's always great to talk to, and he's really god damn funny. :)

----

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I guess you should only be insulted if you find that my craving for weed overrides any sense of personal safety to be insulting.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Just get a job at a head shop or in the food industry, mang.

There are a few tv shows with their first season "on sale" on PSN for $0.99 an episode. I ended up buying the first episodes of Heroes and Eureka. If I like them I might see if I can find the Blu-Ray's for cheap.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I guess you should only be insulted if you find that my craving for weed overrides any sense of personal safety to be insulting.[/QUOTE]

what, you're afraid that i'm going to poison your quiche? :rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']where do you even buy those, becuzimbrown? I'll send you some shitty brown weed for some keef kats any day![/QUOTE]

California and New York. Keef Kats are pretty much the greatest thing ever.

[quote name='Liquid 2']He's really chill, but we don't really hang out, since he's kinda sorta like 20 years older than I am. :lol:
When I do see him though, he's always great to talk to, and he's really god damn funny. :)

[/QUOTE]

He's really that old? It's hard to gauge since they use cartoons and all, but I wouldn't have pegged them older than 30.

[quote name='Chika']what, you're afraid that i'm going to poison your quiche? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Maybe! It's just better safe than sorry.

[quote name='Eviltude']There are a few tv shows with their first season "on sale" on PSN for $0.99 an episode. I ended up buying the first episodes of Heroes and Eureka. If I like them I might see if I can find the Blu-Ray's for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Eureka is awesome but it loses some of its appeal after the first and second season, but I'm still watching.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He's really that old? It's hard to gauge since they use cartoons and all, but I wouldn't have pegged them older than 30.[/QUOTE]I don't know about the rest of the crew, but Korey is definitely upper 30s/low 40s.

You wouldn't guess it when you talk to him though; I definitely thought he was younger too. You'd also never guess that he's been in the military.

[quote name='Eviltude']There are a few tv shows with their first season "on sale" on PSN for $0.99 an episode. I ended up buying the first episodes of Heroes and Eureka. If I like them I might see if I can find the Blu-Ray's for cheap.[/QUOTE]

The first season of Heroes is superb. The 2nd not so much.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']:lol:

Who stole JJ's password? I have problems believing Jake said something that funny on his own...[/QUOTE]
I'm just borrowing it, he'll be back tomorrow.

[quote name='Chika']what, you're afraid that i'm going to poison your quiche? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Chixa would never ruin a perfectly good quiche.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']California and New York. Keef Kats are pretty much the greatest thing ever.[/QUOTE]
Do want.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Eureka is awesome but it loses some of its appeal after the first and second season, but I'm still watching.[/QUOTE]
I've only watched a few minutes of the first episode, but I like how it starts off. I thought it was going to be a bunch of superheroes running the streets, but it's just really smart people. Totally worth my dollar.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know about the rest of the crew, but Korey is definitely upper 30s/low 40s.

You wouldn't guess it when you talk to him though; I definitely thought he was younger too. You'd also never guess that he's been in the military.[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow. I knew he was a security guard (with fake mustache and sunglasses) but I had no clue he was in the military.

Anyway, his videos are awesome. I'm glad there's so many.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? Wow. I knew he was a security guard (with fake mustache and sunglasses) but I had no clue he was in the military.

Anyway, his videos are awesome. I'm glad there's so many.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, definitely.

I really hate The Scarlet Letter, but the line
[quote name='Dimmesdale']Of penance I've had enough, of pentanance I've had none[/QUOTE]
is so freaking fantastic.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The Scarlet Letter is a fantastic book.[/QUOTE]

This. Hawthorne's writing is incredibly dry, but no less elegant.

Did you see the match with Clijsters last night?

$500 for racket abuse (when the fuck do they give players penalties and fines for racket abuse?) and $10,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct when she exploded at a lineswoman, a penalty that cost her the match last night. Not to say she would've won anyway, but damn, talk about inconsistency.

I love the the plot, I adore the characters, and I love the setting, but Hawthorne's writing style kills it for me. I've been listening to the audiobook for a couple hours, and I actually like that better than reading the text, which is something I've never felt before. The problem with that is that I get distracted pretty easily, so although I hear the words, I don't really process them. It's the same way when I'm reading the actual book, I read the words but I can't click with the story so they don't process.

[quote name='JolietJake']If chika and frosty were high they would post on here telling each other how high they are.[/QUOTE]The first and only "funny" thing you will ever post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back