The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lurked for a while now. Made an account to beg for an invite, as sorry as it is, but it must be done! I too was a former OINK poweruser+....lots of VGM :)

I'd love an invite if anyone has a spare... [email protected]

PS: If anyone needs VGM, shoot me an email! I can help

it totally does suck having to beg for invites but I can't seem to find any other way. Losing my high ratio on oink really did kill me....anybody willing to do a huge favor would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

what.cd is a bunch of bastards, they took all my invites away and raised the amount you have to upload, to 25gb!!!!, before you can become a power user ... fuck that

Still looking for a Waffles.fm invite.

Long time member at CAG and have given numerous invites away.

Willing to trade my Torrent-Damage for Waffles.

Thanks.

I have an Indietorrents, stmusic, and waffles account. I dunno why, but a what.cd invite would be cool.
But I guess they closed invites. Lame.

Someone warn us when theyre back up.

Can anyone spare a waffles.fm invite. I am a former oink member and am still morning from its poor deceases. I have alot to contribute the site waffles site and will up load alot of music. Thanks. (RIP) Oink
[email protected]

If it's possible, I would love a Waffles invite. I didn't register just to ask this, I've been using this site for a while, I just never had a reason to post really :\. I'm already a member of What.cd, but it's so hard to keep your ratio up when most of your uploads are bands no one's heard of.
my email: [email protected]

Hey! Yeah, I recently registered for this site. But i'm in DESPERATE need of what.cd or waffles.fm or whatever you guys have. I've had demonoid, but I got it like a week before they closed, so I didn't get to use it like at all. It sucked BIG TIME. So if anyone can give me a hookup to either of these sites, or any site, that'd be so freaking great.

My email is [email protected]

and dont worry, i'll be sure to share it around on this site. I won't go around spamming it to everyone.

Thanks,
-jared. :D

HAI GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS SITE THRU GOGGLE AND I NEED AN INVITE LOLLERS!!@11

I just tried to find some live Phish through public trackers and it's god awful. What.cd, Waffles, whatever, as long as they have a solid back catalog of live stuff would be lovely. A PM invite would make my day.

I have nothing to offer in return but like, good will or something.

God I miss oink and demonoid. Both would have had what I'm looking for.

Edit: I just read the post above me. Uh, I didn't do that on purpose. I was referring to the old Joost thread where I was handing out invites and suddenly there was a huge ground swell of new people that just wanted an invite.

Yea.

Yea damn noobs are everywhere. Since Demonoid went tits up it would be nice to get an invite to what.cd or waffles.fm. Just drop me a pm. Thanks a bunch!

I would not mind an invite( for either site) if any one has a spare and is feeling generous. I do not really have anything to offer, I am not a member of any private sites, Demonoid was the only one I ever joined. But I can say that I will have a good ratio, for what it's worth.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']what.cd is a bunch of bastards, they took all my invites away and raised the amount you have to upload, to 25gb!!!!, before you can become a power user ... fuck that[/quote]

Thats the same amount it takes to become a power user at Waffles.

[quote name='kube00']Yea damn noobs are everywhere. [/QUOTE]

;D

So how does the invitation system work at what or waffles? Are they pretty much ever-present? I know at TL we just got 1 per account after a helluva long drought.

And I'm still begging for one or both. I've got a seedbox with 300k up ready and waiting.

[quote name='iHabNoTeef']Waffles invitations are open, I just sent one out to my friend =)[/QUOTE]
Did they just open? Was it closed before?

I hope it's friggin worth it. I've been spam begging every board I go to for one.

[quote name='speedracer']Did they just open? Was it closed before?

I hope it's friggin worth it. I've been spam begging every board I go to for one.[/quote]What I mean is, now people can invite each other, it was closed before. And yes, it is worth it.

id like an invite as well! i went to waffles.fm but still need someone to invite me it seems (i thought they were open today, no?)

anyways, ever since demonoid closed down, i've been Loooooost, anyone got an invite to send my way? it would be appreciated :)

If anyone could trade an honest CAG member who has given out What.cd invites, a Waffles.fm invite, I promise to pay it forward.

I have Torrent-Damage invites if you are interested as well.

Thanks.

