The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']Ah, well this explains something I didn't know.

So if I did this, (i'd just use the hdmi dvi cable instead of a hdmi-hdmi one) I get video via the hdmi, and then the other cable just kinda.. hangs off to the side not plugged into anything with only my optical cable plugged into it?

(ms paint diagram to hopefully help describe what I'm saying)
diagram360ec0.png
[/quote]

24pcp6w.png
my.php

[quote name='Moxio']Play Condemned by yourself in the dark with no one else in the house.[/quote]

With headphones. Then try System Shock 2 (now THAT fucker is scary), if you can get it working.

I've got a feeling that before I finish it, System Shock 2 is gonna be better than Bioshock.

My biggest problem with it atm is that I'm used to the nice and frequent autosaves that modern games allow. So when I die in SS2, I forget to save manually and have to do parts over again.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']yeah, prmono, what happened with the verbs?[/quote]

I haven't been back to the place. I should be going sometime in the near future, and hopefully I can score some then. Do you need some?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone have Halo 2 & Gears PC games that they want to get rid of?[/quote]

If yer really aching for Halo 2 PC, I can get a used one for 15 bucks.

[quote name='crystalklear64']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196799
Check this out.

Ya'll have already solved every single one of my 360 issues before I even got a reply in the 360 forum.

High five OTT.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it's true, but I've also heard if you don't want to hack up the other cable, that some 3rd Party 360 cables (like Pelican, for example) that have the optical port have a slimmer profile that leave enough space to use the HDMI port as well and are $10 or less.

Casey, 700,000 almost, that $$$$$$ ambush setlist fucked me up.

I'm just unlocking new songs by jumping around and playing featured setlists.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If yer really aching for Halo 2 PC, I can get a used one for 15 bucks.[/quote]

Actually I just found both for that price ea. on Amazon Marketplace...thanks though!

[quote name='guinaevere']who or what is Criss Angel?

Yeah, we're taking over, Moxio.[/quote]

David Blaine for the Hot Topic generation. See also: A ginormous arrogant prick.

[quote name='guinaevere']And that means what?[/quote]

Street magician, does "freaky" shit, and wears eyeliner and is all dark and mysterious.

And he's a ginormous arrogant prick.

[quote name='guinaevere']Hey, frisky for the record, I did post taht gif. Pooky's trying to take credit.[/quote]
That was not nice to post a gif of Moxio's head on a pike. :nottalking:

I didn't see what it was before it was removed.

[quote name='guinaevere']Oh sorry. Not the raccoon, but the penguin. Ahem. Hey Penguin, for the record I did not post that gif.[/quote]

Yea, I saw yer edit, but still, I used to be held accountable for the shit I pulled (hell, I had a movement to get me de-modded because I used to call newbies cunts). What happened to those days?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Says the guy that got in a ban duel with Punx.[/quote]

I DID get banned for that, and most of the people banned were either in the duel, or asked for it (literally).

Pooky (1:18:23 AM): mmuaaahahhahahaaaahaha
gwen (1:19:04 AM): go AWAY
Pooky (1:19:24 AM): you got misquoted twice , i win

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Mods are not above laws.[/quote]yeah. great. you want a cookie?

[quote name='guinaevere']Pooky (1:18:23 AM): mmuaaahahhahahaaaahaha
gwen (1:19:04 AM): go AWAY
Pooky (1:19:24 AM): you got misquoted twice , i win[/QUOTE]
Who cares about all that other garbage? Somebody post some more titties.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bribes now to silence me? I see through your ruse.[/quote]that wasn't exactly the connotation I was going for. But sure, if it'll keep you quiet, I'm for it.

edit: marten has scolded me for pookys bad behavior. he's also told me to get out of here. so you may now all have your ott back.

I like how I was worried that I'd be trumped on the PC version of TF2, because I've never really played any competitive PC games, or many PC games, for that matter, and because I'm not used to mouse and keyboard, but I finish in the top three of every round.

[quote name='guinaevere']that wasn't exactly the connotation I was going for. But sure, if it'll keep you quiet, I'm for it.[/quote]

You cannot silence FREEDOM.

fuck this essay.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Who cares about all that other garbage? Somebody post some more titties.[/quote]

Fine fine. Here's a pair for ya.

NSFW
That Means you Linkin
2cnyrd1.jpg

[quote name='Brak']I like how I was worried that I'd be trumped on the PC version of TF2, because I've never really played any competitive PC games, or many PC games, for that matter, and because I'm not used to mouse and keyboard, but I finish in the top three of every round.[/QUOTE]
Good. That's positive reinforcement right there. Maybe you'll actually buy it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back