This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pretty excellent movie collection developing. Unfortunately, they are all DVD format... no bleu-cheese for me, yet.

[quote name='Chika']Being that I'm currently unemployed and surf the internet 20hr/day, that's a distinct possibility.

Good luck with nursing school. If you need any Jarvis textbooks, let me know. I've got either the 6th or 7th editions. They're all basically the same they just change the cover every year just to fuck you when it comes to buy back.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so very kindly! I'll be sure to let you know if I'll be needing those particular texts. I always buy older editions on half.com because, as you said, only the cover changes and just a bit of text on the inside, but it's not even a noticeable difference. The only thing that sucks about buying older editions is when you want to re-sell them; buyers aren't exactly interested because they're simply an edition old. : \

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Lee was a beast, but the Yankee offense was way too much for every other pitcher on the Phils though.

I'll admit to missing the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry in the ALCS. Hope to see it next year (as long as the Yankees get a steady 4th pitcher).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that offense was tough to beat. If not for Lee, it would've been a sweep by the Yankees.

I think the Sox really need to get a power bat, as that lineup is full of doubles hitters. Albeit patient doubles hitters, but still not too many HR threats in it. I really hope they let Bay walk and bring in Holliday, assuming the Cards don't lock him up, which they should do. I also think they will try and sign one of the studly, but often injured, free agent pitchers are likely to be in Bean town next season. Then I fully expect that the Yankees will go after whats left of Harden, Bedard, and Sheets. Though I wouldn't rule out the Yankees attempting to sign Lackey, even if they don't need him.

[quote name='Chika']Being that I'm currently unemployed and surf the [/QUOTE]

So you're an unemployed nurse? Or am I missing something? Sorry if it's been mentioned before or if I am prying. Just curiosity.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Was it your console ID and when did it happen, Bioshocked360?[/QUOTE]
It was my console ID. When I turned on my 360 a few hours ago, I was greeted with the message saying my 360 was banned. I immediately turned off my 360, removed the hard drive and the memory unit, wrapped them up in a blanket, ran to the garage, grabbed a shovel, dug a hole, and buried them.

Night OTT. I figure my son will be up within the next 6 or so hours and my daughter will wake me up in about 2 to feed her....fun times.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, TFN, are you going on Friday?[/QUOTE]Yeah, if thekeybladewars is working. Get me in for the price of free.

I'll go back to a cc like deanza or mission and at the very least get my AA. idealy I'd want to finish school and get my degree in either public administration or maybe even something related in the I.T. field.

I have a better chance getting my aa and transferring to a university. Most Universities here are denying entry to students who are not finished with their undergrad classes due to budget cuts.

I think college is for chumps but then again, I'm white. You gotta go to school just to make it close to Edward James Olmos levels of Mexican/White levels. But look at it this way, Mojimbo is fucked. He's never be any good to anyone.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have a better chance getting my aa and transferring to a university. Most Universities here are denying entry to students who are not finished with their undergrad classes due to budget cuts.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I had to go to Evergreen CC then they finally let me transfer to SJSU. Plus it's much cheaper to get all your undergrad shit out of the way instead of having to pay a higher cost for it at a university.

been working for the last 24 hours.....taking a quick break before starting the next 12 hours.....
MNL: I invited you yesterday already....
Also sent a few more invites to people. We have quite a few "cool" people in the OTT.

[quote name='Chika']Can we move on from the IMC thing? Seriously, it's old and stale. And not really that funny in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, IMC OTTs are dumb! The next OTT should be "The Text Me What You Want For Dinner Even Though I'm Two Feet Away OTT".

[quote name='Liquid 2']I got those games today, Maklershed. Thanks again man. :)[/QUOTE]

No problem. Let me know what ya think of them. (even if you hate it)

Morning, OTT. Gratz to the Yankees and thier fans. We'll get 'em next year!

But Matsui for MVP? Isn't he the DH and play in only 4 games? If I'm Jeter or CC, I'm a little miffed. The delicious ironing is they gave him a Ford!

---

Hey, my privacy settings are back to normal...who did that?!?!

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, IMC OTTs are dumb! The next OTT should be "The Text Me What You Want For Dinner Even Though I'm Two Feet Away OTT".[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='munch']Someone sell me a xbox 360 memory card for cheap.[/QUOTE]

If you have a hastings near you, check there for a used one. I paid like 12 bucks for mine.

Old news, for sure, but Damn...the PC folks are getting the shaft big time for MW2 compared to C0D4.

102174_1257353877.jpg

[quote name='munch']I do have a Hastings gift card, but that store was legit the most discusting place I've ever been in.[/QUOTE]

Send me your gift card then, I

[quote name='seanr1221']I kind of want to grab an arcade, but have no idea what to do with it. My current system is a Jasper.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the fence with this too. I mean, I might need another one for the new basement and the one in my office is a 3 time refurb from Microsoft, so who knows how long we will be together

[quote name='craven_fiend']So you're an unemployed nurse? Or am I missing something? Sorry if it's been mentioned before or if I am prying. Just curiosity.[/QUOTE]

I was a Nursing major for 3 years, then changed to Health Science. Got my B.S. in Health Science and my M.S. in Hospital Administration. Had been working for a dentist, but I hated it.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, IMC OTTs are dumb! The next OTT should be "The Text Me What You Want For Dinner Even Though I'm Two Feet Away OTT".[/QUOTE]

yeah, cuz 40miles = 2 feet. Frosty has been in the office 5-6 days a week for 10+hours/day for the past several weeks because his department has a deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back