This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']LP, have you noticed that every time you try to shit on someone, you end up looking like a complete fuckwad?
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:?...No.

[quote name='Bioshocked360'].[/QUOTE]

Nope...never wondered. I know the reason...sandy vaginas.

[quote name='Trakan']
What's the difference between flowery talking about his job and you talking about getting a car?

I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

My point exactly. *High-Five*

[quote name='Rocko']I'm actually not talking about flowery at his current job. And after his spoilered post about that, I can understand his situation, shitting on his job even though he needed one forever.[/QUOTE]

Rocko's mind said:
"oh crap, now Trakan is shitting on me, if I say I was talking about something completely different it'll all be ok"

I kind of really wish HumaneSociety was still around because shitting on him was fun. He'd talk about blowing your asshole up with m-80s and smashing your face with a hammer, not white women in bath tubs or Hanson.

[quote name='manthing']That sounds like the worst drink ever.[/QUOTE]

It looks pretty awful too.
1105091630.jpg

I knew my boss would find a way to skirt his responsibilities. Wtf is the point of even having a supervise who you never see, talk to, or even email.

Is CAG acting weird for anyone here? Puma's picture wasn't auto resized, and viewed threads or posts still show up as new, even after a refresh.

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November...The Gunpowder Treason and Plot, I Know Of No Reason Why The Gunpowder Treason Should Ever Be Forgot.

~~~

I just realized while reading From Hell that I am reading books about the Freemasons back to back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I like Sonic's Cherry Limeade. :D[/QUOTE]

Since you're two feet away from me, you wanna go to Sonic for dinner?

so i'm sitting down here drinking some cranberry juice (yea i know it's really a 'cocktail' and only 10% juice) and it occurs to me that this would be exactly the sort of thing that I could understand someone not liking. I used to know this girl who was extremely attractive who didn't like strawberries because of the seeds. that never made sense to me, but cranberry juice. that I can understand so my question to you all is simply:

Do you like cranberry juice?

[quote name='Wolfkin']so i'm sitting down here drinking some cranberry juice (yea i know it's really a 'cocktail' and only 10% juice) and it occurs to me that this would be exactly the sort of thing that I could understand someone not liking. I used to know this girl who was extremely attractive who didn't like strawberries because of the seeds. that never made sense to me, but cranberry juice. that I can understand so my question to you all is simply:

Do you like cranberry juice?[/QUOTE]

yes. not 10% cocktail though, I like the stronger, more tart cranberry juice. Trader Joe sells a 100% cranberry juice that's awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
My point exactly. *High-Five*[/QUOTE]
Dude, how do you not know the difference between searching for a job and holding a job?

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Not intentionally. I just don't have much to talk about right now - nobody wants to hear about my fun-filled days of trying to find a job before my loans kick back in.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where you get "something completely different" out of that. It's pretty clear that searching for a job and having a job are two entirely different things.

They open at 3AM and will probably be all out by 3:05, JJSP. :0([quote name='tiredfornow']I kind of really wish HumaneSociety was still around because shitting on him was fun. He'd talk about blowing your asshole up with m-80s and smashing your face with a hammer, not white women in bath tubs or Hanson.[/QUOTE]I agree, the :cool: part was that that guy was genuinely insane and would say absolutely outrageous things.

I like cranberry juice. Sure the sugary cocktail is better, but just cranberry juice isn't bad.

I just drank like 4 shots worth of JD on the rocks. My neighbors are bigger alcoholics than myself. :lol:

the pure stuff is hecka strong though. there's a reason they dilute it, but i do enjoy it as well. ah i miss Trader Joes.

Old Navy is within walking distance of my apartment. Granted, I don't really need the game anymore, but I'm always down for free stuff.

Yup.

You were shitting on Flowery for constantly talking about looking for a job. Then Trakan called you out, and you changed it to "uh, I was talking about him looking for a job for so long and then shitting on his job when he finally got one".

Which was a lame cop out.

Man, can you even read?

You were shitting on Flowery for constantly talking about looking for a job.
Correct.

Then Trakan called you out, and you changed it to 'uh, I was talking about him looking for a job for so long and then shitting on his job when he finally got one'.
No, Trakan said:
What's the difference between flowery talking about his job and you talking about getting a car?
I was wrong for shitting on flowery for shitting on his job, like I replied. However, I did in fact shit on flowery for posting a lot about not being able to get a job, which was what I was referencing what Gothic Walrus said he was not going to post about finding a job. Do you see the correlation there, between G_W not posting about looking for a job, and flowery posting about looking for a job? And do you see how the fact that flowery complains about his job does not apply? It's black and white, man. I didn't change any story at all.

Ok, well after studying for like 4 hours today, I think I have the basics of subnetting down. This shit is tough. To me anyway.

I can't wait to take Cisco 1 next semester! :whee:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, man. I forgot about the Trakan/HungrySnatcher/Uno(Bomberman Live?) story. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

What?

You mean the time we were playing Texas Hold 'Em and he told us about his baby arm?

Do all reasonably priced plasmas have shitty resolutions like 1024x768?[quote name='Trakan']What?

You mean the time we were playing Texas Hold 'Em and he told us about his baby arm?[/QUOTE]Yeah, but I heard about the story second-hand and thought he showed it to you.

There's a good deal on a Sharp 42" at Wal-Mart on Saturday too.

500x_custom_1257348270826_walmart.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, but I heard about the story second-hand and thought he showed it to you.[/QUOTE]

Nope, never saw it. I wasn't there for the Billy Crystal is a fucking $$$$$$ thing either. I think you're really high right now.

My mom said she would buy the Wal-Mart gift card from me, if I'm able to get an Arcade on Saturday.

Do you guys think I could go buy one tomorrow, and then get an adjustment on Saturday?

[quote name='Brak']My mom said she would buy the Wal-Mart gift card from me, if I'm able to get an Arcade on Saturday.

Do you guys think I could go buy one tomorrow, and then get an adjustment on Saturday?[/QUOTE]

No.

fuck.

I really hope I get one. $100 for an Arcade would be awesome.

I'd only have to lay another $20 down to my boy Brock.

CranApple is pretty sweet and if I wasn't in the mood for Cranberry it might top the list but nothing hits that spot like the OG Cran.

[quote name='Brak']fuck.

I really hope I get one. $100 for an Arcade would be awesome.

I'd only have to lay another $20 down to my boy Brock.[/QUOTE]

Maybe somebody else here could snag an extra one for you just in case.

munch suggested that if they say they can't adjust it, just return it and buy it back.

But... for some mystic reason, Wal-Mart employees will defend their crooked employers to the grave.

[quote name='Brak']munch suggested that if they say they can't adjust it, just return it and buy it back.

But... for some mystic reason, Wal-Mart employees will defend their crooked employers to the grave.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but what if they only have so many $100 GCs? I can't imagine them wanting to just hand those over so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back