The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone could hook me up with an invitation to what.cd or waffles.fm I would be extremely grateful and I promise I will keep a good ratio.

Does anyone know how many users Waffles has right now? What.cd has capped its users at 45,000 for now, and I'm thinking that 45,000 isn't enough to really get the site going like OiNK. Anyone know how many users OiNK had, for that matter?

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Does anyone know how many users Waffles has right now? What.cd has capped its users at 45,000 for now, and I'm thinking that 45,000 isn't enough to really get the site going like OiNK. Anyone know how many users OiNK had, for that matter?[/QUOTE]

I heard it was something around 123,000 on another board, but don't hold me to that. I agree though, capping registration has hampered the site.

Nothing really seemed to be seeded that well at what.cd.
Are these the only two torrent sites left, really? I'm looking for Steve Lehman's 2007 release on Pi Records.

[quote name='eldergamer']Nothing really seemed to be seeded that well at what.cd.
Are these the only two torrent sites left, really? I'm looking for Steve Lehman's 2007 release on Pi Records.[/quote]

Since there are only 45,000 users, I have to seed 24/7 to have a chance at uploading much of anything. I'll seed a lot, but I'm not that committed.

hi im a former oink member with a 1.4 ratio i love music of all genres and will seed and offer anything i can to what.cd or waffles.fm thanks.

[quote name='OzCatter']Waffles is 31k right now, What is at 40k[/quote]

Is there a user limit at Waffles? Or is the 31k due to strict invite restrictions?

hey guys,

i have stmusic incites, revolutiontt invites, and goem invites that i could trade for a waffles.fm

i have an account on what.cd but it is really difficult to upload at any sort of rate on that site.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Since there are only 45,000 users, I have to seed 24/7 to have a chance at uploading much of anything. I'll seed a lot, but I'm not that committed.[/quote]

That's why I can't d/l anything from what any more. I guess my ratio got too low and then why I tried to u/l stuff to fix it, I couldn't get anything to seed correctly. (and plus I was really only able to set my up my d/l's once or twice a week)

Hey guys I am desperately looking for a what.cd and Waffles invite, either one would be great right now. I would appreciate if their was just some act of kindness and someone gave me it but I would be willing to paypal a small amount of money if necessary.

I had a 2.86 ratio on Demonoid but that is pretty much my only experience with sign up torrent sites.

i'd love a waffles/what invite and can trade an audiotracer invite (an audio software tracker where i have an excellent ratio). thanks!

if anyone has a waffle.fm or what.cd invite they are willing to trade it would be greatly appreciated. i have invites for torrent damage and revolutiontt. thanks

I would be most grateful to any kind soul that could extend an invite to what.cd or waffles.fm. I was a power user at Oink and Demonoid (may they rest in peace).

I have a Pedros or STMusic invite that I could reciprocate with.

Thanks for your help!!!!!

i was also a power-user @ oink circa 05 and am looking for an invite to either site (can reciprocate with an invite from another site)

Hi all I would be very greatfull if any one can give me an invite to what.cd
or waffles.

I was a power user on oink with 2.4 ratio and I really support this kind of community.

I have 2 terabytes of software I can share with any. I can also send some Paypal if needed.

Thanks.
[email protected]

If anyone is willing to offer a what.cd invite, I've got a waffles and STMusic invite I'd be willing to part with.

Hey fellow CAGers, I'm looking for a what.cd and/or waffles invite as well-- and I've been a member for a while, I didn't just join for an invite. Haha

Anyway, I have a good ratio at other private trackers and I've never been booted for having a low ratio. I can prove that with screens as need be. I have invites for STMusic, but I can't offer a "trade" as it's against the ToS. Just know that I have them available upon request.

