The WWE 13 Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5M still wouldn't match his WWE money. A larger audience means more merch sales and I'd bet that's the chunk of the money he makes. Despite their lack of quality...anything, WWE still far surpasses TNA in terms of potential audience. Dixie could put $5M cash right in front of Cena and he still wouldn't sign.

[quote name='Brak']I forgot to mention this earlier:

http://youtu.be/eNdHj8KbTPI

If I hear this while perusing the WWE '13 menus one more time... :lol:

The absolute worst entrance music I've ever heard. :puke:[/QUOTE]

This. How it went from "End of Days" to this I will never know.

[quote name='TheRock88']
Might be the next best wrestling game right up there with No Mercy thanks to the inclusion of the Attitude era modes/superstars.

Full list of roster + DLC characters
New additions include:
-OMG moments
-More authentic crowd sounds (Let's go Cena/Cena sucks, Yes chants, etc)
-Create a championship belt[/QUOTE]

Yuke’s developed new gift for the WWE lover WWE’13 have passed beyond the gamer expectation and amusement. New graphic quality and new feather hell in cell will high up the intuition of the gamer. New visual effect, flame effect and introduction of the famous WWE stars like John cena’s wipe out, technical playing of Rey mysterio will enhance the amusement of the WWE lover. This is really so much enjoyable best feather game of WWE series.

Looks like it was who a lot of people predicted..

We noted a few weeks back that a top WWE Superstar lashed out at Vince McMahon backstage, pointing out that WWE's product was in trouble, the ratings were bad and Vince himself may be out of touch. Word now is that John Cena was the one to speak out.

Of course he'd be the only one that Vince listens to.

It's pretty amazing how you can drop 9 figures for a SENATE RUN (not even a presidential election campaign) and still be at risk for failing.

TzIBO.png

So... Is it too early to celebrate WWE turning a corner and putting more effort into the product?

Played through WWE 13 and I'm having a bitch of a time trying to hit Hawk with the title belt to fully clear the DX storyline. I can't seem to do it before the ref recovers with Animal blocking my path.

[quote name='ced']Played through WWE 13 and I'm having a bitch of a time trying to hit Hawk with the title belt to fully clear the DX storyline. I can't seem to do it before the ref recovers with Animal blocking my path.[/QUOTE]

When the match starts I just ran over and grabbed the belt and brought it over to my side of the ring. Made it a lot easier to jump out of the ring and grab it before the time runs out to do so.

Posting this for myself, but I figured others could get use out of it as well.

CAW Preset Entrances
Legends

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Jimmy Snuka
3. Curt Henning
4. Dusty Rhodes
5. Junkyard Dog
6. Jake Roberts
7. Terry Funk
8. Mick Foley
9. Ricky Steamboat
10. Lex luger
11. Ultimate Warrior
12. Randy Savage
13. Arn Anderson

Superstars

1. Kurt Angle
2. King Booker
3. Chris Masters
4. Rob Van Dam
5. Sabu
6. Sandman
7. Test
8. Kenny Dykstra
9. Bobby Lashley
10. Gregory Helms
11. Matt Hardy
12. Balls Mahoney
13. Lance Cade
14. Trevor Murdoch
15. Big Daddy V
16. Shelton Benjamin
17. Paul London
18. Chuck Palumbo (Biker)
19. Tazz (Towel)
20. Triple H DX
21. Randy Orton (WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010)
22. Shane McMahon (WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008)
23. Tommy Dreamer
24. JTG
25. Charlie Haas
26. Super Crazy
27. Batista
28. Chavo Guerrero
29. Doink the Clown
30. The Boogeyman
31. Jimmy Wang Yang
32. Jeff Hardy
33. Umaga
34. Carlito
35. Montel Vontavious Porter
36. The Hurricane
37. R-Truth (Mic)
38. Demolition Ax
39. Demolition Smash
40. Michael Cole
41. Jerry "The King" Lawler
42. Jim Ross
43. Vladimir Kozlov
44. Trent Baretta
45. Dean Ambrose
46. Sonjay Dutt
47. El Generico
48. Austin Aries
49. Big Show (WWE '12)
50. Alex Riley
51. Even Bourne
52. Mason Ryan
53. Ezekial Jackson
54. Husky Harris
55. Michael McGillicutty
56. Tyson Kidd
57. William Regal
58. Yoshi Tatsu
59. Daniel Bryan (WWE '12)
60. Boxer
61. Cellphone Guy
62. Ladies Man
63. Clumsy
64. Zombie

Divas

1. Maria
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Ashley Massaro
4. Victoria
5. Candice Michelle
6. Mickie James
7. Melina
8. Gail Kim
9. Generic
10. Natayla
11. Michelle McCool (WWE '12)
12. Ariel
13. Jillian Hall
14. Cartwheel Girl
15. Maryse
16. Michelle McCool

Preset Movesets
1. Evan Bourne
2. Alex Riley
3. Ezekiel Jackson
4. Mason Ryan
5. Michael Mcguillicutty
6. Husky Harris
7. William Regal
8. Tyson Kidd
9. JTG
10. John Morrison
11. Chris Masters
12. Vladimir Kozlov
13. Chavo Guerrero
14. Montel Vontavious Porter
15. Batista
16. Michelle McCool
17. Melina
18. Maryse
19. Shelton Benjamin
20. Charlie Hass
21. Goldberg
22. Kurt Angle
23. Rob Van Dam
24. Mr. Anderson
25. Jeff Hardy
26. Matt Hardy
27. Samoa Joe
28. AJ Styles
29. Ric Flair
30. Roddy Piper

[quote name='Chase']
TzIBO.png

So... Is it too early to celebrate WWE turning a corner and putting more effort into the product?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's wait to celebrate until Linda concedes around 10:00PM tomorrow night.

