The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Cinema Obscura and Underground Gamer invites that I'll trade for a what.cd or waffles.fm invite. PM me if interested.

[quote name='spoo']Can I get a waffles or what invitation, please?[/QUOTE]
I still need one, shoot me a PM and I will give email info. Thanks in advance, I had a good ratio on both Oink and Demonoid.

Willing to give some benefit for what.cd invite.
email for more information.

asiancbc3 at gmail.com

Return my reply before December 10th, 2007. I do not want anyone to email me after I got an invite.

Hi. I was an oinker, and would love a waffles.fm and what.cd invite. I have plenty to contribute. If someone sends me one or the other, i'll post here to make sure no other invites are wasted. Just PM and we can get things set up.

Thanks!

I'm looking for an waffles.fm invite, I was on oink for a while, and had a 1.3 ratio. I have 40gb of music I could help share. Please PM me, thanks!

I'm looking for a what.cd and a waffles.fm invite. I'm offering TVTorrents.com invite as trade. I was a long time oinker myself. PM if you're interested.

Hi guys. I am looking for an invite to either place. I realize this is a long shot, but I was an excellent member at OiNK, uploaded tons and had a ratio of over 8.00 while having downloaded 20 GB. I do not currently know anyone on the inside of either site, which is why I'm resorting to this post, but if someone would like proof or anything that I would be a good member, I can provide. Please PM me to set up giving me an invite.
I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this, let alone respond. Take care,
Mad.

I used to be a Demonoid member with a pretty high ratio, and I always wanted to join Oink, but never was able to track down an invite. I have a very solid collection that I would love to share with people, and I would love an invite to Waffle or What, or STmusic.org if someone has one to share.

warren42 [at] msu [dot] edu

Thanks!

If someone could hook it up, I would be soooo soooo happy, it would mean a great deal to me!

I used to be a Demonoid member with a pretty high ratio, and I always wanted to join Oink, but never was able to track down an invite. I have a very solid collection that I would love to share with people, and I would love an invite to Waffle or What, or STmusic.org if someone has one to share.

warren42 [at] msu [dot] edu

Thanks!

If someone could hook it up, I would be soooo soooo happy, it would mean a great deal to me!

I have invites at Waffles (open sporadically), What.cd and Stmusic.org. I am looking for a TorrentLeech invite. Email me at yu1015us [AT] gmail.com if you would like to trade.

Since I have quite a few What.cd invites, also email me if you want one but have nothing to offer (only if you were an ex Oink user.. to verify you were an ex Oinker.. tell me what was the message of the checkbox you had to check before you uploaded any release)

Thanks

[quote name='OhhDee']hey if there is anyone here willing to part with an invite can you please pm me.
i have demoniod invites if anyone wants
[email protected][/QUOTE]

So you have invites to a private tracker that no longer exists? I'm sure that will tempt a lot of users...

All jokes aside, I know Waffle invites are on and off and pretty hard to come by, and I'll be straight up, I have nothing to offer as my connection to private trackers was severed with the shut downs over the past few months. I can prove my former membership if need be, but I'd just like in on any decent private tracker (it doesn't have to be waffles.fm by any means) if you have extra invites and feel charitable.

joeposh (at) gmail dot com

Thanks in advance...

PM me if you want an invite to what.cd

IF someone would like to exchange a waffles.fm invite for one of my what.cd invites, that would be great.

I would like a waffles.fm invite if anyone has a spare... thanks

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a waffles.fm invite they could give me. I am kinda desperate. :p

I was an ex-OiNK user and had a ratio of 1+.
I was also a Demonoid user and had a ratio of 12+ (1TB uploaded) lol

Anyways if anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

I am just looking to get back into the private torrent world. If you could please send to [email protected] (Sorry about the address length) :)

Thanks,

Jay

I'd really appreciate a what.cd invite as well. If you have one to spare and you'd like to share, please PM me or email me at djinnocide @ gmail . com

Former oink member looking for waffles.fm or what.cd. I need some good audiobooks for the road!

another former oink user here, looking for invites to what.cd or waffles.fm

i can be reached at slowly.downward @ gmail.com

i can offer invites to karagarga.net (an indie/offbeat movie torrent site) for those interested.

thanks!!

Now that I'm at What.cd, does anyone know how long it takes to get an invite? Cause I soon as I get some, I'm gonna give some out to ex-Piglets and one will be saved for a Waffles invite.

Plus I still got one STMusic invite, so I'd take a Waffles invite for it

[quote name='DJSteel']geebus people are stingy..[/QUOTE]

Not really. Waffle invites are usually closed. And both waffles and what dont just give everyone invites when they join so its not like people have a ton of them. Also, they are both very strict on their invite rules. If you invite a bum they will cancel both that users account and whoever invited them.

Invites for both sites should really only be given out to people you know and TRUST to keep up a good ratio and contribute. And most of the people asking seem to have just joined CAG for that reason so wouldnt trust em.

[quote name='musha666']Not really. Waffle invites are usually closed. And both waffles and what dont just give everyone invites when they join so its not like people have a ton of them. Also, they are both very strict on their invite rules. If you invite a bum they will cancel both that users account and whoever invited them.

Invites for both sites should really only be given out to people you know and TRUST to keep up a good ratio and contribute. And most of the people asking seem to have just joined CAG for that reason so wouldnt trust em.[/quote]

I gotcha.. I wasn't pointing out individuals because it could be different reasons for those people..

I know I'm brand new here, but this place looks pretty badass and I will be contributing.

Anyway, I'm in desperate need of a what.cd, waffles, or stmusic invite. I have an invite to supertorrents.org for trade.

PM me if you want to trade. Thanks.

Woah, holy crap, this thread has 11,000 views, making it the second most-viewed thread on the PC forum. Dang that Google. :whistle2:#

Anyway, I'd still really appreciate an invite to either one of these sites. My thirst for music is sadly not being quenched by the Mininova/Pirate Bay combination I'm using. I don't currently have an invitation to anything else since Demonoid died, but if anyone wants to trade an invite for a signature image or something, I do happen to be quite skilled with Photoshop (if I do say so myself.)

Yo yo, old oinker here. Wondering if you guys still have some of you guys still have the holiday spirits with those invites. i have some invites for various sites PM me for specifics.

A word to the n00bs:

If you want to get our attention, you must post something like this with various kooky smiles.

[quote name='Dejeneration']hello guys...
13093837.gif

i'm glad to be in your community...
headbangerf.gif

i need a "what.cd" invitation...
sardonic.gif

that's emergency!
hang2.gif

i was a demonoid member before it's down!
blue%5B1%5D.gif

thanks...
23t0aw9.gif

e-mail:
mehdi.mtb1675[at]gmail[dot]com[/quote]

We still won't bother giving you an invite, but you will have succesfully amused us.

admittedly I found this from google and I apologize.
I had been an oink member for years and had an excellent ratio then went to the site one day and it was shut down! :cry:
if anyone could send me an invite, I would greatly appreciate it. I heard waffles.fm was good but I really haven't been able to see any of them (if only they could have sent invites to all the old oink users. I still have lots of torrents and files from oink I could upload). trashinthesky @ gmail . com if anyone could be so kind.

incidentally, how does one not pay full price for gaming systems..? I did one of those complete the offers things and they screwed me over.

All you n00bs should just stop. Those of us in will not give them to you.

But I will give one to a member I know of on this site, and I know wont crap out on me eventually

[quote name='OzCatter']All you n00bs should just stop. Those of us in will not give them to you.

But I will give one to a member I know of on this site, and I know wont crap out on me eventually[/quote]

Like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back