The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']
The fact that it doesn't ship with any form of on board storage is also pretty ridiculous. [/QUOTE]

And the memory cards are outrageously priced. $100 for 32gb :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']And the memory cards are outrageously priced. $100 for 32gb :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yup, I didn't even know they made a 32GB, that's insane.

Also, I forgot to mention the lack of any form of backwards compatibility for PSP UMD games. Yeah, thanks for giving me the opportunity to re-buy games I already own, Sony. :roll:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I really much would rather have the PSP for homebrew.[/QUOTE]
I don't put any homebrew or anything on my PSP. Just strictly use it for PSP gaming. I just love how Vita has many PSN features, trophies, etc. which is why I just suggest getting that typically.
[quote name='seanr1221']TMK bought 12 fucking vita games? Jesus.[/QUOTE]

One is an import (Tales of Innocence R). I might buy UMvC3 and Rayman Origins to give me a few more games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I might be interested. I'm missing certain PS2 RPGs.[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM of what games you are looking for your collection. At the moment, I am thinking of parting ways with my .hack and SMT/Persona collection.

[quote name='seanr1221']TMK bought 12 fucking vita games? Jesus.[/QUOTE]

C'mon now. Are you really surprised?
Look at who you're talking about... just think about it.
Yeah, not surprising.

I could see 4-6 -- maybe you bought a game with it and then target did b2g1.
I could get 5 easy if I didn't want to wait for a deal, but after that --- it's a stretch:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
UMvC3
BBCSE
Ninja Gaiden Sigma +
Super Stardust Delta

I suppose I could be tempted to add Escape Plan, which would bring it to 6... but even so, the last two aren't full retail and are like $15.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I'm not surprised.

TMK probably bought a 3G AND wifi model.[/QUOTE]

And imported a Japanese model of each.
With a 32GB data card for each of his PSN/SEN accounts.:lol:

Off the top of my head I can't think of 12 PS3 games worth owning at full price--or B2G1 free which I am assuming TMK used. . . . Who am I kidding. He probably bought them by the twos at Target to make sure that he didn't get one free. He probably thought that it would cost Sony money if he got the promo.

[quote name='munch']Off the top of my head I can't think of 12 PS3 games worth owning at full price--or B2G1 free which I am assuming TMK used. . . . Who am I kidding. He probably bought them by the twos at Target to make sure that he didn't get one free. He probably thought that it would cost Sony money if he got the promo.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Sometimes it makes you wonder why he's a member at CAG instead of just posting exclusively on a non-deal focused site like GAF/IGN/Gamespot or something.

[quote name='seanr1221']The Playstation, the PS2, the PSP, the PS3 and now Vita all had at LEAST 12 games worth owning at launch.[/QUOTE]

If I was ignorant, I might believe you. But I know how bad launch was for almost all of those systems. Vita might have the best launch lineup of any of them, but not 12 games worth, unless you bought several PSP games digitally to play on it as well.

Hell, I don't know that the PSP has 12 games worth owning NOW. :rofl:

Borrowing this from the GGT, since I know you some of you would LOVE it.

VcnWy.png

Outrageous. The best part is when he acts like he would have actually gone through with it. As if there was a chance of that in the first place.

But if he wouldn't go near a "whore" at the strip club, then there's no way he'll go near an actual whore.

I'm telling you, it's either rape or he'll just have to slip and fall his way into a vagina. Those are the only two ways he'll ever get laid.

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl:

I was thinking hookers. You know, because he is pretty well off. He will obviously go for quantity over quality.[/QUOTE]

You'd need to pay the hooker and then ask her to give him the girlfriend experience with a full date and everything before she forced herself on him.

Look at his Yakuza 4 hostess club experience. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I usually don't advocate for rape, but in TMK's case, it'll be the only way he'll ever get laid. Some chick needs to rape him.[/QUOTE]

I had heard it was cross-posted and decided to venture over here. I am now glad I did, thank you for this.

