The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sites are closed for now, once they are open I'll go ahead and send invites to those CAGs who have been around for a while and those that I know personally.

heads up to people offering invites. I offered my invites here and got a warning on what.cd within 30 minutes. I guess they have CAG on their radar.

Ive been around for a while :) and i feel i have contributed... so if anyone at all can send a what or waffle invite my way, i'll have your babies, thanks :)

[quote name='magiic']heads up to people offering invites. I offered my invites here and got a warning on what.cd within 30 minutes. I guess they have CAG on their radar.[/quote]

Are you serious?!...geez. I guess they really want to keep this on the quiet side, with the IRA or RIA or whoever the fuck they are, breathing down everyones neck =/

hello guys...
13093837.gif

i'm glad to be in your community...
headbangerf.gif

i need a "what.cd" invitation...
sardonic.gif

that's emergency!
hang2.gif

i was a demonoid member before it's down!
blue%5B1%5D.gif

thanks...
23t0aw9.gif

e-mail:
mehdi.mtb1675[at]gmail[dot]com

update:

i have a what.cd or a bit-hd invite to trade for waffles. I used to be a member of oink and demonoid so if anyone is interested pm me.

thanks,
scott

Would love an invite if anyone has a spare please! I've been dying for a new reliable source for music. Was a Power User on both Demonoid and Oink before they went into the nether (2+ ratio on each.) PM me for my email.

Best I can offer in turn now is a bunch of credits for TvTorrents.

[quote name='Dejeneration']hello guys...
13093837.gif

i'm glad to be in your community...
headbangerf.gif

i need a "what.cd" invitation...
sardonic.gif

that's emergency!
hang2.gif

i was a demonoid member before it's down!
blue%5B1%5D.gif

thanks...
23t0aw9.gif

e-mail:
mehdi.mtb1675[at]gmail[dot]com[/QUOTE]

wow...

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']wow...[/quote]

Yeah, no kidding...

These threads have been bringing us a lot of newbs that are only here for invites. Hence why I only give 'em out to fellow CAGs I recognize.

as with everyone else, i'd love to get an invite to either site.

i had a strong OiNK ratio for a long time, and would love to get in with the new kids.

thanks!

Ok, I'm a newbie here, I admit. I wish I had anything to offer, anything more than my assurance that I'm into the p2p commuinty to serve as I'm served. When oink was shut down I felt ill, and when the same happened to demonoid, I felt like I lost a part of me. Because I love good music and I live in Greece and I don't know any people that could hand over an invitation to me. So that's why I'm bugging you (hopefully not that much). I am in need of one! Please!

In case someone wants to make my day, the email is bohr3n[at]gmail[dot]com :bouncy:

I used to be an oink member, can't get an invite from irc.. they're looking for active comunity members, which i was'nt i just downloaded and kept a good ratio. any way i would sure like to get into waffles. If anyone is willing to use those invites they have up. My email is SaibienGmail.com

would you kindly give me a waffle invite? worth a try :)

the crappy thing is i was on my way to getting power user status.

I was a Demonoid user.. who is now a refuge searching for a new, good, private tracker.

my Ratio was 1.57 with 250GB up

Please.. send me an Invite to either What.CD or Waffles.. I will come back and pass around the love :)

[email protected]

[quote name='Kenrik']I was a Demonoid user.. who is now a refuge searching for a new, good, private tracker.

my Ratio was 1.57 with 250GB up

Please.. send me an Invite to either What.CD or Waffles.. I will come back and pass around the love :)

[email protected][/quote]

Maybe if you use more smileys in your post ;)

[quote name='triforcer']we should make this thread viewable to only old members. these newbs are getting out of hand.[/QUOTE]

I agree. theres so many of them they are pushing my request off the last page to one of the middle pages which no one looks at :p lol ^_^

Hi im a stupid newbie who found this website by typing "what.cd invites" into google. i dont know what this website is about and im probably never going to post again, but hey you guys have a great color scheme and that logo looks pretty good i guess.

im gonna get to the point and say i would really like a what.cd invite or a waffles.fm invite.

doesnt matter which one (if any) beggers cant be choosers you know. either way im too busy seeding all these music torrents all day every day also my upload rate is at least 1000 hyperbytes a second

antiharmony (at) gmail (dot) com

:drool:

edit: will trade Half Life 2 gift

Hey, used to be Oink and Demonoid member with decent ratio. Anyone have a heart to send out invites to What.cd or Waffles.fm? Thanks in advance~

Dimodae (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm out of What invites, but when Waffles opens their invites I'll send some to fellow CAGs that don't lurk and haven't just registered for invites. :roll:

[quote name='yukine']I'm out of What invites, but when Waffles opens their invites I'll send some to fellow CAGs that don't lurk and haven't just registered for invites. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Keep me in mind, por favor.

I'm no newb and I've been using Demonoid for the past several months. If anyone could hook me up with a What or Waffles invite, it would be greatly apreciated!

Hi, I was wondering if I could get an invite for a what or waffles invitation.
I've been here for a while and would greatly appreciate one.

Would like an invite to either. With demonoid down I have nowhere to browse anymore, piratebay etc. sucks for finding the random things I want. Desperatly seeking international music. Would offer a deonoid invite in return but you know, it's down and all.

[email protected]

I just tried to get on demonoid last week (I haven't torrented in 2 months) and I found that it was shut down.. I'm sooo lost without it. So if anyone can send me an invite I'd really appreciate it. =)

[email protected]

please and thanks

Waffles taste scrumptious =D They taste even better when swapped for 40 GB TvTorrents invites.

adam_walder (at) hotmail (dot) com

I too was lost from the OiNK death, and am currently a member of STMusic. If you send me an invite to Waffles or What, I'll send you an invite to STMusic.

goldeneaglecal [at] gmail [dot] com

im interested in a waffles.fm / what.cd invite,so if any1 would be kind to spare 1,here's my email :
iwanm (at) sbb (dot) co (dot) yu

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back