The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Blade']Have you ever noticed how many of us nerdy guys love Asian women?[/QUOTE]
Welcome to The Internet.

[quote name='Blade']Have you ever noticed how many of us nerdy guys love Asian women? Take me, for example. I was so in love with an Asian chick for two years, but we had the issue of distance to contend with, and another nerd (who is an asshole, by the way) moved in on her and we ended things. But I'm seriously attracted to good-looking Asian women much more than I am to Caucasian women. What's the psychology behind that? =\[/QUOTE]

I've thought the same thing. Maybe not "love" per say, but I've found them more attractive as well. But it does even out in the sense that they get old a lot quicker.

[quote name='JStryke']I've thought the same thing. Maybe not "love" per say, but I've found them more attractive as well. But it does even out in the sense that they get old a lot quicker.[/QUOTE]

They get old quicker? :\
I think, from what I've seen, faces with asian features tend to look younger at older ages... I could be crazy, but they seem to age less drastically than say, caucasian women.

[quote name='zewone']I really need Amazon Prime again. Anyone know a place where I can find some cool bros to share an account with?[/QUOTE]

I'll start an account to share. We need 2 more.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They get old quicker? :\
I think, from what I've seen, faces with asian features tend to look younger at older ages... I could be crazy, but they seem to age less drastically than say, caucasian women.[/QUOTE]

What frosty its talking about is the Asian equivalent of the scientific phenomenon of Black don't Crack.

[quote name='Dkellar']Make a new account and become an Amazon Mom.[/QUOTE]
I had a free month trial during Christmas time, so now I'm not eligible for any more free trials.
[quote name='munch']I'll start an account to share. We need 2 more.[/QUOTE]

Sweet.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They get old quicker? :\
I think, from what I've seen, faces with asian features tend to look younger at older ages... I could be crazy, but they seem to age less drastically than say, caucasian women.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely more abrupt of a change though. Asians are attractive to a certain point and then suddenly they shrink two feet, hunch over and their entire face squints up. It's like watching a time lapse of a rasin being made.

Office spoiler:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/losing-california-james-spader-to-leave-the-office

Robert California is leaving after this season. Good.

Sweet!

via joystiq

If you happen to have cable, HBO and an Xbox Live subscription, your Xbox 360 will get somewhat more useful come April 1. HBO co-president Eric Kessler has confirmed that HBO Go, the premium network's streaming service, will arrive on Xbox 360s just in time for April Fools' Day -- okay, and the premiere of Game of Thrones season two -- according to our cohorts at Engadget.

HBO Go goes a step beyond cable on demand services, offering, movies, special features and every episode of nearly every HBO series

[quote name='Maklershed']Mine just auto renewed last week. :/[/QUOTE]

Cancel it! Get your money back and join us!

HBO Go would be nice if it didn't require a cable subscription as well. If I could pay a little extra to get it added to Netflix or Hulu I'd jump on that.

No cable, so no HBO Go for me. Well, I have a friend who doesn't have HBO either, but they have family who do, but no need for HBO Go, so they then jump on their account to get HBO Go. No such option for me. They should offer it as ala carte, but I guess they are in bed with the cable companies.

Why didn't anyone tell me it was free pancake day at Ihop!

At least I can warn you that Saturday March 3rd is free pretzel day at Auntie Anne's from 10 to 3. Regular or cinnamon.

[quote name='Rocko']So I landed wrong on my foot on Saturday night, hobbled around until today, turns out I broke it. :c[/QUOTE]

I did that too a few years ago...was it the Cuboid Bone?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why didn't anyone tell me it was free pancake day at Ihop!

At least I can warn you that Saturday March 3rd is free pretzel day at Auntie Anne's from 10 to 3. Regular or cinnamon.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was tomorrow?

[quote name='Number83']I did that too a few years ago...was it the Cuboid Bone?[/QUOTE]

Not sure :lol: :
LvbW0.png

Your foot looks gross, bro. Super pale. Also, weird you can see your toenails.

Not sure where the cuboid bone is, but that is a metatarsal of some sort.

[quote name='Rocko']Not sure :lol: :
LvbW0.png
[/QUOTE]

Nope...The Cuboid is the square looking bone, underneath that other square looking bone, mid-foot.

Looks painful...you also look like you have bone spurs on your big toe.

[quote name='Eviltude']Your foot looks gross, bro. Super pale. Also, weird you can see your toenails.

Not sure where the cuboid bone is, but that is a metatarsal of some sort.[/QUOTE]

Cuboid bone is the square (cuboid) bone behind the bone where the arrow is.

These Wild Card quests in New Vegas are taking forever. I oughtta just pull the plug on House and be done with it. (But I'm afraid of angering the NCR)

[quote name='Maklershed']
XZkqO.jpg

One of my favorite PSN games[/QUOTE]

lolz.

I'm heading out to get drinks with a friend from back home in Raleigh on business. I would put money on me not making it to work on time tomorrow.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet!

via joystiq

If you happen to have cable, HBO and an Xbox Live subscription, your Xbox 360 will get somewhat more useful come April 1. HBO co-president Eric Kessler has confirmed that HBO Go, the premium network's streaming service, will arrive on Xbox 360s just in time for April Fools' Day -- okay, and the premiere of Game of Thrones season two -- according to our cohorts at Engadget.

HBO Go goes a step beyond cable on demand services, offering, movies, special features and every episode of nearly every HBO series[/QUOTE]

Since Netflix has no HDMI function on my 360, I find this exciting.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Just finished watching The Holy Mountain. That was one strange, yet awesome experiences[/QUOTE]

Love that movie. I really wish Jodorowsky could've made his version of Dune. Would've been even more a mindfuck than David Lynch's version.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Love that movie. I really wish Jodorowsky could've made his version of Dune. Would've been even more a mindfuck than David Lynch's version.[/QUOTE]
I'd read of Jodorowsky for many years and had yet to watch anything by him. I do have El Topo coming in from Netflix tomorrow. Might catch Santa Sangre on watch it now after wards

So I had some left over gamestop moon monies and I picked up Borderlands because I heard so many people liked it. I am not one of those people....game is blah.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, but you don't like anything.[/QUOTE]

Didn't he post two pages ago saying the same thing but that it was "strangely addicting"? :whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Didn't he post two pages ago saying the same thing but that it was "strangely addicting"? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

That would be consistent - "strangely" addicting. Although he would be better served saying "ironically" addicting, since it's not that good in his opinion.

My roommate bought SSX, it looks so great. Can't wait to play it. I haven't played one since Tricky I don't think.

Wait, no, I played On Tour, but I don't think I liked it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back