The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nuke the fuckers before the get the chance :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... nuclear winter? I'll take the quick entry to nothingness over dying slowly with the planet we fucked up. ;)

Skipped class today so I could sleep until around noon after doing school work for about 15 hours straight yesterday. I did get to look at shiz in the microscope and do some chemical reactions though, which was cool. Now for some more schooling!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm... nuclear winter? I'll take the quick entry to nothingness over dying slowly with the planet we fucked up. ;)[/QUOTE]
Too late!

[quote name='Mojimbo']I can't wait till Liquid 2 reads that series of posts from LP.[/QUOTE]

Our universe is doomed! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']boo, why do you want the 64mb memory cards so badly?[/QUOTE]

Well one for me and my brother--only because lately we have been going over each other's houses a lot and I much rather have us bring our save files of the game AND our gamertag on a memory unit. That recovery stuff is annoying :bomb:

god-particle-lead.jpg

Starting sometime in the coming months, two beams of particles will race in opposite directions around the tunnel, which forms an underground ring 17 miles in circumference. The particles will be guided by more than a thousand cylindrical, supercooled magnets, linked like sausages. At four locations the beams will converge, sending the particles crashing into each other at nearly the speed of light. If all goes right, matter will be transformed by the violent collisions into wads of energy, which will in turn condense back into various intriguing types of particles, some of them never seen before. That's the essence of experimental particle physics: You smash stuff together and see what other stuff comes out.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/03/god-particle/achenbach-text

I can't fathom to imagine how they think this is a brilliant idea?

Hmm... I am debating buying that Plantronics headset 2 pack for $5. Thoughts?

EDIT: Just be careful and not help people out by posting reviews LP. Because if you do that, the pirates win and a puppy dies a painful death.

[quote name='manthing']I like how Cheapy avoided most of the questions I asked him AND called me a pirate...

:whistle2:([/quote]

You should have called him a pirate, and then referred to the general consensus of the thread being that pirates opinions don't count.

Meh,

The fact that he only put Game Piracy is what bothered me.

Like that didn't automatically sully the results right away.

Plus the outright hypocrisy by head Cheapass with regards to Piracy is what really set me off...

Anybody watching Sons of Anarchy? I gave it a shot since FX originals tend to be pretty good. Not bad although the main character is too much of a pretty boy to be believable as a bad ass biker gang leader IMO.

They should have casted a Leo DiCaprio type.

[quote name='wubb']Anybody watching Sons of Anarchy? I gave it a shot since FX originals tend to be pretty good. Not bad although the main character is too much of a pretty boy to be believable as a bad ass biker gang leader IMO.[/quote]

I have the episodes on DVR...haven't had time...might not have time to watch :(

Weeds season finale next week...its sure to be a great episode!

Boo...the mom and pop store where I got Halo 3 days early as well as some other game seems to have stopped breaking street dates...just called them about RB2, they said Sunday...bleh!

[quote name='1up.com TNA IMPACT! review']That failure to compete isn't just in the options, either -- even the grapple system failed to hook me. It's a shame, too, because the developers boasted that they based their controls off of the Nintendo 64 wrestling classic WWF No Mercy.

although the controls are somewhat similar to No Mercy, they're not nearly as fun and intuitive as the model they're based on. [/quote]

I KNEW I read that somewhere...

''Should people be allowed to post early impressions of games without showing their birth certificate, drivers license, and fingerprint on CAG?''
"NO, YOU ARE CONDONING PIRACY BY ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN!''

...:dunce: @ that entire thread.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Hey Mana Knight, are you going to buy Fable 2? I want it to be popular.[/QUOTE]I meant that for online multi-player games. :p

As for me buying Fable 2, I dunno. I kind of liked the first one (I'm not really big into western RPGs). Once I buy ToV and IU (will be getting one during the next Meijer sale), I'll consider buying it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']''Should people be allowed to post early impressions of games without showing their birth certificate, drivers license, and fingerprint on CAG?''
"NO, YOU ARE CONDONING PIRACY BY ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN!''

...:dunce: @ that entire thread.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Boo...the mom and pop store where I got Halo 3 days early as well as some other game seems to have stopped breaking street dates...just called them about RB2, they said Sunday...bleh![/QUOTE]

fucking pirate.

Aarrrrrrrr!!!!

iTunes 8 is pretty slick. I just think my iBook is getting kind of slow to run their new shit. I like the interface, though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

[url]http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/03/god-particle/achenbach-text[/url]

I can't fathom to imagine how they think this is a brilliant idea?[/QUOTE]Are you saying you have a better way to probe sub-atomic particles?

[quote name='munch']Aarrrrrrrr!!!![/QUOTE]
Have you swung by Vulcan Video or I Luv Video yet, munchlax?

Infinite Undiscovery is as mediocre as mediocre can get, ManaKnight. Save your munnies for some Pepsi, or somethin'.[quote name='zewone']Hey, TFN, I just downloaded iTunes 8, and you can now select entire albums! :whee:[/quote]Dang! I usually would just turn shuffle off and look for the stupid album, then play it and stop it on the last song. :whistle2:|
Definitely :whee: worthy. :whee:

How are you liking UT so far, Liquid? I think this is the busiest semester I've ever had. I need to get off CAG so I can write a paper.

[quote name='zewone']Why won't it run?[/QUOTE]

No idea. It installs fine and everything, and when I open it, the process initializes and runs, but I have no GUI or taskbar icon or anything to control.

Post of the year:

[quote name='darthbudge']I think this is a question that most people need to ask themselves.

Imagine the sequel to your favorite game is coming out next week and you absolutely cannot wait for it to come out.

Then one day you are w[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']How are you liking UT so far, Liquid? I think this is the busiest semester I've ever had. I need to get off CAG so I can write a paper.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely adore it.

I too need to write a paper for tomorrow, but I need to do a fair amount of reading for philosophy first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back