The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Malice']I'm a former member of Demonoid. I had a near 1.00 ratio and I'm desperately looking for an invitation to what.cd. Will anyone help this wayward soul find a new home?
[/QUOTE]

No offense, but thats really not that great. Less then 1 on demonoid is actually kind of bad. I raped them and didnt seed much at all and had over 1 ratio.

@hiccupleftovers Didnt I invite you to another torrent site before? If so PM me with your name on it so I can check out your ratio;) Maybe I can help with the waffles invite.

hey guys, desperate ex oink and demonoid member...
struggling to find a new music source. rocked a ratio of 6 on demonoid, around 1.5 for oink. any help with waffles or what would make me eternally greatful. Thanks a lot. bbolduc [at] gmail [dot] com

Hey all, I'm looking for an invite to waffle.fm, i would really appreciate it! Im an Ex Demonoid member had over 200g uploaded with a ratio over 6. Also an Ex Oink member with a ratio over 1.5 which is good for those of you who knew how hard it was to keep a good ratio on oink. Im also an ex member of torrentleech, so please help me out if you can, thanks!

Looking for an invite to STMusic. I was a long time oink/demonoid user and had a positive rating on both. I plan on keeping that positive ratio if I can snag an invite to one of these sites.

Please PM if you'd be so kind. I can trade an invite to TVTorrents.com with 1GB of credit already alotted to your account.

Thanks

Hey former Demonoid member and current member with leecherslair looking invite to what.cd or waffels.fm dont have anything to trade right now but I keep a good ratio over 900GB uploaded on leecherslair and could provide an invite to leecherslair once they open them up.

my

Hey former Demonoid member and current member with leecherslair looking invite to what.cd or waffels.fm dont have anything to trade right now but I keep a good ratio over 900GB uploaded on leecherslair and could provide an invite to leecherslair once they open them up.

my email is my username @gmail.com

I'm another former Demonoid user (ratio 2.6 124g d / 322 up) hoping for some kindness. It's been hard not having any audiobooks to pass the time. Would really appreciate any invite to waffles or what. Not sure how I'd make it up to you, although I'd be willing to do some photoshop processing (I'm a pretty good photographer) if that suits your fancy. Send me an email at dqnjunk {at} gmail {dot} com.

Thanks

Former oink member with a 3.0+ share ratio. Looking for waffles.fm and/or what.cd invite. Have stmusic invite to trade. I'm also on zomb but I'm not sure I can invite yet. email me at jpcarroll *AT* gmail.com

Thanks,
John

Looking for waffles.fm invite. Former OINK user with 3 ratio.

Will trade for sct (scenetorrents) invite or for free if ur feeling generous :lol:

Thank you.

Please pm me for my email.

Former OiNK Power User here. I'm looking for a waffles.fm (or what.cd) invite, because STMusic just doesn't cut it. My e-mail is [email protected] (mail me if you want something in return).

I know im rather new to the site, mostly been looking at the free contests but stumbled across this thread. I would love an invite to any of the above sites because currently I use some itsbx and a few others but looking for something better. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks to anyone who helps

I am also looking for a what.cd or waffles.fm invite. Former demonoid member with a 3.0+ ratio and a current stmusic member, but just like a former person states, ST is lagging in some departments of music. Willing to trade one of my invites for another also.

I have indietorrents, what.cd, waffles.fm, and stmusic.

If your old ratios are as good as some of you claim, you would've received invites to these sites long ago; this is like a family, if you're a contribution on one site someone will find you and recruit you for another.

but whatevs, happy hunting.
Just use ebay, it's slightly less desperate

Hey I hate to be another person coming on here looking for an invite but I'm a former Oink and Demonoid user looking for a new bittorrent home. Since both Oink and Demonoid shut down I've been using mostly public trackers but I'd really like to join a private bittorrent tracker again. If anyone has a what.cd or waffles invite I would be forever in your debt, my email is knicksben AT hotmail.com

[quote name='McNutsack']I have indietorrents, what.cd, waffles.fm, and stmusic.

If your old ratios are as good as some of you claim, you would've received invites to these sites long ago; this is like a family, if you're a contribution on one site someone will find you and recruit you for another.

but whatevs, happy hunting.
Just use ebay, it's slightly less desperate[/QUOTE]

He makes a great point. I got my invites to waffles and what rather quickly and expected to give my invites to other people I know. When I talked to them they all asked if I needed an invite. So if you were part of the community it should have been a piece of cake to get an invite within the first week.

Even now when the invites open it should be easy to get.

I've been a respectable member here and several other sites (ask me for links if you need) for a while and would really appreciate an invite. I don't have much to trade for one, but if you'd like a 48 hour xbox live code, I'd be willing to trade.

I had a 1.5 or so ratio on OiNK... not the greatest, but I uploaded lots of stuff, just not too many people are interested in my sort of music it would seem xD
Never really posted on the boards much though. If someone would like to send me an invite to one of these it would be much appreciated :|

Hi. I was a member of OiNK once. Im feeling the loss terribly and would love an invite to what.cd please. I had a high ratio there and kept all my files seeding all day. Thanks to anyone that can help.

hey i know im new to this site but im not a newbie to torrents and such[very good ratio] so please, be a pal and pass me an invite to what.cd. it would be much appreciated. email me at [email protected]. thank you in advance.

If none of you scums that come here just for invites would pay attention, you'd notice that pretty much each site has closed invites for now.

Is Waffles closed too?

Would any kind sole have a invite for what.cd.

I am an old Oink user and miss the old site a great deal due to the quality of the posts. I heard invites would be opening again or is it just wishful rumor?

PM me , and thanks in advance.

[quote name='eldergamer']What.cd seems dead tonight. I can't get the sight to come up, or my torrents to start.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. When I try to go there all I get is this:
Code:
could not connect:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']this thread should be locked as both sites have stopped invites.[/QUOTE]
this is an on going invitation thread that has been around since oink was, so stfu

Has anyone any what.cd/waffles.fm invitations to share ? Since demonoid and oink closed I missed really good trackers...

(I always keep ratio above 1.2-1.4)

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']this is an on going invitation thread that has been around since oink was, so stfu[/quote]

I'm not against the thread. It's helped me, but both sites are not accepting invites and all this thread brings in is a bunch of brand new people that only signed up for this thread.

[quote name='InsaneArtist']Hi. I wish i had something better, but i only have STMusic invites (underrated site, i think).

I'm looking for a what.cd invite, and always keep a ratio over 1, as you can see by my StMusic ratio:
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stmusicyt1.jpg

You can be sure your invite won't be wasted, but highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anybody who would be so kind :)[/quote]

Now what.cd seems to be open. Anybody could spare one invite?

Not very optimistic, but I had to try...

im an ex-demonoid, and oink user looking for a new place to get music from... i would appreciate an invite to what.cd waffles.fm stmusic, or anyother popular growing music site.

Here's my filemp3 stats
filemp3hk1.png

my email is [email protected]

i had a great demonoid and oink account and now it's all gone,

i'll take what.cd or waffles.fm invites if you've got em'

i hooked cags up when i was in japan a few years ago, don't forget and don't lose respect!

Hi there,

I have a tvtorrents.com invite + 30 gigs of credits to trade for a waffles.fm invite or a what.cd.

Send me a PM if interested. I was an OiNK user, but I don't think that matters to anyone!

Thanks for your time.

Anyone willing to give me a waffles invite, im on a 30mb down 5mb up line right now. Only real history I have is a 2.86 ratio on araditracker with 69.14gb down and 197.57gb up, im on STMusic with invites to trade, and What.cd. [email protected] is my email please let me know if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back