This is the first OTT forum thread of 2007!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']
So you better get a Wii soon Roufuss, did you have any problems dropping your Zune?
[/QUOTE]

I returned it noooo problem.

I've got Zelda coming, Trauma Center coming, $20 at Rhino so that's a points card, and now I heard my local GR might have points card so I'll flip a game there for $20 in credit so that's another points card.

Going to pick up component cables tomorrow as well as order the Lan Adapter I need from Outpost.

I wake up every morning at like 7 am to check Itrackr, in the slim hope that some Target somewhere has some in for the morning... nothing so far.

[quote name='Strell']I guess that's what 4 margaritas, an electric lemonade, and 4 shots of tequila will do to ya though.[/quote]

is that all? that sounds about like a normal weekend for me lol :oops:

[quote name='Dkellar']Wow, I think I enjoy painting the house now. All this house maintenance is awesome![/quote]

you're kidding, right? ugh. we bought our house the last week of July. I made us paint the bedrooms and the office/den right away, as soon as we finished refinishing the hardwood floors. as of today, the office/den is STILL in the process of being painted. i think there are just touch-ups to the trim left.

[quote name='mr ryles']I knew this kid who's name was Turd. No lie. He lived down the street from me when I was a kid.[/quote]

when i was growing up, a kid that lived down the street was named matt weiner. his father's name was richard. seriously, dick weiner.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']when i was growing up, a kid that lived down the street was named matt weiner. his father's name was richard. seriously, dick weiner.[/QUOTE]

How about a kid who's last name was Hell?

Yup, I knew a family.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I can't remember, but is Baiten Kaitos hard to find? Esp. with the soundtrack?[/quote]

I haven't seen any recently, though I was trying to find it since it became clearance at TRU.

Achieved my goal today of getting over 14,000 gamerscore today.

Got:

-250 in smackdown vs. raw
-40 in Tony Hawk 8
-100ish in Gears of war

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I haven't seen any recently, though I was trying to find it since it became clearance at TRU.[/quote]

Was wondering as mine has a copy along with the soundtrack...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Was wondering as mine has a copy along with the soundtrack...[/QUOTE]

The soundtrack one is rarer than the regular, but I don't think it is that rare.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Was wondering as mine has a copy along with the soundtrack...[/QUOTE]

No, not at all... it gets maybe a few dollars more on Ebay, but it's nowhere near rare.

man, this entire being injured thing really sucks. it gets old, real quick and i'm sick of it :( hopefully, after my appointment on friday, it wont hurt anymore. at least, that's the goal.

You know what grinds my gears is when I grab something off of a torrent only to when I want to seed back there is NOBODY to seed to. That really grinds me gears like no other.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']true:)

where is everyone?[/quote]

Playing games? :lol:

Looks like a three-day week at work.. still kinda sick. :|

[quote name='Hex']Looks like a three-day week at work.. still kinda sick. :|[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. Went through that a few weeks ago minus the missing work part.

[quote name='Hex']Playing games? :lol:

Looks like a three-day week at work.. still kinda sick. :|[/quote]

i get a 3-day week too. only because on Friday, I have to have some minor surgery on my back :(

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']
you're kidding, right? ugh. we bought our house the last week of July. I made us paint the bedrooms and the office/den right away, as soon as we finished refinishing the hardwood floors. as of today, the office/den is STILL in the process of being painted. i think there are just touch-ups to the trim left.[/QUOTE]

We bought this in April, moved in early May. The girlfriend wanted to paint the living room one color, changed her mind, finally decided on a color. We painted the kitchen and dinning room area, however, she decided she didn't like the dinning room a certain color so I recently reprimed the walls in there as well as the rest of the living room. Painting is a lot of work but at this point, I do not care. I just want this shit done with. We too still have the trim around the house to paint but that can wait, the main part of the rooms is what I want down now. I need to touch up some areas in the kitchen and add a tile banner or something.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i get a 3-day week too. only because on Friday, I have to have some minor surgery on my back :([/quote]

Bleh, that suxxors. What's the issue with your back?

[quote name='Hex']Bleh, that suxxors. What's the issue with your back?[/quote]

well, you all know how i was in a car accident in November (all sorts of car and insurance trouble I bitched about in previous OTTs). I have 2 herniated disks as a result of the accident. they're not bad enough to do surgery on, so i'm just in constant pain. the best remedy they could come up with is doing a minor procedure to inject steroids (antiinflametories) and pain killers directly into spinal column to reduce the swelling and pain.

Man I am fuckED up.

Sucks about your surgery chicka. Atleast you get more pain killers to feed your addiction :devil: ;). Not to mention a day off I guess.

[quote name='Eviltude']Man I am fuckED up.

Sucks about your surgery chicka. Atleast you get more pain killers to feed your addiction :devil: ;). Not to mention a day off I guess.[/quote]
it's not the same . it's kinda like a nerve block so i won't need to take pain killers. it won't give me the pleasant side effects of muscle relaxers either, though :( It doesnt give me a day off, it makes me take a vacation day, which evens out i guess

[quote name='Mike23']Those drinks worked out well, xchika. Danke.[/quote]
bitte schoen!

