"TheMangoKnife really hates the 'Green Bay Fudge Packers'" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to touch them, just click anywhere on the screen. Well that's just for the blue bird that splits into three don't know about the others since I'm not that far into it. For the screen resolution some people in the free angry birds thread said there was an update to get it working.

[quote name='crunchewy']40 pinball machines? Nice! What's the lineup like?[/QUOTE]

I think I listed it in one of the pinball threads, but there's:

Iron Man
Batman (2008)
Spiderman (Stern)
Bride of Pinbot
Simpsons (Data East)
Play Boy (Data East)
Diner
South Park
Comet
Taxi
Sorcerer
Whirlwind
Transporter the Rescue
Pinbot
Who Dunnit?
Centuar II
Firepower
Time Warp
Demo Man
Jacks to Open
Strikes & Spares

That's just off the top of my head, and that was over a month ago.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']CK never gave me my games[/QUOTE]

You never got steam working, so he was supposed to give them to me.
If it makes you feel better, I never got them either.

[quote name='DT778']You don't have to touch them, just click anywhere on the screen. Well that's just for the blue bird that splits into three don't know about the others since I'm not that far into it. For the screen resolution some people in the free angry birds thread said there was an update to get it working.[/QUOTE]

I presume the PC version is the same as the Mac version, so I can say that you can click anywhere for all of them, and that makes sense because you could tap anywhere in the iOS version too - you didn't have to tap the bird itself. That would be frustrating.

When I played through Angry Birds HD this fall you had to tap reasonably close to the bird for the special, but I just checked it again on the wIfePad and you're right- I guess they changed it with one of the updates- any tap on the screen activates it now.

I had to take my mom to get a tooth pulled a little earlier today. When they wheeled her out I said, "Did you stick M&Ms in her cheeks?" and without missing a beat one of the nurses said, "Of course she got M&Ms." As we were leaving my mom looked up at her and said, "I don't remember...M&Ms???" Good times.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']But I told him that my gf got steam working on her comp and i wanted to play them there. :([/QUOTE]

You're not there anymore, now are you? :p

I almost bought Mount and Blade on Steam for $20...until I saw that amazon had it for $8.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Steam sucks dick and I don't get why everyone loves it so much.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I almost bought Mount and Blade on Steam for $20...until I saw that amazon had it for $8.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Steam sucks dick and I don't get why everyone loves it so much.[/QUOTE]

I think mount and blade was on sale over christmas for like $7 on steam.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I almost bought Mount and Blade on Steam for $20...until I saw that amazon had it for $8.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Steam sucks dick and I don't get why everyone loves it so much.[/QUOTE]

I hope you mean Warband? Because the original Mount and Blade is missing multiplayer and a lot of other great features.

Plus, Steam runs sales all the time. Just wait for it to come on sale. I got the original mount and blade for $5 months ago and Warband on sale for $7.50 over the Christmas.

[quote name='darthbudge']I hope you mean Warband? Because the original Mount and Blade is missing multiplayer and a lot of other great features.

Plus, Steam runs sales all the time. Just wait for it to come on sale. I got the original mount and blade for $5 months ago and Warband on sale for $7.50 over the Christmas.[/QUOTE]

No, the original. I don't give a fart about multiplayer and mods add a bunch of cool shit, so I'm good to go.

Forgot to wish Mak a happy birthday as well.

Anyone else excited for the KZ3 beta on Thursday? I can't wait to check the gamey game game out.

[quote name='Eviltude']Hey frosty, did you ever figure out what was wrong with your ps3?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sony's incompetent firmware programming and product test departments fucked up and reproduced a "bug" present in FW3.41 -- it gets complicated in the actual explanation; most ps3 models nowadays only have 16mb flash RAM. Older models have 256mb. The difference is the newer models store part of the FW on the HDD. Because of this, and the nature of 3.56 (hotfix for preventing jailbreak), the firmware wasn't a complete image. Thus, if you try to upgrade your HDD, you're fuct, you can't do it until a full version of 3.56 or a new FW 3.57/3.60 comes out.

My situation was unique though -- I couldn't just throw my PS3 drive back in the console, it was already, through a very annoying design, put into my new netbook (and the netbook's larger HDD was destined for the PS3). Luckily, I'd held off on formatting it just in case and was able to use a bunch of linux commands I new to clone the HDD from the 120 PS3 drive to the empty 250gb netbook drive. Popped it back in the PS3 and now the rest of the firmware was present. Formatted and restored my backup and now I'm back in business.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone else excited for the KZ3 beta on Thursday? I can't wait to check the gamey game game out.[/QUOTE]
I think Trakan and I are the only two who don't really give a flying monkey cheese, unless he revised his oh-pinion.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You just described ever FPS this gen. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I thought the Condemned and The Darkness did some pretty cool shit.

Oh, and Bioshock. I'm probably forgetting some others.

[quote name='Brak']I think Trakan and I are the only two who don't really give a flying monkey cheese, unless he revised his oh-pinion.[/QUOTE]

My Mangoism has been running deep. I have become triple obsessed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I disagree. I thought the Condemned and The Darkness did some pretty cool shit.

Oh, and Bioshock. I'm probably forgetting some others.[/QUOTE]

Let me retry:

Every (war-based) multiplayer-focused FPS this generation at the very least. [Games with tacked on mutliplayer don't seem to follow, but then again, the multiplayer is usually pretty terrible, or at best, mediocre.]

And I know everyone loves Condemned for some reason, but it never clicked for me. Maybe because it killed my 360.

--

It's Zew's birthday? I missed that. Happy birthday, man.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let me retry:

Every (war-based) multiplayer-focused FPS this generation at the very least. [Games with tacked on mutliplayer don't seem to follow, but then again, the multiplayer is usually pretty terrible, or at best, mediocre.]

And I know everyone loves Condemned for some reason, but it never clicked for me. Maybe because it killed my 360.

--

It's Zew's birthday? I missed that. Happy birthday, man.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I found the same thing with Condemned. A dude I worked with who loves horror shit didn't like it either. Ah well, I loved both of them.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My Mangoism has been running deep. I have become triple obsessed.[/QUOTE]

You'd be better off with this Mango-ism

tumblr_kta5hkZ3xq1qzkiaho1_400.jpg

It'd be less gay as well.

I liked Condemned 2. Never played pt.1

You're really gay, Casey.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey Brak, a while back you recommended a youtube channel that was a really good irate gamer parody. Do you remember which one that was?[/QUOTE]
http://youtube.com/irategamerparodies

Save-State Gamer and Third Rate Gamer are my favorites. And Irate Gainer's impersonation is spot-on.

I almost had a heart attack. Power must have flickered for a couple seconds while playing my 360 and the power light was flickering red like it was a RROD. Thank god it's not, but holy shit that had me on edge for a few minutes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck. My monitor just died, so now I'll have to get a new one tomorrow despite there probably being more ice on the roads in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I always keep a shitload of old school monitors (I guess those would be CRTs?) from old computers in my basement, just in case of something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back