This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']Explain this story to me. I asked zoo but he doesn't remember.[/QUOTE]You guys were talking about some movies, you or Casey brought up Billy Crystal and then zew went on a tirade against Billy "fucking $$$$$$" Crystal. "I'm so mad that I can't even say his name." Then he said something about resenting both of you for even bringing it up. It's been a long time so I can't remember the details.

Are you guys getting new boxes before 11/10/09? You guys aren't getting the PS3 version instead, right?

[quote name='Chika']That really sucks. Around here, hospital like inexperienced nurses because they come a lot cheaper than ones with years of experience. In NY almost all hospitals are not-for-profit.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she's love that. She really wants to work in Labor and Delivery and has all but given up on working in that department for now. It's not like she was a middle of the pack student, she was top 3 in her class. You'd think that would count for something.

Oh well, maybe this will get here to want to leave the area, if not the state and find somewhere that she can work in the department that she wants to.

Ahh, peace and quiet. Both kids are asleep, for now. Do I nap or catch up on shows on Hulu? Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm sure she's love that. She really wants to work in Labor and Delivery and has all but given up on working in that department for now. It's not like she was a middle of the pack student, she was top 3 in her class. You'd think that would count for something.

Oh well, maybe this will get here to want to leave the area, if not the state and find somewhere that she can work in the department that she wants to.

Ahh, peace and quiet. Both kids are asleep, for now. Do I nap or catch up on shows on Hulu? Decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

I'm 26 and I know tons of people my age that work in LDRP. Most nurses start in med/surg for a year or so then move on. If she's got experience as a MA, especially if she was certified, there's no reason she should have to take a crappy job. Most large cities are in DIRE need of nurses.

She could also look at teaching nursing at a community college of vocational school.

Anyone getting Dragon Age? It kinda looks like Oblivion with 4 player co-op but I haven't been hearing much buzz about it.

[quote name='munch']Hey Mak, if Christian Bale came up to you in his Batman voice and asked to make out, would you at least think about it?[/QUOTE]

I would not. Would you make out with Bill Murray?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241851

Like this? It's a pretty good read.

Edit: :lol: @ http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6473462&postcount=96[/QUOTE]

Yes. That and the thread about the guy getting 1 cent back on his credit card when he wanted to return a game after he did the highest price glitch.

I thought it had 4 player co-op? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong game.

[quote name='manthing']Can the iPhone 'Escape from Alcatraz' on Windows yet?[/QUOTE]

Ask that Malik guy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']blackra1n?[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Maklershed']
Ask that Malik guy.[/QUOTE]

Nahh, I'm not looking to steal 99 cent apps.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You guys were talking about some movies, you or Casey brought up Billy Crystal and then zew went on a tirade against Billy "fucking $$$$$$" Crystal. "I'm so mad that I can't even say his name." Then he said something about resenting both of you for even bringing it up. It's been a long time so I can't remember the details.

Are you guys getting new boxes before 11/10/09? You guys aren't getting the PS3 version instead, right?[/QUOTE]

What am I, you? Of course I'm getting the 360 version.

yuriperfectcardestroy580px4242.jpg

Car stage is back in SSFIV.

[quote name='Chika']I'm 26 and I know tons of people my age that work in LDRP. Most nurses start in med/surg for a year or so then move on. If she's got experience as a MA, especially if she was certified, there's no reason she should have to take a crappy job. Most large cities are in DIRE need of nurses.

She could also look at teaching nursing at a community college of vocational school.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those are the 2 areas she despises. I don't think she was certified as an MA, but that's what she did until June this year, when she took her boards. Between a rock and a hard places as far as major cities go. In a 1 hour death trap of major cities. She hates driving, is narcoleptic (Ritalin not good for baby), and she gets lost easily. So the big time jobs are few and far for her, unless we relocate. Wish we could, but we're buying a house and not likely to sell it easily.

I should probably refrain from pulling the remaining moulding off in the hallway... I was told to keep myself out of trouble until my other half gets home in 30 minutes... but it's SO tempting...

Wow, looks pretty good so far. I hope we get the beta access around Jan/Feb.

EDIT: NVM...for some odd reason I thought it released in Spring.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Are you guys getting new boxes before 11/10/09? You guys aren't getting the PS3 version instead, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm going to buy the game and system. I'm going to try and get in on that Walmart deal, but I don't have high hopes.

Hi OTT.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah. I'm going to buy the game and system. I'm going to try and get in on that Walmart deal, but I don't have high hopes.[/QUOTE]

How many of you guys got caught in the crackdown?

I just spent a good half hour on ESPN's NBA trade machine coming up with a way to make Denver the best team in the West. That shit is so addictive.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought you quit the OTT, Gothic_Walrus?[/QUOTE]

Not intentionally. I just don't have much to talk about right now - nobody wants to hear about my fun-filled days of trying to find a job before my loans kick back in.

LP, have you noticed that every time you try to shit on someone, you end up looking like a complete fuckwad?
___
It still blows my mind that you can order a drink called "orgasm" at sonic, and it's even more mind blowing that it's good.

[quote name='DarthPuma']LP, have you noticed that every time you try to shit on someone, you end up looking like a complete fuckwad?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: look who's talking :rofl:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']"I wonder why Frosty everybody shits on me?" - L?nk_nP?im?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']flowery could take a page out of your book, Walrus.[/QUOTE]

What's the difference between flowery talking about his job and you talking about getting a car?

I don't get it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']It still blows my mind that you can order a drink called "orgasm" at sonic, and it's even more mind blowing that it's good.[/QUOTE]

What kind of drink is that? :whistle2:s

I'm actually not talking about flowery at his current job. And after his spoilered post about that, I can understand his situation, shitting on his job even though he needed one forever.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']What kind of drink is that? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Sprite+Raspberry+Blue Coconut+Cream

Sickeningly sweet, but it's pretty awesome.

[quote name='seanr1221']I just looked at my account. My home address is a best buy address. How does that even happen??[/QUOTE]

That's odd. Go and ask if they got your package

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back