"TheMangoKnife really hates the 'Green Bay Fudge Packers'" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin - did you watch last week's Southland yet? That was a shocker. Also, the informant girl was so insanely cute .. I wish they'd find an excuse to make her a regular part of the show. She could be undercover or something.

BTW about that episode (assuming you saw it) -->
Why did they jump him? Were those guys part of Spider's gang or was it just a random act of violence?

I'm behind a couple episodes but my sister spoiled it for me...I can't believe he got taken out. They should have
killed his partner instead

I joined shortly before I was banned from adventuregamers.com. Some guy there sent me the link to cag and told me it was a big secret and not to tell anyone about it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno man, you called me jake a few days ago, that's not very welcoming.[/QUOTE]

He still is the only person that ever visited this board I will physical harm to.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He still is the only person that ever visited this board I will physical harm to.[/QUOTE]

No DragonLordFrodo or I am william h. macy?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No DragonLordFrodo or I am william h. macy?[/QUOTE]

DragonLordFrodo had mental issues and didn't ever really bother me. I even joined his forum (the thought of his forum and BigNick as site admin brings back memories). Bobbin didn't bother me either. Jake makes me feel like the incredible hulk. Just thinking about him makes me want to pummel him.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno man, you called me jake a few days ago, that's not very welcoming.[/QUOTE]

That was a horrible joke.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']DragonLordFrodo had mental issues and didn't ever really bother me. I even joined his forum (the thought of his forum and BigNick as site admin brings back memories). Bobbin didn't bother me either. Jake makes me feel like the incredible hulk. Just thinking about him makes me want to pummel him.[/QUOTE]
:]
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Brak has stolen my biggest fan

Brak![/QUOTE]
Who?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']DragonLordFrodo had mental issues and didn't ever really bother me. I even joined his forum (the thought of his forum and BigNick as site admin brings back memories). Bobbin didn't bother me either. Jake makes me feel like the incredible hulk. Just thinking about him makes me want to pummel him.[/QUOTE]

That one guy who likes transformers, that one guy in the wheelchair, that one guy who acts as if you killed his biological father if you say anything bad about Nintendo; also wanted to hold liquid down when a friend sucked his dick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm behind a couple episodes but my sister spoiled it for me...I can't believe he got taken out. They should have
killed his partner instead
[/QUOTE]

Yeah my mom and I both said that. I like the guy as an actor but his character is a whiny bitch and his wife is even worse.

[quote name='munch']I just want to go on record to say that I welcome everyone to the OTT.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Number83']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

this.

LMAO :rofl:

[quote name='munch']That was a horrible joke.[/QUOTE]

no, it was actually pretty funny.

I find it hilarious that my friends and I use XBL to party chat while playing PS3 games. The clusterfuck that is PSN is baffling to me.

It seems like we might get lucky here in the panhandle. Was calling for ice all day tonight into tomorrow, but A) nothing's happened yet, B) seems like it'll be warm just enough to be regular rain. Sucks as I still have to work in it, but rain > ice. Also sucks as it looks like I'll have to help move tomorrow. I was hoping to get out of that with the storm. but who knows, maybe I'll still get lucky.

She just HAD to choose a day I was off from work, didn't she?

Looked at houses with a realator yesterday. One looked pretty good, with 4 bedrooms and was a little closer to work. The other ones where closer to work, but were built in the 50s and were depressing.

My cousin fixes forclosed houses and works with a realator and other people who can fix houses cheap and fast and might be able to find me a fixer upper really cheap.

Welp, the gym is closing at noon so my training appointment is cancelled. Called the hospital to see if I can schedule my appointment earlier than 3pm. Looks like the local news has termed this storm "sNortorious B.I.G."

[quote name='Chika']Welp, the gym is closing at noon so my training appointment is cancelled. Called the hospital to see if I can schedule my appointment earlier than 3pm. Looks like the local news has termed this storm "sNortorious B.I.G."[/QUOTE]

:rimshot:

All I heard this morning is this storm will touch 100,000,000 people...Yikes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sort of afraid of what's coming if TX/TN are being hit with whiteouts and ice.[/QUOTE]

They shutdown my college here, it doesn't seem that bad outside here though. Just very, very cold.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']That intelappup is one gigantic piece of sheyet.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I was able to get the game though, but it won't launch, it says my resolution is too high to play it. I didn't feel like changing my resolution just so I can play the game when I already have it on my phone.

[quote name='2DMention']I might actually take part in the pinball tournament on Sun., even though it's during the super bowl.[/QUOTE]

What pinball tournament? Are you talking about a real tournament?

[quote name='crunchewy']What pinball tournament? Are you talking about a real tournament?[/QUOTE]

Local monthly tournament at an entertainment center with about 40 machines about 20 minutes from me.

[quote name='2DMention']Local monthly tournament at an entertainment center with about 40 machines about 20 minutes from me.[/QUOTE]

40 pinball machines? Nice! What's the lineup like?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup. I was able to get the game though, but it won't launch, it says my resolution is too high to play it. I didn't feel like changing my resolution just so I can play the game when I already have it on my phone.[/QUOTE]

I finally got my free copy of Angry Birds for PC installed and running, but only after signing in to intelapeshit 6.02 x 10^23 times and then setting my resolution to 1366x768.

To make matters worse, the game really loses something without a multi-touch screen interface- Tapping the birds for their "specials" is no where near as satisfying with a trackpad or mouse.

What a colossally frustrating waste of my time.

:lol:

Yeah, I think I'm just going to uninstall the game. No way I'm going to switch resolutions every time I want to play it. As for the controls, I didn't get a chance to try it out, but what you say makes sense...and makes me wonder how this will work on XBLA and if it would be any fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back