The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RAMSTORIA']its called the edit button, and ive NEVER seen you use it.[/quote]
Nor will you ever; now you really ought not to be smug:D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You're an idiot and out of your mind. See to my other post with all the smilies.[/quote]

Thanks for being a jackass, much appreciated good luck with your life "gamer":roll:

Hey, I need OiNK invite too. I can give invitations on demoniod, joost, pownce, 8apps and some others)

[quote name='liquid_quicksilver']Thanks for being a jackass, much appreciated good luck with your life "gamer":roll:[/quote]

fuck you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Now let's just see you get an invite. You're brand new and probably merely signed up for this thread.

And did I mention a fuck you!:D

I'd love an OiNK invitation if they're being given out. I have Blackcats-games.net invitations. I would take any good private that has a good seed points system.

If anyone out there could take pity on my soul and send an oink invite my way I'd be more than grateful (not sure what that means) In return I can only offer a Demonoid account.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thank you

Hi. Well, I didn`t merely signed up for this thread as some people may think or do. I`m an addicted to TS2 game and I join sites/foruns as www.modthesims2.com and www.insimenator.com for a looong time if you like to check thm out. People know me - I use the same nick - well in these sites: I`m not a trouble maker and I participate very often there. But I just discoverd this up recently. I have tons of TS2 and music I already share through Emule. It`s quite fine but, if it`s possible and if you trust me I`d also like to have an OINK invitation, too...
Hugs.
Victoria Grizzlibaer

I'd love an invite if anyone has extras of any of these sites. I'm not part of any private network atm and just use mininova typically.

My join date is well in the past and I've been active in the 360 thread mostly, so just throwing that out there to assuage any fears.

Hi
I'd like to have an OiNK invitation ;)
I have awesome ratio in every torrent site I'm registered to, I really do know how to keep my ratio decent ;)

I have TL\Demonoid\scene-inspired invitations to give :p

Send me a private massage!

If anyone has an Oink! invite to spare it would be greatly appreciated. I only ask this 'cause demonoid is currently shut down until further notice. I had a great ratio of 2.37 going on there and it's a drag now that it's gone. Thanks again for considering.

" Without music, life is a journey through a desert. "
- Pat Conroy -

[email protected]

I too would enjoy an Oink Invite. Please help a nerd out. I have mad things to share with this world! thank you all.

I just found this thread while I was searching for "gaminglagoon" on the search. Talk about killin' two birds with one stone baby!

Anyway.. Yeah. I actually do need an oink invite. I've been trying to get one for a year, but too lazy to actually trade for it. If anyone wants to be kind, hook me up with that drug :drool: at [email protected] :D

Peace.

Could someone send me an invite? I haven't been able to get into demonoid and I just got my Zune :) Don't worry I'm anal about my ratios.

I've got some Underground Gamer invites that I could trade for an Oink invite if anyone is interested. I keep good ratio (currently an elite user on UG with a 1.8 ratio or higher). Send me a PM! Thanks!

Oink is for music? Nice. I have a lot of stuff I just can't find anywhere and I do mean anywhere. Besides itunes which I'm about to give in to. Could I get an invite?

EDIT : Seems I do have a demonoid account and can trade an invite for there. : )

EDIT x2 : Yes I have been here for a good long time. I didnt just join to get this...*cough* like a few others you can notice did.

Demonoid is now blocked to Canadian users due the being sued, apparently, so I won't have anything to trade, but DAMN would I LOVE an OiNK invite. If anyone could be so kind, I would be forever greatful.

--- Yeah, an overused speech, but you know..

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i have 2 invitations, i will give them to CAGs that meet 3 requirements. they have to have been on the site long enough to have custom user titles, posted over 1000 times, and have at least 5 positive trades with no negatives.[/QUOTE]

Damn thats rough. I've been here since 03 only have about 500 posts and I dont trade games. Not many people trade PC titles and I am too wary as well. Guess I have to go look elsewhere for Oink.

Hi all, looking for an OiNK invite if anyone is kind enough to share :D
edit: i do have demonoid invites

greetings CAG's, this is my first post on these boards, ive been browising a lot at work, but was never brave enough to register.

I would love to have an invite I have tried for about a year and I am kinda shy so I guess I have not tried hard enough. I have great ratios on all other site like demonoid and uknova… I would not ruin your status at all. In fact I promise to upload only my first week.. if someone would please think about sending me an invite…

I am dying to find a community where I can share some one my music collection!

Brandy— Euquero at g mail .com

I would love an oink invite and I do have a demoniod invite to trade if anybody would like to trade. I've never let my ratio drop below 1.5 on demonoid and i'm working on upping it to around a 3 now.

Hey I have 5 Demonoid Invites that id give for an oink. also...

Im a huge music guy and I have tons of very rare recordings from mostly rock genres (sorry not that into rap). Im really into like rare recordings of bands before they were famous though. I think oink would add to my collection significantly and that I could contribute alot to its. I always keep my upload ratio 1.5 or higher

Thanks for doing this again and If im so lucky my email is: [email protected]

An apparent OiNK replacement which recently opened with the same rules and what not. Already runs through invitation...so if anyone has an extra invite, I'd really appreciate it. Only have a demonoid invite to trade...don't use anything else really.

Wonder if this (or something similar) will pick up in OiNK's absence or if nothing will ever be as good. :(

Also interested in a What.cd invite as well...

Wow, that was quick. It has to be a demoralizing for these agencies to shut down sites and then see several pop up a week later that replace it.

Although this Waffle site isn't loading up for me right now.

[quote name='yukine']
Although this Waffle site isn't loading up for me right now.[/QUOTE]
"We're getting DDoS'd right now. You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry."

[quote name='zewone']"We're getting DDoS'd right now. You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry."[/quote]

Good, I like Waffles... although I probably like Pancakes more.

I'm having Oink withdrawl right now so if anyone has a waffles.fm or what.cd, please share with a CAG, if not me.

I also have RevolutionTT invites, Torrent-Damage and Demonoid invites as well in exchange.

I'll give all 3 for an invite to one of those sites.

I keep a very good ratio.

I have 24 invites to What.cd? and I'll be getting in Waffles.fm once the site gets it's act together (I was "guaranteed" an invite by signing up for their mailing letter but they haven't given those up together). So, I'll be glad to invite some people to What.cd?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back