Thanks in advance.

can i get an invite to waffles.fm or what.cd, ever since oink went down last year I haven't found a website like it. I had a 1.59 ratio before went it down.

carias06#gmail.com

thanks

Hello Everyone,
I would love an invite to Waffles.fm - i was a stellar member of oink (my tag was UseMe2UseYou). Upped over 80gb and my ratio was over 1.6. Just found out about the site recently and getting an invite has been a pain. Would love to upload some of my collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[email protected]

I'm a past OiNK Power User+, and I'd really like an invite to waffles.fm or what.cd if anyone has an invite to spare. I do have stmusic.org and torrent-damage.net invites I could trade, so if anyone is interested just send me a pm and/or email: [email protected]...

Thanks,
Churlbong

Hello, i'd love an invite to waffles or what.cd - I'm a previous oink.cd and demonoid member with good ratios on both accounts. I'd be forever grateful!

hello hello. if anyone has an invite to what.cd, i'd be truly grateful. I have a lot of great music (ranging from blues to electronic) to share and all I need would be an invite. thanks in advance.

hey, i also used to have accounts at oink and demonoid. could anyone share an invite to waffles.fm or what.cd? i'd greatly appreciate any help

waffles.fm or what.cd WANTED... pls invite me... pls pls pls.... :bouncy::hot:

a really want to join these sites pls send me invitation...

Hi i know im a newbie and didnt spend much time in the forums but i have alot of music to share and want to download. If anybody would be kind enough to send me and invite, please do at [email protected], if anybody even wants to sell an invite i will be glad to pay also thank you

I'd like a what.cd invite, if someone's got one. I used to be on OiNK under the same nickname as this, if anyone remembers me. Was a Power User with a relatively high ratio (above 4, it's been a long time since I've had a chance to look at it obviously).
Send me an e-mail at
t0m
underscore
c03
shift+2
h0tm41l
dot
c0m

get rid of the l33t and put it together.

Thanks!

Hey I haven't been around this forum long. Well, at least not as a registered user.

I've been looking everywhere for a Waffles invite ever since it opened. I was a Power User with a ratio of about 3 on OiNK when it got shut down. God I miss those days... :(

If anybody can spare an invite, I would really appreciate it. I've got a lot of sharing to do.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,
also looking for a what.cd or waffles.fm invite. I've got invites to revolutiontt.net, where I maintain a good ratio. PM me if interested. Thanks

Hi i know im a newbie on these forums but ive been looking to get an invite to waffles.fm forever, i think i have a pretty descent amount of music (8000 songs) and i really would like to join a private torrent site, ive donated already 20 dollars to waffles.fm but it was no good. If anybody has an invite to waffles.fm can you plz invite me at [email protected], if you want a kraytracker invite i can do that for you too. Thank You

Hey Guys, I was wondering If anyone had some spare invites to either of these sites. I was a member of demonoid and I gave some fellow CAG's some invites while it was still up. I had an excellent ratio also, if my memory serves me it was around a 5... Thanks to anyone who may help me out here.

If its not to much to ask, could you please email me at [email protected]. If thats an inconvenience just PM me on here.

Hey, if anyone has an invite to waffles.fm or what.cd, I will trade for an invite to the largest private torrent site in the southern hemisphere, diwana.org.

I was also a power user on OiNK, with a pretty high ratio.

Let me know ASAP, as the invites I do have are running out quickly.

requesting invite to what.cd or waffles plz. former oink user. haven't used any heavy usage of p2p since oink went down. got invites to stmusic and libble which im sure no one cares. if anyone can spare an invite it'll be greatly appreciated.

I'm like the millionth person here but if anyone can help me out with an invite to either waffles or what.cd. I too would be forever grateful. I was an OinK poweruser and a demonoid member with a very good ratio. I figured it would be worth a shot to try here. Thank you so much everyone!

Hey I was an oink donater and had a ratio of roughly 1.5
I would love an invite to either waffles.fm or what.cd
I'd keep my ratio up and contribute to the site as much as possible.

AIM = Emery91792
or email is [email protected]

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back