CAn anyone get me a Torrent Leech Invite I had an account got sick and did not log in for 45 days lost my power user account thanks

[quote name='Scourge']CAn anyone get me a Torrent Leech Invite I had an account got sick and did not log in for 45 days lost my power user account thanks[/QUOTE]

Goto there IRC Channel and they will enable it.

Need a what.cd or waffle invite. Currently with TL, BCats and PWT. Ratio is always great, would truly appreciate it.

I always seed everything on what and barely have a 1 ratio. NOONE ever dls. Anyway I can get a waffles invite along with my what. I love whats selection but its just so nerveracking.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']I always seed everything on what and barely have a 1 ratio. NOONE ever dls. Anyway I can get a waffles invite along with my what. I love whats selection but its just so nerveracking.[/QUOTE]

Waffles is just as bad. Every cd has like 2 seeders and none of them have any leechers. The two sites really need to find a way to fix that.

Stmusic.org is good with that though. You get ratio credit for seeding cds even if noone is leeching them.

[quote name='musha666']Waffles is just as bad. Every cd has like 2 seeders and none of them have any leechers. The two sites really need to find a way to fix that.

Stmusic.org is good with that though. You get ratio credit for seeding cds even if noone is leeching them.[/quote]Sounds like bitmetv. I've had a .7 ratio there forever simply because I can never seem to seed back anything. It's helpful having large sets like lost and heroes but it never seems to rise... holy crap... there's a new lost isn't there! YES.

I'm willing to trade a TorrentLeech invite for a waffles.fm invite. Even though I was only given one invite after a VERY long time from the folks at TorrentLeech, I'll gladly trade it for a waffles.fm invite. By the way, I'm a power user and have a 400KB/s seedbox just waiting to upload. Please and Thank You.

Just so you all know, trading invites on what.cd is a bannable offense:

[quote name='what.cd']We've been very happy to open invites again, but we're still seeing invites being given out publicly to people the inviter doesn't personally know. This breaks the chain of trust you get from inviting people you know or have thoroughly interviewed. Inviting people on public forums via trades or "giveaways" will result in your account and the account of your invitee being disabled. Please only invite people you trust to the site.[/quote]

I must admit I signed up specially for this fruitless attempt - I feel dirty, haha.

I'm looking for a what.cd invite. I can offer an invite to SuperTorrents, STMusic or LearnBits (my personal favourite of the bunch, though BitMe is better in my opinion).

PM me if anyone's interested.

i have stmusic and waffles invites for trade

looking for what and maybe something else?

If anyone can offer me an invite for Waffles.fm or What.cd , it was very apprecied.
I have many single and album to rip and i'm a old Demonoid member (When is it open) and i have always a good ratio!

Tancks in advance ;)

I used to be a Demonoid member with a share ratio well over 5. Also, on Oink I was a power user. I was wondering if anyone would be so nice to give me an invite to what.cd and/or waffles.fm. Also, if you could STmusic.org. Thanks a lot.

Might as well post to ask for an invite. I had a share ratio of 2 back when Oink was around... then they took it away and I was a sad cat.

does anyone have an extra invite to one of these sites? i was a former demonoid with a great share ratio, i had been a member of demonoid for almost 4 years. pm plz if u can help me out

Hey if anyone has a what.cd or waffles.fm invite, I'd greatly appreciate it. I was a previous member at demonoid.com with a pretty good ratio (1.5-1.75) and I have plenty to share (over 6000 songs and 100 movies)

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

I was an oldschool demonoider too with and my ratio was always like 3-3.5. Trust me I have plenty to share..But I still love to get new stuff so if you have an invite to either what.cd or waffles.fm would you please please pm me??? Thanks in advance...

I am a former member of both Oink and Demonoid. Since then I've struggled to find a suitable replacement.

If anyone has an invite to STmusic or Waffles, I would really appreciate it as I have heard great things about both. I can prove my membership if needed to those old trackers if needed. Just PM me if you're feeling charitable and I'll shoot off my e-mail.

[quote name='Uzi578']lol we all have the same problem but you know none of us are going to get an invite right?[/QUOTE]

Not true, plenty of people have been fortunate enough to get an invite from fellow CAG's. A lot of these sites have simply placed bigger restrictions on their invites, so there's less to go around I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back