[quote name='Dkellar']We bought this in April, moved in early May. The girlfriend wanted to paint the living room one color, changed her mind, finally decided on a color. We painted the kitchen and dinning room area, however, she decided she didn't like the dinning room a certain color so I recently reprimed the walls in there as well as the rest of the living room. Painting is a lot of work but at this point, I do not care. I just want this shit done with. We too still have the trim around the house to paint but that can wait, the main part of the rooms is what I want down now. I need to touch up some areas in the kitchen and add a tile banner or something.[/quote]

well, i woulda killed the girlfriend. that's just me though. we painted the guest room and *hated* the color it looked, but we weren't about to deal with painting a textured ceiling/walls after the hell it was the first time. our living room has a big fugly spweege where the old owners painted around their old furniture instead of moving it when the painted last time. i'm dying to fix that, and to paint the family room and kitchen, but thats not happening any time soon either. mostly because we'd need scaffolding for the cathedral ceiling in the living room, we use the kitchen daily so it would suck to paint, and most of our stuff is in the family room so that would also suck to paint. they weren't imperative to get done ASAP when we moved in, so we just dealt with it.

Damn, the guy I'm getting a 120 gallon fish tank from hasn't e-mailed me back yet. Was planning on getting tomorrow. Oh well, gives me more time to build stuff!! I need to borrow my step-dad's truck since a 47 x 97 inch board won't fit well in my Eclipse.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']everybody?[/QUOTE]
Everybody who is anybody.

And like I said before, chicka, sucks about your surgery. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']everybody?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? It was the first I've heard of it. I usually drink beer though.

Oh well, at least I know now.

[quote name='Mike23']Seriously? It was the first I've heard of it. I usually drink beer though.

Oh well, at least I know now.[/QUOTE]
A sign of an experienced drinker is when they have a general knowledge on all alcoholic beverages. I've got liquors and beers, working on wine and then to absinthe :D.

[quote name='Eviltude']...and then to absinthe :D....And like I said before, chicka, sucks about your surgery. :lol:[/quote]

i brought home massive stock from prague :lol:

thanks, but i'm actually happy/excited about it. contrary to popular belief, i'm not a druggie. i'm an alcoholic. i only take the pain pills because i'm genuinely in a lot of pain. if this procedure is as quick and helpful as everyone says it is (i know several people who've had it done) i'll be a happy camper. pain killers and alcohol typically dont mix very well, so i've had to severly cut back my habit so i can take the meds.

[quote name='Mike23']Those drinks worked out well, xchika. Danke.

Also, who knew vodka + 7-Up would mix well?[/QUOTE]

I've been trying rum and coke together and that seems to be kind of good. Keep it quiet though, its my special combination.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I've been trying rum and coke together and that seems to be kind of good. Keep it quiet though, its my special combination.[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you but people have been doing that for years.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I hate to break it to you but people have been doing that for years.[/quote]

uhhh, i think he was being sarcastic.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I hate to break it to you but people have been doing that for years.[/QUOTE]

Jokes? What jokes!?

[quote name='Demolition Man']I hate to break it to you but people have been doing that for years.[/quote]

Sarcasm has been around longer

Watched Little Miss Sunshine for the 2nd time this evening. (Caught it in theaters the first time around.) Definitely has some little things that you appreciate more with the 2nd viewing.

WHAT THE fuck?!?! THOSE fuckING POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next you'll be telling me lots of people know you can cook potatoes in a microwave! Damn! There goes my cookbook deal.

(Too obscure?)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I've been trying rum and coke together and that seems to be kind of good. Keep it quiet though, its my special combination.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you lose a game of Halo and had to leave CAG? :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']Didn't you lose a game of Halo and had to leave CAG? :lol:[/QUOTE]

No that is renegade zero, who uses redvsblue as his xbox live tag.

HURRRRR!

[quote name='wubb']Next you'll be telling me lots of people know you can cook potatoes in a microwave! Damn! There goes my cookbook deal.

(Too obscure?)[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

[quote name='wubb']Next you'll be telling me lots of people know you can cook potatoes in a microwave! Damn! There goes my cookbook deal.

(Too obscure?)[/quote]

well, being that i'm a chick and i do most of the cooking in our house, i got it. but that's just me.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No that is renegade zero, who uses redvsblue as his xbox live tag.

HURRRRR![/QUOTE]

Man the sarcrasm and inside jokes are really taking their toll on people tonight...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']well, being that i'm a chick and i do most of the cooking in our house, i got it. but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, the inside jokes are leavin some people behind in the dust...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Man the sarcrasm and inside jokes are really taking their toll on people tonight...[/QUOTE]

Yea they are. I guess I should have caught that.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Man the sarcrasm and inside jokes are really taking their toll on people tonight...[/quote]
so what you're saying is that the OTT was flipped on its backside and its weak spot was hit for massive damage?

edit: does that include real-time weapons changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back