The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hmm, I might get Alien Hominid just to get the alien in CC.[/quote]

A ton of people already have...expect to get your ass kicked on AH though...its fucking hard.

Hey Manthing, undo the privacy settings for a little so Cheapy will post a list of stuff he has downloaded this month.

Although, I think that post is clearly infraction worthy since he admitted to downloading BSG actively...

Finally got the wax off achievement yesterday...took me about 3-4 hours of total play...I was stoked when I got it :bouncy:

Also started playing Hexic 2 again...tried to go for the achievement to beat the PC on expert...that shit is impossible.

A new rating system for reviews will be standard:
Ease of Obtaining
Average number of seeders
% chance of Threatening e-mail from ISP
Typical download speed
---
Overall, while Barbie Horse Adventure was fairly difficult to obtain and the number of seeders was low, those who were seeding provided a steady 200kb download rate and your ISP is very unlikely to care.

Ease of Obtaining- C-
Average number of seeders- D
% chance of Threatening e-mail from ISP- A
Typical download speed- B

HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS REVIEWS ARE NOTHING LIKE THIS GAWD DAMN TFN IS SO RIGHT

[quote name='crystalklear64']I just don't see how people would vote no on that poll. I think some people are seeing it as, do you support piracy Y/N?[/quote]
The piracy review poll? I voted no.

On a different note, Ryles' av is creepy.

[quote name='lordwow']It's a quick song, only like 1:30, but it's cool. Free is free.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr ryles']Steven colbert in rock band?!

*runs to his 360*[/QUOTE]

Song sucks, but meth-head is right, free is free. Always fun to watch some DLC you didn't want come up in band world tour.

I downloaded the Still Alive track for free. The horror when it popped up for chika and I in BWT was *almost* comical.

[quote name='manthing']Thanks ryles...

I haven't adblocked an avy for awhile

Nice to know I still have it...[/QUOTE]

Wish chrome had this. :\

[quote name='mr ryles']cheapy tricking people into talking about piracy.[/quote]

The only person who admitted to piracy in that thread is Cheapy.

It isn't a "Is pirating right?" thread, it is only asking if people with early copies should be allowed to talk about them.

[quote name='darthbudge']The only person who admitted to piracy in that thread is Cheapy.

It isn't a "Is pirating right?" thread, it is only asking if people with early copies should be allowed to talk about them.[/QUOTE]

Like that is a real issue, budge. The real issue is piracy in general. Cheapy just found a way to word it so that it would turn into a piracy talk thread. Figure out who on this site supports piracy and who doesn't.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Heh, I was just thinking that.

Ban'd here I come :([/quote]

Smiley_High_Five.gif

Me too...ESPECIALLY me...

A toast to the banhammer

[quote name='TheRock88']See all you guys there[/quote]
If I ever got perm banned from CAG I probably won't move onto another forum.

[quote name='dcfox']If I ever got perm banned from CAG I probably won't move onto another forum.[/QUOTE]

It will be the end of the internet as I know it. Or I'd just make a new CAG name.

Ryles the 2nd would be pretty conspicuous.

[quote name='dcfox']If I ever got perm banned from CAG I probably won't move onto another forum.[/quote]

Not even my forum dedicated to Peps .. I mean .. nevermind.

[quote name='crystalklear64']yea[/quote]

How does the whole Games for Windows thing work? GoW is part of the Games for Windows thing, right? Where you have a Gamertag and such?

[quote name='mr ryles']It will be the end of the internet as I know it. Or I'd just make a new CAG name.

Ryles the 2nd would be pretty conspicuous.[/quote]
That's right. I do have like 50 alt accounts :whistle2:k

[quote name='prmononoke']How does the whole Games for Windows thing work? GoW is part of the Games for Windows thing, right? Where you have a Gamertag and such?[/QUOTE]

just enter your XBL tag when prompted, pretty self explanatory

[quote name='prmononoke']How does the whole Games for Windows thing work? GoW is part of the Games for Windows thing, right? Where you have a Gamertag and such?[/QUOTE]
Games for Windows doesn't mean you have a gamertag. Its just an effort in the pc games industry to standardize like the consoles. Same boxes and such.

[quote name='mr ryles']just enter your XBL tag when prompted, pretty self explanatory[/quote]

I see. I don't have it yet, but it's good to know it's that simple.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Games for Windows doesn't mean you have a gamertag. Its just an effort in the pc games industry to standardize like the consoles. Same boxes and such.[/quote]

Ah.

OK.

[quote name='prmononoke']Ah.

OK.[/QUOTE]
The answer you were actually looking for is ryle's, but its called Games for Windows Live.

Obviously the Live part is what you care about ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Soon...Its shipping from an Amazon re-seller[/quote]

Aight. Now that I have internet at work, I should be able to play games online. Granted, my internet isn't fast, since I'm using that hack for the A900 that isn't really that quick (but at least I'm not paying for internet).

[quote name='crystalklear64']The answer you were actually looking for is ryle's, but its called Games for Windows Live.

Obviously the Live part is what you care about ;)[/quote]

OK, that makes more sense. I shall remember to include the Live part.

[quote name='prmononoke']Aight. Now that I have internet at work, I should be able to play games online. Granted, my internet isn't fast, since I'm using that hack for the A900 that isn't really that quick (but at least I'm not paying for internet).[/quote]

Good to see you got it working on that older phone

Is it an EV-DO phone?

Does Sprint even offer EV-DO in NE?

;)

[quote name='52club']Cheapy is probably going have to decide is it worth losing hits versus possible law suites and upset sponsors.[/quote]

:rofl:

I hope Cheapy hires a good 'attourney' is he gets slapped with a law 'suite'

[quote name='manthing']Good to see you got it working on that older phone

Is it an EV-DO phone?

Does Sprint even offer EV-DO in NE?

;)[/quote]

From Wikipedia:

"This wireless phone is dual-band and operates on the digital 1900 MHz and 800 MHz bands. It features EVDO technology that is faster than traditional data communications over cellular networks."

I did a speed test with it, and it was just under 2 Mbps.

Nahh boo.

The person I was gonna snag it for doesn't want an old nano...

-----------------------------------

WooWoo

You know it mang!!

Holy crap, the UNL network is fast. I'm running torrents right now, and I just did a speed test at testmy.net, and:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::
Download Connection is:: 11426 Kbps about 11.4 Mbps (tested with 12288 kB)
Download Speed is:: 1395 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net/ (Main)
Test Time:: 2008/09/11 - 11:00am
Bottom Line:: 199X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 0.73 sec
Tested from a 12288 kB file and took 8.81 seconds to complete
Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 174.99 % faster than the average for host (unl.edu)
D-Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-DI5N7A6E0
User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 [!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back