Isn't this the same angle TNA was running, with AJ and Dixie? You're most babyface guy on the roster being filmed with another woman in hotels?

Who cared about Team Punk vs. Team Foley anyways? I wanted to see Cenar back in the WWE Championship picture! :/

Man, I'm all the way at Hell in a Cell in my universe and I've yet to see any new cutscenes. I've only seen maybe 6-7 this entire time and they've all been ones that were in '12. What gives?

[quote name='Tsel']Man, I'm all the way at Hell in a Cell in my universe and I've yet to see any new cutscenes. I've only seen maybe 6-7 this entire time and they've all been ones that were in '12. What gives?[/QUOTE] Word is that you need to have the Attitude Era roster actively participating in the show to get more cutscenes. Haven't independently confirmed it myself, though. EDIT: Randy Orton could do that gimmick better.

[quote name='mykevermin']Yeah, let's wait to celebrate until Linda concedes around 10:002:00PM tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Let's be optimistic, shall we?

[quote name='mykevermin']Yeah, let's wait to celebrate until Linda concedes around 10:00PM tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

How much have the McMahons put into this campaign? How many millions?

And certainly Big Bird losing has to mark the death of the WWE Network, right? Certainly even the McMahons cannot afford to invest into so many losing ventures.

[quote name='Scorch']Fandangoo.. Wat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=bQA1nJp59aU[/QUOTE]

http://youtu.be/bQA1nJp59aU

Poor Johnny Curtis. I was actually a fan of his "Let's Get Weird" gimmick. He never had a chance, tho. This really is the second coming of The New Generation era. Now all we need is a guy from the moon, couple of hillbillies, and two more dancing black guys.

2 Cold Scorpio, Disco Inferno, and Alex Wright. Some of only a few dancing gimmicks that have been successful/entertaining.

Johnny Curtis is hilarious and has a ton of potential, but this will lead him nowhere.

Also, a mini gripe I have regarding WWE '13. The blood looks fantastic, but damn is it way too easy to make them bleed. Bleeding from a stunner? What?

[quote name='Chase']How much have the McMahons put into this campaign? How many millions?

And certainly Big Bird losing has to mark the death of the WWE Network, right? Certainly even the McMahons cannot afford to invest into so many millions[/QUOTE]

Saw something earlier that said it was right around the triple digit mark. Hilarious.

"As of late October, McMahon had spent $42.6 million of her own money on the race, nearly matching the $50 million she spent on her failed 2010 Senate race. "

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Let's be optimistic, shall we?[/QUOTE]

Well, exit polls can't be released until polls close, so when I say 10PM, I am being optimistic.

Yeah, close to $100 million (which is equivalent to the *entire corporation's* average quarterly total revenue in a given year, to show some perspective). That's a lot of Ultimate Warrior DVDs.

[quote name='Scorch']Fandangoo.. Wat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=bQA1nJp59aU[/QUOTE]

Is he supposed to be a twink or a ripoff of AAA's Latin Lover?

[quote name='mykevermin']1% doesn't mean much. Linda will still lose, but it'll balance out at some point.[/QUOTE]

Come on man, don't ruin our dreams here. We don't just want a loss, we want a crushing defeat. An 89-10 would certainly qualify as a crushing defeat. I guess I'll settle for 70-30 though...

Thanks for the numbers, gents. And an early-yet-probably-most-likely "lolololololol" towards the McMahons for wasting nigh hundred million on two failing senate campaigns. Hopefully, now, they actually put effort into their product. When the Divas division has the current best angle and comparable in-ring action to the main event scene, you know the product is floundering.

Can you imagine what their true motivations were for wanting to get Linda into office to be willing to drop that kind of coin? The possibilities are chill-inducing.

[quote name='neocisco']Can you imagine what their true motivations were for wanting to get Linda into office to be willing to drop that kind of coin? The possibilities are chill-inducing.[/QUOTE]

Two words:

Tax credits.

Implied three additional words:

fuck everyone else.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'll just leave this here:

Untitled_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol: For a second I thought that was a screen you could create in WWE '13. Was about to rip Halo 4 out and create a hot political storyline.

Chris Murphy is making his victory speech live right now, Linda McMahon has conceded defeat.

Who said 10:00PM?

;)

You know who wins in the end, right?

Us. As wrestling fans, politics can all go away now for all I care. There's no longer an incentive to avoid risque programming in order to avoid controversy.

today, wrestling fans win.

I was always under the impression the PG era was more because of the sponsors, not her campaign. Campaign didn't help any though. Also, the writing is crap anymore, I highly doubt any loosening of restrictons will lead to better writing.

Ratings are consistently below 3.00 (2.8 average over the past 3 months, roughly).

Linda lost.

We're gonna get some nasty shit starting next week.

[quote name='JP']I was always under the impression the PG era was more because of the sponsors, not her campaign. Campaign didn't help any though. Also, the writing is crap anymore, I highly doubt any loosening of restrictons will lead to better writing.[/QUOTE]

Paul Heyman is back, at least in some capacity, so if they want to flip the "attitude" switch, I imagine they'd (hopefully) use him.

Hell, anything is better than now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back