The Vienna Sausage Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot the NBA 2k11 Demo came out yesterday.

[quote name='zewone']In other news:

fuck YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it's closer to becoming reality. I hope the Wal-Mart price point is correct as well.

got texts from my ex and she's finally giving me my stuff back soon

she gave me a polaroid that said 'no one will love you like i love you' but i changed it to 'no one will mustache you like i mustache you' and drew a mustache on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Survivor and finale of America's Got Talent tonight.

A lawyer got laid off this week, and the finance manager got his hours cut to half-time.

I left work early last night. Got extra time to play SMT OG Endless Frontier and Super Paper Mario. Got nothing else.

I just spoke with one of the high ranking managers from a different
department than mine. His wisdom states that the city is fucked and will need to cut positions in order to stay floating. :(

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I just spoke with one of the high ranking managers from a different
department than mine. His wisdom states that the city is fucked and will need to cut positions in order to stay floating. :([/QUOTE]
The state is bankrupt.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']oh shit! :rofl:
I love finding things out like that. How about Uncle Phil as Shredder? lol[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, that blew my mind when I found out.

Went to Applebee's for the first time in awhile and the burger I got was really good but that place fucking sucks.

Way to expensive and shitty atmosphere. My dad had a couple beers and the check turned out to be as much as going to a nice restaurant.

Tempted to buy the $10 RB portable drums just so I could throw away the RB1 set I have that sits in my closet.

[quote name='flowery']Went to Applebee's for the first time in awhile and the burger I got was really good but that place fucking sucks.

Way to expensive and shitty atmosphere. My dad had a couple beers and the check turned out to be as much as going to a nice restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Applebee's is awful. The only sort of redeeming thing is their happy hour, which is 50% off all appetizers with a drink purchase. But then you're still stuck eating mostly shitty Applebee's food.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']The new Dante looks like poop.[/QUOTE]

rupuue.jpg

Looks like of Chris Angel and David Bowie had consensual buttsecks and this appeared 20 years later. With non of them knowing of its existence.

[quote name='flowery']Went to Applebee's for the first time in awhile and the burger I got was really good but that place fucking sucks.

Way to expensive and shitty atmosphere. My dad had a couple beers and the check turned out to be as much as going to a nice restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Only good thing there is the 2 for $20 deal.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Applebee's is awful. The only sort of redeeming thing is their happy hour, which is 50% off all appetizers with a drink purchase. But then you're still stuck eating mostly shitty Applebee's food.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRock88']Only good thing there is the 2 for $20 deal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It was my dad's call to go there and I can't complain to much since he picked up the check.

[quote name='Viol8tor']

Looks like of Chris Angel and David Bowie had consensual buttsecks and this appeared 20 years later. [/QUOTE]

Good to know rape wasn't involved.

[quote name='Maklershed']Good to know rape wasn't involved.[/QUOTE]

Lets be honest here, I'm sure Mr. Angel and Bowie wouldn't mind if index fingers got a case of "the wandering".

By the way Maklershed.......do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is it possible to play Demon's Souls conservatively enough that you don't die a bazillion times?
Because for $19 shipped I'm tempted.[/QUOTE]

Dying is a part of the game. You'd come to accept it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What happened?[/QUOTE]

My old laptop's motherboard took a shit in my face, and I spent a month looking for a deal I was willing to bite on.
I then waited another 3 weeks after purchase for it to arrive on my doorstep.

[quote name='st0neface']My old laptop's motherboard took a shit in my face, and I spent a month looking for a deal I was willing to bite on.
I then waited another 3 weeks after purchase for it to arrive on my doorstep.[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you're back.

[quote name='Viol8tor']
By the way Maklershed.......do you like Huey Lewis and the News?[/QUOTE]

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

[quote name='st0neface']My old laptop's motherboard took a shit in my face, and I spent a month looking for a deal I was willing to bite on.
I then waited another 3 weeks after purchase for it to arrive on my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

What'd you end up getting? I still haven't replaced my stolen laptop, so a good deal could tempt me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Is Dante's inferno worth $13.50?[/QUOTE]

If you like hacking and slashing and titties.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What'd you end up getting? I still haven't replaced my stolen laptop, so a good deal could tempt me.

If you like hacking and slashing and titties.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I don't think I'd pay for Dante's Inferno. Someone would have to let me borrow their copy for me to care after playing throught the 360 version.

And I haven't replace my laptop either. I'm assuming I'm going to have to wait until Black Friday to get a deal I can afford on something that will approximate what I'm looking for.

[quote name='Maklershed']Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Stoneface, let's burn the Qur'an together sometime.[/QUOTE]

Both of these posts made me laugh hysterically.

~~~

Stoneface, don't you love the Peel Sessions vinyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back