The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who hates it when people join then instantly want invites or want to trade invites?

Oh, qwuisst, why would anyone trade you an invite when I'm giving them out for free? That is, when the site is up. And the invite system on what.cd is really glitchy.

[quote name='naes']Am I the only one who hates it when people join then instantly want invites or want to trade invites?

Oh, qwuisst, why would anyone trade you an invite when I'm giving them out for free? That is, when the site is up. And the invite system on what.cd is really glitchy.[/quote]

Why give them out for free when you can possibly get something in return?

That is good logic, but I think I'd rather give them out for free to CAGs who didn't just join like a month ago ect.

I guess anyone I deny can go to you then :lol:

But damn, the invite system is very glitchy. I invited 9 people yesterday, none worked and I had to reinvite everyone (still in the process of doing). Now the site is down because someone exploited a glitch.
[quote name='qwuisst']Why give them out for free when you can possibly get something in return?[/quote]

[quote name='Rozz']So is Demonoid permenately shut down?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is... RIP... another one bites the dust...

On another note, I would love an What or Waffle invite, if anyone has some to spare...

Well, now that demoniod has gone down I need a new site to get my fix from. If anyone, that was lucky enough to get into either of these sites, would send me an invite it would be greatyl appreciated.

If you still have any of those invited naes I would greatly appreciate one. Since my last refuge went down, demoniod, I haven't been able to get anything.

i am a former member of oink, and demonoid. i had a great ratio and i can give proof of both. i am now a current member of stmusic and if anyone wants to trade invites for what.cd or waffles.fm or just feels generous to send me an invite to either of those new trackers, that would be great, please pm me, or send me an email (email in profile)

I would also love an invite to one of the new torrent sites. I was a memeber of both Oink and Demonoid and they're gone now. I am always around 1.0 ratio on all my sites (+ or - .1). The only time i dip below 1.0 is when the torrent goes dead or there are 100s of seeders to like 3 leechers.

I've got nowhere to go now that demonoid is shut down. btbeat is okay.
put no where else really has any jazz/indie music.
Emusic is pretty good, but paying for stuff just feels wrong.

If any one could give me an invite to waffles or what I would greatly appreciate it.
I have torrentleach invites, if anyone needs them.

I'm a former member of oink and demoinoid and mainly need a good source for music.

I'd be much obliged if I could have an invite to either waffles or what whenver they open up again, thanks for helping us out guys.

hey all, i've got grandentral.com beta invites that i would trade for a waffles/what.cd invite. pm me if interested. thanks

[quote name='eldergamer']I've got nowhere to go now that demonoid is shut down. btbeat is okay.
put no where else really has any jazz/indie music.
Emusic is pretty good, but paying for stuff just feels wrong.[/quote]I barely ever used Demonoid so I didn't even know it went down. That sucks, I had a great ratio there (for some reason when I signed up it gave me a ton of upload ratio, and it was easy toi seed back there).

I used to be an OINK member "Power User". Had a good ratio too. If anyone has some invites to waffles.fm, what.cd, or TVTorrents to spare can you PM me or reply back? I have a stmusic.org and Kraytracker invite to trade. Thanks!

Id quite like to take an invite . Think of that warm soft glowy feeling that you get with giving . Not only would you make me happy but the baby jesus too !

I'm going through Oink withdrawals bad, was a Power User+ over there and now I desperately need an invite to either Waffles.fm or What.cd.

Unfortunately all I ever used was Oink since it was so awesome so I don't have any invites for anything else.

Edit: Still really need an invite, I'll my e-mail up also: Jimbodan at gmail.com

I would also very much like an invite to waffles or what.cd if any one could find it in the kindness of their heart to spare a invite I would be very much obliged!

What.cd are opened for invites again. Does any one got a spare one for that or for Waffles that they could spare? I have an STMusic invite kicking around in return.

Life hasn't been the same without Oink

edit: may as well post an email address as everyone else has. [email protected]

I have EIGHT what.cd invites. Members in good standing hit me up with your e-mail address in PM and I will fire one over

if you search "what.cd invite" this thread is the number 1 result on google. be wary of giving out invitations to newbies and try and stick with the real community.

and on that note, thanks for the invite CAG.

I would be more than happy with an invite to either site. Thank you.

I could use an invite to either one if someone has one to spare. I used to be a power user at OiNK and helped out a fair bit of CAGs with OiNK invites previously...

Hey, I have TVtorrents invites and RevolutionTT invites if anyone could spare me STMusic invite, waffles.fm invite or what.cd invite? I can also give a few gigs upload credit with the tvtorrents invites to get you started ;)

Just to say that if anyone is worried, I was a Power User+ OiNK member for 2 years. with a 2.0 ratio and 300 gigs uploaded, (a lot for my 60kbp/s upload speed!)
I'm getting a new iPod Touch soon and a pair of Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 PRO headphones for christmas and I despeartely need my source of VBR V0 music back!
I only ever downloaded VBR V0 and FLAC albums from OiNK so I have lots of quality music to share when I get onto these private trackers!

PM me or email me at the address below

Regards,

Adam Walder

[email protected]

Another ex-oinker here, and used to be a member of demonoid too but now that seems to be gone also. :cry: My username on both was scott087, if anyone remembers me please help a brother out. Always had at least a 1.5 or higher. I've been having really bad luck and now I'm left with no music sites.

I'm a member of Bit-HD 2.0 and I do have invites if anyone wants one. Tons of HD videos, strict upload and quality standards. People who enjoy high quality music will also enjoy the HD content this place has.

Shoot me an email at Scott087 [at] gmail.com if anyone wants a bit-hd invite or can help me out with a what/waffles invite.

Thanks so much.

hey this is probaly a long shot but i'm a former oinker have the proof i feel empty and lost without oink would love to help build up waffles since bit torrents and sites like oink are the future whether the record company likes it or not hoping for an invite [email protected] (not that into punk used to be still got a lot but love all kinds of music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back