The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for an invite for waffles or what.. i was a member on oink.. my ratio at the time the site went down was about 1.5.. i will definitely seed and share music.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

[quote name='XxSmityxX']Is this where all the New Members come to post!!! LOL

Looks like people join this forum just to post in this thread.[/quote]

lol.. indeed.. that's exactly why i made an account.. i'm not much into gaming.. but i likes me some music..

I'm afraid I'm guilty of the same. Former Oink user, over 700,000 mp3s, solid uploader. Would anyone be so kind as to grant me a what.cd invite?

Late to the party as well, but if anyone with invites has them, i'd really appreciate an invite to either what.cd, waffles or stmusic, or any other private music tracker out there. former member of oink with positive ratio

email is [email protected]

Hello, :wave:
I have an invite for the Punk HC tracker site and am looking to trade for a waffles invite.
email me...
intoyourdoor AT gmail dot com
if interested.

Thanks.

Hey everyone.

I used to use OiNK before it was lost to us. I also was an avid Demonoid user. I had a ratio of about 3.something on OiNK and a ratio of 9.5something on Demonoid.

I shared a lot. I was a power user on both sites.

Could anyone hook me up with a waffles.fm or a what.cd invite?

I promise to be a good member. I always seed at least 2 copies, and I try to get to 5 before I stop the torrent. Some torrents I never even stop.

un (.) l337 (@) gmail (.) com

[quote name='XxSmityxX']Is this where all the New Members come to post!!! LOL

Looks like people join this forum just to post in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Yea they should rename this thread to "New Members Introduction Thread".

I take it when you google "waffle.fm invites" this site comes up? Hopefully it brings more then beggars to the site though.

I also hope people with waffles and what invites are VERY careful who they invite. They say you should only give invites to people you know, that way you dont lose your account for inviting a bad member.

[quote name='musha666']Yea they should rename this thread to "New Members Introduction Thread".

I take it when you google "waffle.fm invites" this site comes up? Hopefully it brings more then beggars to the site though.

I also hope people with waffles and what invites are VERY careful who they invite. They say you should only give invites to people you know, that way you dont lose your account for inviting a bad member.[/quote] I just tried it, and it didn't come up.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I don't post much here. However, I lurk here weekly, and I have since my account was made. :cool:

I am looking for some old out of print albums that I can't find anywhere (legally). I know that the OiNK community used to be huge. Are what.cd / waffles.fm good for looking for hard-to-find music? If they are, could I get an invite? I promise to continue to upload :)

Thanks!

I'd greatly appreciate an invite to either what.cd or waffles.fm. I had a great ratio on Demonoid before it shut down. I'd do the same for the above sites.

Thanks.

hey guys,

i'd appreciate an invite (for either) and will gladly return the favor to (real)CAGs.

I've never used one of these sites, but i always have a good upload ratio when i download torrents...

anyways, thanks in advance.

If I could get an invite to waffles.fm, what.cd or stmusic.org, I would be eternally grateful.
I was a member of both Oink and Demonoid before they got shut down and have been trying to find a substitute ever since.
Thanks in advance
martysimmonsgmail.com

Please help! Need a invite to waffles.fm or what.cd. I don't know if all this asking will get me anywhere but what the hell right. If it helps I was a former oink user and Demonoid user with good ratios on both.

Email: [email protected]

Lucky page number 30. I like my chances here...

No BS from this cat. I never made it onto Oink unfortunately. Since other beggars see it fit to mention, I'll include that I was indeed a Demonoid member. I won't patronize you, I don't remember my ratio. It was good, well above the requirement, but I won't insult your intelligence by claiming an exact number. I'm gonna be putting all my chips on the fact I'm NOT a CAG rookie...

I love punk rock, mid-90s Fat Wreck and Epitaph stuff. I imagine I have at least a handful of cds I could contribute to the site that haven't been uploaded already.

Soooo... how's that for an beg? Anyone? Please? If it's my lucky day, hit me up with a private message!

I am rather unlike everyone else. :cry: I have not been on oink, or demonoid, and consequently I cannot boast any share ratio unless you count theyarrrrbay.

I think I am the very embodiment of Girl Anachronism as sung by Dresden Dolls.

