Not open for further replies.
rockband_2.jpg

:bomb:

No fucking wonder.

rockband_3.jpg

Why would these assholes ambush you like that? :whistle2:x

rockband_1.jpg

:)

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'll sell you Kameo for $8 shipped.

The disc might have a couple of scratches but it plays fine and it's got the original case and manual, no Plat Hits stuff.[/QUOTE]
Talk to me again when I have money Friday after next.

Jimbo is killing it. I have only gotten 12 new songs. That said, I am trying to knock out the cites one by one. Almost done with LA and then I am going to move onto Montreal.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Next non-arcade game I buy will probably be GTA IV, and I don't think he has it.

Current order is:
GTA IV
Lost Planet
Kameo
Other Stuff

And by the time I beat GTA, maybe there will be some hip new game out I want.

RB2 too expensive unless I find a hassle free way to do one of those free 360 game sites.

I don't know much about the arcade games other than Castle Crashers.

What quality single player games with a reasonable amount of play time are there?[/QUOTE]

(a) I may be selling my copy of GTAIV soon... you want first crack at it?
(b) depends on what you want. XBLA is full of awesome shooters - Geometry Wars (400), Geometry Wars 2 (800), Ikaruga (800). There's also the awesome of Pacman CE (800), Castlevania: SotN (800). Castle Crashers (1200), but you mentioned that. Commando 3: WotB (800) is pretty decent as well as Alien Hominid (800) for newer games with an old school feel (Ikari Warriors and Contra, respectively).

It breaks my heart that that $$$$$$ Journey song is more fun to play than Testify. :cry:

Although, that Journey song has a bunch of bullshit HO/PO strings deeper into the song.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It breaks my heart that that $$$$$$ Journey song is more fun to play than Testify. :cry:

Although, that Journey song has a bunch of bullshit HO/PO strings deeper into the song.[/QUOTE]

Considering all the Rage material they had to choose from, Testify was set up to fail from the beginning. About the only choice that could have been worse would have been Sleep Now In The Fire (of major release songs that were selected as 'singles').

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if they chose it because it doesn't have any obscenities.[/QUOTE]

This could very well be. But if that was the case, they should have chosen a different Disturbed track... because there's no way in holy hell that they put the album version of Down with the Sickness in the game... it *has* to be the radio edit.

I can't remember if there are any obscenities in Born of a Broken Man, but I would have been stoked to play that. I'd be even more stoked for Mic Check, but I'm not sure that really lends itself to the guitar charts for RB... drums and vocals could work though. Sticking on that same album, Calm Like a Bomb would have been tits.
Bombtrack or Freedom or How I Could Just Kill a Man or The Ghost of Tom Joad (even though they are both covers) would be the bees knees as well. Shit, now I want to listen to RAGE.

I still remember when my buddy and I spun Down With The Sickness on our college station because the music director only "skimmed" the track and marked it as playable. We were in a hurry to throw the hourly rotation sample in... next thing we know, we hear this:

[quote name='David Draiman']Why don't you,
Why don't you fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
fuck YOU!
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, we were caught so off guard, we didn't catch it until after all that played... talk about FCC violation log book entries and apologies to listeners. :\

So I've played the demo of dead rising, kinda feels like a rental to me. Meaning that i like it, but would probably get sick of it fast.

Oh and Bioshock is one of the creepiest fucking games ever.

[quote name='JolietJake']So I've played the demo of dead rising, kinda feels like a rental to me. Meaning that i like it, but would probably get sick of it fast.

Oh and Bioshock is one of the creepiest fucking games ever.[/QUOTE]
After playing through some of system shock 2, I'm amazed at how creepy it still is. I'd say moreso than Bioshock, even with its lack of graphics.

Has anyone used monoprice before/knows where the toslink port? is on the 360?

I'm going to run the sound through my sexy speaker system, but I need an optical cable and I don't see where the plugin for it is on the 360.

There are definitely some choice scary moments in Bioshock.

And TFN, if the pics of the iphone look good, I'm pretty sure I'll bite.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's on the bulky "head" of the cable, on the end where you plug it into the back of the Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
sonovabitch

how am i supposed to buy a cheap ass dvi hdmi cable and still have optical sound :(

I used to think that resident evil was creepy, but that shit is fucking tame compared to Bioshock. The sounds alone in Bioshock creep me out.

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone know a sight that tells waht the story to Bioshcok is? Not just an intro, but of the whole game.[/QUOTE]
Just play the game. It's amazing and not that long.

How many fans do you have Jimbo? I think I might be able to get that million fan achievement tomorrow or Friday.

Also how are you unlocking all those songs?

:lol:

I got Condemned 2 but haven't even started it yet. For those who have played it, is it just as good as the first?

[quote name='DT778']http://www.chadledford.com/?p=50[/QUOTE]
Ah, well this explains something I didn't know.

So if I did this, (i'd just use the hdmi dvi cable instead of a hdmi-hdmi one) I get video via the hdmi, and then the other cable just kinda.. hangs off to the side not plugged into anything with only my optical cable plugged into it?

(ms paint diagram to hopefully help describe what I'm saying)
diagram360ec0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back