This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wolfkin']CranApple is pretty sweet and if I wasn't in the mood for Cranberry it might top the list but nothing hits that spot like the OG Cran.[/QUOTE]

Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry. Nectar of the Gods.

if I understand correctly ti's $199 for an arcade.. buy it at Walmart and get $100 GC.. so $200-$100gc = $100 for arcade

[quote name='Trakan']Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry. Nectar of the Gods.[/QUOTE]you know what may or may not be crazy? I detest raspberries. hate them almost as much as blueberries but you juice those badboys up and I'm cool with it. I'll drink that stuff up like no tomorrow.

I called Brock from my place of employment, and he goes, "You work for insert radio station here?" I said yes, and he asks, "Yer not recording this, right?" :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Walmart has a buy an arcade, at a $100 GC deal going on. Starts Saturday.[/QUOTE]Awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']8am, Temp.[/QUOTE]Can anyone else confirm this?

Unfortunately, yeah, 8am.

I don't feel like waiting for any stretch of time, but if they happen to have them at 8 I'd love to score one.

:lol: Oh wait, I forgot that at 8 a.m. I won't be within an hour of a walmart.

Oh well, looks like I'm out. My wife said she saw an ad for it on TV. Chances of getting one aren't looking good.

Just called Whalemart, and the guy said they only have 13 Arcade consoles.

*longest sigh ever*

Good thing black people don't wake up before noon. Now, I just have to deal with the hillbillies.

There will be legit gamers who want the console for themselves, people who want to give these away as gifts for Christmas and ebay flippers who think they can turn a profit.

hahaha so racist it wrapped around and became funny. be thankful I don't live out there I'm ethically opposed to sleep. I'm up all the time.

Going thru the pic thread looking for some lost photos and I'm reminded that Girion and Ozkev were the biggest fuckin idiots that ever came down the pike.

And I saw that Fat Trakan pic again. Shit always makes me laugh.

6gd7v7.gif

[quote name='Brak']I called Brock from my place of employment, and he goes, "You work for insert radio station here?" I said yes, and he asks, "Yer not recording this, right?" :lol:[/QUOTE]

I am confused as hell right now. I thought Brock = Brak. Why are you speaking of yourself in the 3rd person? Oh and having conversations with yourself?

Is this not Brak?

I'm remembering getting a cheap laptop from walmart a few years ago. They started at midnight so i got there at like 10 pm, sat down at the bench they had and read magazines til midnight. Easiest score ever.

Sucks that this doesn't start til 8 am.

"Brock" is a corruption of my username. The guy who :cool:'d my Xbawks is also named "Brock", and people got a kick out of that coincidence.

Last edited:
[quote name='flowery']

I just realized while reading From Hell that I am reading books about the Freemasons back to back.[/QUOTE]

What's the other one?

[quote name='Brak']

Good thing black people don't wake up before noon. Now, I just have to deal with the hillbillies.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'll try to get it done when I get a chance, JFD.
[quote name='seanr1221']I won't say it.[/QUOTE]
Shut the Hell up.

My dad built a Walmart in NJ and has an in with the Manager. He's gonna call tomorrow and get one of those $500 Sharp TV's. As long as he gets there before 8 he can have it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I agree, the :cool: part was that that guy was genuinely insane and would say absolutely outrageous things.[/QUOTE]Yeah, like ditching his honeymoon with Abu for a plane ticket and a tire iron to beat my face in. I'm pretty sure I would pay him money just to get hit by the baby limb.

[quote name='Trakan']Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry. Nectar of the Gods.[/QUOTE]That shit really sucks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, like ditching his honeymoon with Abu for a plane ticket and a tire iron to beat my face in. I'm pretty sure I would pay him money just to get hit by the baby limb.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I wonder how many keyboards you're responsible for that guy smashing in rage.

I thought that target sale on simpsons season 12 was the head packaging, but my target only had the regular boxes. Either way, got the last copy.

[quote name='JolietJake']I thought that target sale on simpsons season 12 was the head packaging, but my target only had the regular boxes. Either way, got the last copy.[/QUOTE]

figures you'd like the head boxes.

JJ send me the regular edition for cost and i'll buy the head one for you from amazon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']figures you'd like the head boxes.

what was the target deal?[/QUOTE]
No no, i don't really care either way, i was just confused as to which it was supposed to be.

Simpsons season 12 for 12.99 + some other stuff too.

[quote name='JolietJake']No no, i don't really care either way, i was just confused as to which it was supposed to be.

Simpsons season 12 for 12.99 + some other stuff too.[/QUOTE]

bah.

well, if anyone hits a target and sees a non-head edition of the season 12 simpsons, please pick it up for your pal frosty.

Now here's an idea: [quote name='some dude'] Couldn't you buy one for 199.00 get the gift card, then buy a second for 99.00 with the gift card from the first, then return the first one? or do walmart gift cards work right away, such that I could use it on the first one I purchased?[/QUOTE]Would that work, or would they require the gift card be returned too?

Gas is also another good idea. The only time (other than this) I go to walmart is to fill up, but even that is so rare that I hadn't thought of using the gift card on it.

Still though, if I somehow could wrangle two, would it be doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back