But, y'know, I happen to know of torrentiquette, and I will seed -- promise! I have heretofore utilized Usenet for my music-downloading, and can share from there, albeit I cannot find what I need there. Please -- help me start out. Sugar on top, and will reciprocate in any way I can.

Merci bien, mes chevaliers gallants!

Marie
(Miso)

Another former Oink user that has been living without his downloads for months now.

I'd really appreciate a What.cd invite, and would be willing to paypal money for the trouble.

PMs

Thanks

Anyone got an invite for me? I been a CAG since i first heard about it and dont just sign up to ask for an invite, i useto use demonoid and was invited to oink right before the pig was slaughtered.

PM me plz thanks

If anyone has an extra invite please invite me to either demonoid/or what.cd.

I cant prove it but Ive uploaded probably seeded like 500 gigs at least in the last few months, I try to contribute more then what I get when downloading torrents.

Demonoid's been down for the past several months. It's supposedly on it's way back to life though.

@everybody else: So, what do I need to do to get a Waffles invite?

hy everybody out there....

i was demonoid-member for years, had an invite to torrentleech just when they closed registration, cause of oink closure. now the only site which i'm in is dvdquorum, and i like it a lot..... but i'm missing good quality music.... and a place to share my own music.....

i'm an independent filmmaker living in mexico city.... always looking for good music to get inspired for my own visual works...... my computer always is conected to the web....
so if anyone here in la ciudad de méxico could invite me to what or waffle? we could meet in town......

and if anyone in the whole world would like to give me a chance and invite me.... i would apreciate it. mi casa es tu casa. ;)

and yes.... just entered here with registration to ask for the invite.....
my email..... fingernageldreck at hotmail dot com

thanks a lot.
bye

Hello. Ill be honest. I am only here for the invite... I may stay, i havent had time to browse yet. Anyway, I would really like a what.cd invite as there are some things on there that aren't available other places. Particulary MSFL vinyl that has not been matched for quality since. I am currently a Dime-a-dozen.org member, a Yeeshkul! member, i was an Oink member and also a Demonoid Member. I am willing to trade for Australian Tv Show sites (across the tasman, Diwana.org) if there are any aussies out there with invites.

Please email me at [email protected] if anyone is willing to spare an invite. Feel free to snub me though. I will, however, try to maintain a good ratio, as i have/did at most sites above.

Thanks

hey, i was a former oink power-user and am looking for a waffles or what invite. i've got an stmusic invite available. i've got a ton of stuff to share especially punk/ska music. pm me if you can help out, thanks!

[quote name='Maynard']I'm still trying to track down a damn torrentleech.org invite. I lost my account when I didn't sign in for EVER.[/quote]

I'd help you out, but sadly, I don't have any:cry:

Looking for a waffles invite. Was a former power user on oink. I do have some educational torrent invites to show that I'm a good contributor.

hi anyone, I´m looking for a waffles or what.cd and can offer many other invites on closed trackers.
please pm me
thx
brun

[quote name='Maynard']I'm still trying to track down a damn torrentleech.org invite. I lost my account when I didn't sign in for EVER.[/QUOTE]

Id help you but I dont really know their policy about inviting people who have had their account deleted for whatever reason. Not gonna risk it.

What.cd's invite channel on IRC was open the other day and they were all giving away invites to people who pass the interviews. I dont know the channel name (what.cd-invites I think) or server but you can check their site for that. Who knows, maybe its still open.

[quote name='Maynard']I'm still trying to track down a damn torrentleech.org invite. I lost my account when I didn't sign in for EVER.[/quote]
Ugh, the same thing happened to me, now I'm screwed.

[quote name='yorkielad89']Any gays wanna give me an invite to waffles? I'm a gay 18 year old male. Proof? Check my profile. www.ladslads.com/yorkielad89 hehe, there is pics of me. so pm me an invite to waffles PLEASE and we can chat ;) ;)

xx[/quote]

Um, if this works I'm gay too. Also, if being transgendered, crippled, black, Venezuelan, goth, a hermaphrodite or a stamp collector get me invites to waffles, what.cd or stmusic I am any one or combination of the above.

If that doesn't work I can trade an invite to underground-gamer.

I lost my torrentleech account for inactivity. I would love an invite if anyone has one. For anyone thats worried you wont jeopardize your account by inviting people who got booted for inactivity. It's in the rules section there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back