[quote name='seanr1221']Uncharted.
MvC
Ninja Gaiden
uhh....uh...uhhhhhhhh

There's 9 more in there I'd want somewhere![/QUOTE]

Don't sleep on Lumines. :cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Don't sleep on Lumines. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd probably get Lumines too. I was tempted to buy one yesterday, I just fear buyers remorse. It's a sexy piece of hardware, I'll give it that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah I'd probably get Lumines too. I was tempted to buy one yesterday, I just fear buyers remorse. It's a sexy piece of hardware, I'll give it that.[/QUOTE]

I can understand that. Even with it being so tech demoish, Uncharted on a hand held really is a good experience. 25 chapters in and not a single instance of super natural bullshit as well. If Sony can deliver more experiences like this then they should have a truly viable hand held.

I never would have paid cash for the thing all out, but I am fully confident that I will get my monies worth out of it. The hardware is so sleek and the one game I have played has given me a lot of hope.

Frosty, if you have never played Lumines you are totally missing out. I tend to hate puzzle games, but it truly is a great fucking game. I put a shitload of time into it on my PSP and 360.

So I bought Borderland on a whim the other day because it was 10 bucks....strange game but oddly addicting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Borrowing this from the GGT, since I know you some of you would LOVE it.

VcnWy.png
[/QUOTE]

Because it's not possible to fuck bitches and get money.

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl: I raised a stink on Gaf when I said I sold my iPad to my dad.

"you sold it!? You didn't just give it to him?! whAT A DICK!!!!"[/QUOTE]

Speak and Spells aren't fucking cheap.

Yeah, nothing wrong with that. You get some cash and the opportunity to hook your dad up with something cool, and he gets something cool at a great price. Win, win. Tell those retards to shut their vagines.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Borrowing this from the GGT, since I know you some of you would LOVE it.
[/QUOTE]My main concern in life is advancing myself in the corporate world being a major impact to the company and making money. I've been successful with that and want to continue that for the rest of my life.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If I was ignorant, I might believe you. But I know how bad launch was for almost all of those systems. Vita might have the best launch lineup of any of them, but not 12 games worth, unless you bought several PSP games digitally to play on it as well.

Hell, I don't know that the PSP has 12 games worth owning NOW. :rofl:[/QUOTE]I'll give out my opinion. PS1 launch was all right. PS2 launch was not good. PS3 launch wasn't too special. PSP launch was great (2nd best after the Dreamcast IMO). Vita launch is great too (dunno if I like the PSP or Vita launch more). I actually have 12 cartridge games (one came free with my First Edition). I didn't buy any at Target because they didn't have what I wanted together (if they had Dynasty Warriors Next and NG Sigma, deal would have worked). Some games I already preordered with a low price on Amazon (Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, and Wipeout).

PSP has over 100 games worth owning IMO. I have like 120+ I believe.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

Sometimes it makes you wonder why he's a member at CAG instead of just posting exclusively on a non-deal focused site like GAF/IGN/Gamespot or something.[/QUOTE]Been here for a while. I post on other sites too. Deals are good because they save me money on new releases at times. Mostly now I take advantage of good deals on Amazon. I will no longer drive around all over the place for the best deal because it's a waste of time/money, or even deal with Kmart (horrible retailer experiences). If Target or Best Buy have a deal and the game is in-stock, typically I'll take advantage of it. I rather just go for convenience with Amazon Prime especially since $10 would be made with just a few minutes of work at my last job.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I'm not surprised.

TMK probably bought a 3G AND wifi model.[/QUOTE]I just bought the First Edition w/ Little Deviants. I ordered it because I wanted a Vita before Katsucon (anime convention).

[quote name='Dkellar']Send me a PM of what games you are looking for your collection. At the moment, I am thinking of parting ways with my .hack and SMT/Persona collection.[/QUOTE]I'm mostly most .hack games, but don't think I'll collect them. Only SMT games I'm missing are Devil Summoner games. I'm considering them.

The NBA Allstar game is hilarious. At least they don't pretend it's important like the NFL and MLB do. No defense, throw up shots from anywhere, get out of the way so people can dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back