The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I like how I was worried that I'd be trumped on the PC version of TF2, because I've never really played any competitive PC games, or many PC games, for that matter, and because I'm not used to mouse and keyboard, but I finish in the top three of every round.[/QUOTE]

Unrelated:
Looks like my boy gave me the hookup, so I don't need the card from munch. Have him send it to you when he's done, mang.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Fine fine. Here's a pair for ya.

NSFW
That Means you Linkin
2cnyrd1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Those are two great birds!

Titties!

NSFDB:
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/09/0909%20Great%20American%20Run/gallery_main/gallery_main-0909_playmates_GAR_12.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey marten, upgrade my bandwidth package so I don't run over and get capped at 64 kB/s speeds again.

Oh, and send me alcohol. :cool:[/quote]

I think facilitating underage drinking probably ranks up there, but not quite equal with talking about piracy.

Example: Shipping you Dogfish = probably wouldn't get the OTT deleted.

Now mention something as obscure as the number 79, and watch what happens.

.............having said that, I'll entertain the thought.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Unrelated:
Looks like my boy gave me the hookup, so I don't need the card from munch. Have him send it to you when he's done, mang.[/QUOTE]
Coo'.

[quote name='marten']I think facilitating underage drinking probably ranks up there, but not quite equal with talking about piracy.

Example: Shipping you Dogfish = probably wouldn't get the OTT deleted.

Now mention something as obscure as the number 79, and watch what happens.

.............having said that, I'll entertain the thought.[/quote]

Where can I get some of this Dogfish 60 minute that's apparently much better than 90 minute? I kind of want to give it another shot.

Brak, most PC gamers suck dick. They think they're hot shit because their console costs $2,000.

I haven't seen any good players on PSN or PC.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Where can I get some of this Dogfish 60 minute that's apparently much better than 90 minute? I kind of want to give it another shot.[/QUOTE]

Halftime.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've never had a good beer before, so this is your chance to make me stop hating it. :)[/quote]

That's me, the beer educator.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Where can I get some of this Dogfish 60 minute that's apparently much better than 90 minute? I kind of want to give it another shot.[/quote]

60's smoother, but you really should try the 120. The fallout alone afterwards is worth it. ;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've never had a good beer before, so this is your chance to make me stop hating it. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm convinced there's no such thing, and I've tried a lot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Halftime.[/quote]

Kinda hard when that's 3000 miles away.

[quote name='marten']60's smoother, but you really should try the 120. The fallout alone afterwards is worth it. ;)[/quote]

I'll give it a shot, but QFC only has 90.

Word, zew.

And that budge sprite would be super-sick if he were standing in a doorway.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'll give it a shot, but QFC only has 90.[/quote]

I seem to faintly remember you're up north.

Road trip:
http://www.99bottles.net/

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, 41 minutes, that's not too bad. Maybe I'll stop in on my way to GDC in March, unless I get a chance sooner.[/quote]

Bring a hundred bucks.

You'll need it.

And if nothing tickles your fancy, there's always the liquor store in the same plaza. :D

[quote name='marten']Bring a hundred bucks.

You'll need it.

And if nothing tickles your fancy, there's always the liquor store in the same plaza. :D
[/quote]

A hundred bucks....for beer? I don't even spend that much on food. Remember, I'm a poor college student, if I'm gonna drop 100 on booze, it'll be on some good scotch or bourbon.

20 bucks for a 12oz bottle of beer, or 20 for a bottle of Makers Mark. Easy decision for me there. Shit, I feel bad when I pay a measly two bucks at QFC for a single bottle.

[quote name='marten']That's me, the beer educator.[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm convinced there's no such thing, and I've tried a lot.[/QUOTE]I'm getting to that point.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Liquid, don't get beer, get bourbon.[/QUOTE]

When I get alcohol here, I just get vodka or rum.

I'll look into getting some bourbon though, if it's not too expensive.

[quote name='Liquid 2']When I get alcohol here, I just get vodka or rum.

I'll look into getting some bourbon though, if it's not too expensive.[/quote]

Rum good, vodka, eh. You can get a smallish bottle for like 15-20 (of the better stuff). Something like Jim Beam will only run you about 10.

Oh actually, there was one beer that I almost enjoyed. It was miles better than most. I've never seen it since the day I had it though.

It was called Caffrey's.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vodka is pretty shitty. :lol:

But it's super cheap, and not so bad when mixed with OJ or whatever.[/quote]

One part vodka, one part Kahlua, one part Baileys, shake with ice, strain, AWESOME.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm convinced there's no such thing, and I've tried a lot.[/quote]You must be trying a lot of the cheap beer. There are plenty of delicious beers out there.

[quote name='DT778']I say it the same way as zewone.[/QUOTE]

Then y'all don't know how to speak german. :p

I get no kick from champagne
Their alcohol doesn't thrill me at all
So tell me, why should it be true
I get a kick out of brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back